Broken

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"You two are what!?" Suho shouted.

"We're leaving." Chen said packing his things.

Just then Chanyeol and Xiumin came back to the dormitory.

"You two stop them!" Sehun shouted.

"Let them go." Xiumin said walking pass them.

"What's going to happen to them?" Lay asked.

"I don't know..." Suho said.

---------

"Mira say something." Yongha said looking at her.

"There's nothing to say. They wanted to quit so I let them." She said looking out the window of the car.

"How will this affect the others?"

"I'm not sure, but we can't stop because of this."

---------

The next day, Mira held a press conference announcing Chen and Baekhyun's leave. Many fans were upset as rumors began to spread about why they had left.

Some believed it was because of bullying, others believed it was because their contracts were unfair. Many rumors popped up and were causing trouble for the flower boys. However, there was one who was enjoying this chaos, Nami.

"Those two are really idiots! I can't believe they actually quit!" She said laughing in her chair.

"You're behind this!?" Seonyu shouted.

"Why are you getting loud?"

"What is wrong with you! How many careers are you going to ruin!? Wasn't mine enough!?" He shouted.

"Hmmmmm.... Nope."

"You're really a demon." He said getting up.

"And where are you going?"

"I need some fresh air!" He said slamming the door on his way out.

"Now for my next step." She said smiling.

------

A few weeks had passed and the gap Chen and Baekhyun left could be felt.

"Mira what are we going to do? The guys are really depressed right now, especially Chanyeol and Xiumin."

"There's nothing we can do, they have to work this out themselves."

“This isn’t like you to just give up on people like this.”

“I  can’t tell a person how they should live their life!” she shouted.

“If you won’t do anything, then I will!”

-------
During those few weeks Luhan was trying his best to get Xiumin to smile again. Since Chen had left Xiumin had been spacing out which caused problems especially when the two had to host shows.

"Xiumin, come on let's go somewhere." Luhan said looking at him.

"I'm fine, I just want to stay here."

"As your friend, I can't let you stay like this." He said pulling him out of his bed.

"Luhan I really just want to stay in bed."

"Too bad!" He said pulling him to the bathroom. "First we got to get you into the shower. Hurry up and undress yourself. I'll wait for you outside the bathroom." He said closing the door.

After about thirty minutes, Xiumin opened the door to see Luhan sitting on the floor.

"It's about time." He said standing up.

"I really just want to stay here..."

"Whatever~ we are going out today to have fun!"

"Hyung where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"I'm going to take Xiumin out for some fresh air. Do you want to come?"

"No, I'll be fine... You two have fun."

"Something wrong?" Luhan asked.

"No..." Sehun said walking back to the living room.

"Let's go." Luhan said smiling.

------

Sehun walked to the couch where Tao was sitting. He let out a loud sigh while Tao watched T.V. He continued to sigh until Tao turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Luhan hyung spends all his days off with Xiumin hyung now."

"Well, Chen and Baekhyun suddenly leaving hit them the hardest. He's just trying to be a good friend and cheer him up.

"I know, but he should spend some time with me too." He said pouting.

"I heard him ask you to come with them..."

"I want it to be just us, is that being selfish?"

"Well... I understand where you’re coming from, but you should also understand that Luhan hyung isn’t doing this to make you jealous.”

“I’m not JEALOUS!” Sehun shouted.

“Whatever you say.” Tao said turning his attention back to the T.V.

          ----

Chanyeol was also having a tough time. He was distracted while on the set and continued to make careless mistakes. The PD told him to leave until he got himself together.

He lay in his room alone on his bed as he stared at the empty bed next to his. He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes. The scene of him letting Baekhyun walk past him replayed over and over again. He opened his eyes and looked at his hand.

“So he really doesn’t need me…” he said covering his eyes with arm. “I thought we were more important to each other than that….” He said as a tear escaped his right eye.

Suddenly a knock was heard at his door as he sat up and grabbed a book. Kyungsoo had come to check on him.

“Chanyeol are you sure you’re okay? You seem a little distracted lately.” Kyungsoo said looking at him.

“I told you I’m fine. I’m just reading.”

“Reading…. But the book is upside down….”

“I like a challenge, since I’ve already read it I wanted to see if-“

“You know you can cry.” Kyungsoo said interrupting him.

“Why would I cry? Baekhyun left the company, it’s not like he died. If I want..If I want-“

Chanyeol could feel a lump in his throat as he tried to finish his sentence. Kyungsoo stood patiently as Chanyeol tried to hold his tears back.

“It’s okay.” Kyungsoo said.

Suddenly Chanyeol broke down as tears escaped from him.

“Why? Why did he leave Kyungsoo?” He asked looking up with red puffy eyes.

“I don’t know….”

“How could he leave the company? How could he leave his friends? How could he leave…..me?” he said trying to wipe his eyes.

“There has to be more to this. Chen and Baekhyun just don’t seem like the type.” He said walking over to him to comfort him.

“I..I really don’t know what to do Kyungsoo. For the first time… I can’t think of a solution to my problem.”

“We can think of a solution together.” He said smiling.

Chanyeol suddenly wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist as he buried his face in his shirt. Unaware of Kai’s jealous eyes watching them.

 


A/N: hello my lovely subbies~ I'm aware of the hate lol. Anyway there is something that many of you might have missed. On the charts there are relationships that haven't been discussed yet.... There's also a hint, but oh well~