Don't You Ever....

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"I see... Well I'm counting on you." Mira said over the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" Yongha asked walking into her office.

"Kyeongmi unnie." She said ending the call.

"What were you two talking about?"

"The drama going on right now." She explained.

"What did she say?"

"She said she'd be back by next week."

"Really, does she have a plan to get everything back together?"

"No, she just said she'd be back by next week."

"I'm surprised the two of you haven't thought of something to get everything back to normal."

"We can't change a person’s heart that is a skill we just don't have." She said with a sigh. "Anyway, Suho should be able to get them focused again."

"I hope so, I don't know what we'd do if something happened to Suho." Yongha said.

"We'd be in a bad situation."

-------

"Smile Xiumin~" Luhan said making a funny face.

"I'm really not in the mood to laugh." Xiumin said with a sigh.

"Come on try and give me a smile." Luhan said smiling brightly.

"Can we go home?"

"NO!" Luhan shouted making Xiumin stare at him. "I know Chen leaving has left a big gap, but I'm tired of seeing you look so depressed all the time."

"Why does it matter."

"We won't go back until you smile." Luhan said looking at him.

"Luhan, don't be like this."

"You stop being like this!" Luhan shouted making his hat fall off.

People turned to see them as they ran towards them.

Luhan grabbed Xiumin's hand and ran towards the kitchen and out the back door.

"AISH, fans really don't know the word personal space."

"I spotted them!" A fan shouted appearing at the alley way.

"I guess there's no other choice." He said pulling his phone out and pressing 2.

"Who are you calling?"

"Who else!?" He shouted.

"Close your eyes and cover your nose." The voice said over the phone.

"Close your eyes and cover your nose." Luhan said repeating the message to Xiumin.

They both covered their eyes as tear gas bomb fell from the roof.

The fans began coughing and rubbing their eyes as Luhan and Xiumin ran pass them.

They made it to a secluded place to see Stalker walking towards them.

"Thanks." Luhan said.

"It is my job."

"How did you know we needed your help?" Xiumin asked.

"I was following you."

"Why?" Xiumin asked.

"Kyeongmi unnie told me to keep an eye on you and Chanyeol. Since Chanyeol is in the dormitory I followed you."

"I don't know if I should be glad or scared that you were around." Xiumin said.

"You should be both." She said with a serious face.

Xiumin's eyes widened at her remark.

"I'm kidding." She said laughing.

Suddenly her phone rung as she answered it.

"Hello.....really?..... Fine." She said ending the call.

"Who was that?" Luhan asked.

"A weirdo." She said walking away.

"Where are you going now?" Xiumin asked.

"I have an appointment to attend to now." She said walking away when she suddenly turned around and looked at Xiumin.  "Xiumin... It would be best to smile. If not for anyone else, smile for your fans." She said walking away.

"She has a lot of good advice.... But she's so creepy." Luhan said shaking.

"True." Xiumin said laughing.

"You're laughing!" Luhan said looking surprised.

"Yeah... I know I started on this path to keep an eye on Chen.... But now I'm going to do it for myself."

--------

"So you're the infamous stalker I've heard about." Nami said looking at her.

"How did you get my number?"

"I'm a top star. Getting a number is easy."

"What do you want."

"I would like to hire-"

"I don't work for es."

"Yah!" She said slamming her hands on the table. "I'm offering you an excellent offer to work for me! Better than those es Mira and Kyeongmi!"

Suddenly a knife was stabbed into the table next to Nami's hand as Stalker leaned in close to her.

"I will tell you only once. Don't ever call them that in front of me again. The next time I hear it. You will wake up in a barrel floating on an ocean. The only reason you aren’t dead right now is because I have to think about the safety of the remaining flower boys. If I didn’t have that responsibility I would have taken your life right here and now and called the police using your phone to have myself arrested for manslaughter. I hope we never meet again.” She said walking out of the VIP section of the restaurant.

"AISH!" Nami shouted. “That psycho!” she said shaking looking at the knife in the table.

 


A/N: Starting this weeks updates now~

OH and look what I found on tumblr a second ago

These adorkable people *SMH*

extra

nice boxer briefs Kris ^___^