Kyeongmi's Return

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

Chanyeol was in the kitchen making himself something to eat when Kai approached him.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Chanyeol asked.

"No.... You and Kyungsoo seem to be getting close lately."

"We've always been close." Chanyeol explained. "Now that I think about it, he was the first guy I met in college."

"You've been extra close since Baekhyun left."

Chanyeol turned around to look at Kai as he examined his expression.

"Ah~ I see." Chanyeol said with a smile. "You don't have to worry about anything Kai. Kyungsoo has just been helping me get back on my feet. There's no need to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" He shouted.

"Then why are we having this conversation?"

"..."

"See, you can't even respond."

Kai poked out his bottom lip and frowned before walking away. He walked passed Kyungsoo who tilted his head in confusion as he walked into the kitchen.

"What's wrong with Kai?" Kyungsoo asked.

"He might be jealous of us spending time together." Chanyeol explained.

"Aigoo, I don't know why he gets so jealous over us being good friends. He acts like a-"

"A wolf. You know they can be very territorial." Chanyeol explained.

"Well, I'm not a territory I'm a human being. I should go talk to him."

"He'll be fine.”

------

Luhan and Xiumin were on their way back to the dormitory when photographers spotted the two laughing and joking around. They immediately began to snap pictures of the two secretly as they followed them.

"Seriously thanks." Xiumin said looking at Luhan.

"You're my friend I can't have you being all depressed and stuff. Especially since we are on variety shows to make others laugh."

"True.... Sorry."

"Stop saying sorry pabo." He said kicking his .

"Yah!"

"It was your fault for apologizing." He said laughing.

-------

A week had passed and Namjin was waiting for Kyeongmi's return.

"You're really excited." Mira said laughing.

"I haven't seen her in forever!"

"Aren't you exaggerating?" Yongha asked.

"Aigoo, he just has a little crush on her that's all." Mira explained.

"Really?" Yongha asked looking at Namjin.

"Un!" Namjin said looking as the people exited the plane. He finally saw her as he ran to her giving her a hug. "Noona~ I've missed you~"

"I haven't been gone that long." She said laughing.

"How was your trip?" Mira asked walking towards her.

"It was okay, a lot has happened since I left."

"I know, but the guys are getting back into the groove of things. Chanyeol and Xiumin aren't mopping around anymore."

"What about Sehun and Kai?" Kyeongmi asked.

"Nothing out of the usual, why?"

"Hmmm.... You said Luhan and Kyungsoo have been helping them out right?"

"Yes....Aigoo...." She said face palming herself.

------

The group returned to the company dormitory and was greeted by the guys.

"Noona your back!" Tao said giving her a hug.

"You guys are acting like I've been gone for years." She said laughing. "Where's Xiumin?" She asked looking around.

"He should be on his way back now. Let me give him a call." Luhan said pressing 1 on his phone. Sehun saw the number as a frown appeared on his face.

"Yah, where are you?" Luhan said into the phone.

"I'm walking into the company now. Calm down." He said laughing.

"Kyeongmi noona is back hurry up.

"Ne~."

Kyeongmi took notice of Sehun's darkening expression as she looked for Kai.

"Noona, where did you go this time?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I went to the US then to Japan."

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Research of course."

"Right.... Research..." Lay said shaking his head.

Just then the door opened as Xiumin accompanied with all the 2nd and 3rd generation flower boys.

"Kyeongmi noona~" Wei said hugging her leg.

"Aigoo someone is getting big." She said bending down to meet his eyes.

"Un, I've grown a whole inch!" He said smiling.

"So these are the other generations... Not bad." She said pulling out her sketch book.

She quickly sketched each of their faces before putting her sketch book away.

"You could have just taken a picture." Yunxu explained.

"No way! Anyway I'll use your faces for my manga later on."

"Noona you can't add the kids to THAT manga." Suho said.

"Aigoo, I know that. I'm going to age their faces to fit the characters. Think of my sketches as a starting point.

"Can you really age them like that?" Kris asked.

"Un, it's the same thing police do to pictures of kids that have gone missing for years. They give us either a computerized image or they sketch an image of how the child would look." She explained.

"Noona aren't you tired? Why don't you take a nap?" Namjin said.

"I'm fine; I actually have something's to take care of. I'll see you guys around."

"Wait noona you just got back."

"Aigoo, stop worrying about me and focus on your career." She said patting him on the head.

"Noona, stop treating me like a kid! I like you!"

"Aigoo, and I like my dongsaeng too." She said smiling.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"Uh huh…..well you know I can't return those feelings."

"Why not?"

"I already told you, I'm someone you shouldn't fall for. Now-"

Suddenly Kyeongmi was caught off guard as Namjin kissed her. He broke the kiss and looked at Kyeongmi.

"Well?" Namjin asked.

"Nothing and I wouldn't try that again. You know my stalker lurks around me. Anyway I'll see you all around." She said walking out the dorm.

"Denied~" Mira said.

"Yah." Yongha whispered shoving her in the arm.

Namjin let out a sigh as he looked at the door.

"It's okay man." Tao said patting him on the back.

"Noona is.... SHE'S SO FREAKING COOL!" Namjin shouted.

"He doesn't give up does he?" Yongha asked.

“He’s either really positive or an idiot.” Mira said shaking her head.

 


A/N: Just a heads up, you might have mixed feelings on the next chapter..... Chen and Baekhyun are in it....... Anyway BYE~

Oh, have any of you figured out what I left in the chart? Some of you say you do, BUT do you REALLY know what I actually did? kekekekeke