2nd Generation Recruitment

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"ACHOO!"

"Did you catch a cold?" Jaeyeol asked looking at Seunghyun.

"No. I'm fine."

"Someone might be talking about you." Myungsoo said laughing.

"Why would someone talk about me?" Seunghyun asked.

"Because you are a cool." Jaeyeol said wrapping his arm around his neck.

"Whatever you say." Seunghyun said laughing.

"Hey guys."

The three turned around to see Yongha standing with a smile on his face.

"Hyung what did you want to talk to us about today?" Jaeyeol asked.

"It's about you three becoming the next flower boys." He said smiling.

"WHAT!?" They shouted.

"Un. Of course that wouldn't be your group name, but you three are still considered flower boys so fans will label you guys as such.

"But hyung, my parents said I couldn't become an idol." Seunghyun explained.

"What do you want? Remember, it's not your parent’s life it's yours. You should live it the way you want to."

"You make a good point. I'm in." Seunghyun said smiling.

"Well, if Seunghyun's doing it, I have to keep those girls back." Jaeyeol said laughing.

"And I have to keep you from making a fool of yourself in public." Myungsoo said shaking his head.

"Great! Come to the company tomorrow and I'll write up the contracts."

"Us, flower boys... This could be fun." Jaeyeol said smiling.

------

The three arrived the next day and walked towards the building to see girls crowding around it.

They turned to the three as they began to squeal.

"Omo omo omo! Are they trainees!? They look just as beautiful as the others!" One girl shouted.

"This company is producing flower boys! This is a flower boy factory!" Another shouted.

"These girls sure are excited." Jaeyeol said smiling.

"He looks like Chanyeol oppa.... Wait a minute... ARE YOU CHANYEOL OPPA'S DONGSAENG!?"

"Yeah, why?"

"UGHH my feels!" They began to shout.

"And he looks like Baekhyun! Are you his dongsaeng?"

"Ne.."

"Kiss!" They began to chant.

"This is getting out of control." Myungsoo said grabbing their wrist as he pulled them into the building.

"Oh, what are you three doing here?" Chanyeol said walking pass the door.

"Hyung~ it seems like I haven't seen you in forever!" Jaeyeol said hugging him.

"Control yourself." Chanyeol said patting him on the back. "Oh, Myungsoo, I haven't seen you in a while. I hope he's been behaving himself." He said smiling.

Myungsoo shook his head. "He's been occupied with Seunghyun." He explained.

"Seunghyun?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hyung!" Hyunsoo said running down the stairs and jumping into Seunghyun's arms.

"Your Baekhyun's brother?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ne."

"What a minute... You two." Chanyeol said pointing to them.

"Un." Jaeyeol said with a smile.

"When did this happen?"

"If you called and talked to me every now and then you'd know already." He said pouting.

"Sorry I've been busy, but why are you three here?"

"I told them to come." Yongha said coming down the stairs. "They will be our second generation flower boys once you guys get really busy."

"Already thinking of replacing us?" Chanyeol said laughing.

Just then a familiar face walked through the front.

“Yunxu it’s nice to finally meet you in person.” Yongha said smiling.

“You’re really recruiting for the next flower boys.” Chanyeol said looking at the four guys.

"Yep.”

“They appeal to all age’s hyung, why do you need a second generation?" Seunghyun explained.

"True, but noona fans will like you more. Anyway let's write up those contracts, follow me."

"So all of us joined the entertainment company now." Hyunsoo said looking at Seunghyun.

"You're part of this company too?"

"I just help with the money.... But Jun hyung does most of the work."

"Don't count yourself short. You do a lot for the company too." Yongha said patting him on the head.

"Well, good luck. I have a drama set to get to." Chanyeol said walking out the front door.

"I'll see you later hyung." Hyunsoo said walking towards the financial office.

------

“Alright everything seems to be in order; you guys can look around the company for a little while and get yourself acquainted with the facilities.” Yongha explained.

“Alright.”

“Also the dorm where you guys will be staying is on the top floor. Since it’s just the four of you that will be part of the second generation, you will be sharing a dorm.” He explained.

“Fine by me.” Jaeyeol said smiling.

-----

The four made it to the dorm and opened the door to see a large living room that lead to the nice, neat kitchen. To the left of the living was a bathroom followed by a bedroom with two beds in it. Past the kitchen on the right was a bathroom and another  bedroom with two beds in it.

“This is a dorm!? It’s more like an apartment.” Myungsoo said looking around.

“They’re letting us live here?” Seunghyun said looking around.

“The benefits of being an idol.” Jaeyeol said.

“We aren’t idols just yet.” Yunxu said looking at them.

“True.” Myungsoo said nodding his head.

“So, I guess you two will be sharing a room.” Yunxu said looking at Jaeyeol and Seunghyun.

“Why do you say that?” Jaeyeol asked.

“Aren’t you two dating?”

“How can you tell!?” Seunghyun asked.

“I can just tell. I guess that means we’ll be rooming together.” Yunxu said looking at Myungsoo.

“Un, nice to meet you.” Myungsoo said shaking his hand.

----

Yunxu and Myungsoo went to check out their room when Yunxu turned to look at Myungsoo.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

“How long have you liked him?” Yunxu asked plopping down on the bed.

“What are you talking about?”

“Aigoo, you know who.”

Myungsoo let out a sigh as he sat down on his bed. “Is it that obvious?”

“Yep, but don’t worry I won’t tell.”

“You’ve gone through something like this before?” Myungsoo asked.

“Nope, but I could tell by the way you stared at him.” He said laughing.

“I’m pathetic.”

“Nah, you’re just human. I think we’ll get along though.” Yunxu said smiling.

“Glad to hear it.”


A/N: Keep going~