PRETEND!

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

The next day the second generation flower boys sat in Yongha’s office.

"So that's it, you four are officially trainees." Yongha said smiling.

"What do we do now?" Seunghyun asked.

"Well we offer a lot of things so what do you want to do?" Yongha asked.

"Can we do more than one thing?" Myungsoo asked.

"Un."

"Then, I want to be an actor and idol." Myungsoo said.

"I'll stick to being an idol." Jaeyeol said.

"I'm not sure..." Seunghyun said.

"It's okay, we'll figure out your talent. You might be a talented singer like your brother." Yongha said.

"Maybe..."

“I’ll be an idol as well.” Yunxu said.

“Good, making you guys a group will be a good thing. Your training will start next week so you guys can just relax for now.” Yongha explained.

“Hyung, how many trainees does our company have right now?” Yunxu asked.

“Hmmm… we have the junior flower boys and you four so only eight.”

“That’s it?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yep. We’re trying not to have too many groups debuting at one time. Once Kyungsoo and Namjin have their goodbye stage we’ll probably have Chen and Baekhyun comeback then have you guys debut after that. So that should give you guys about a year or so for training. If that isn’t long enough, we can do some special stages with all of the flower boys that include you guys to get your faces known.”

“Normally idols train for years…” Seunghyun explained.

“I know, but if you guys are as good as the others, it won’t be a problem. But considering that you guys might be a dancing and singing group, we might push your debut back to make sure you guys are ready. BaekChen is a ballad duo and NamSoo is an R&B duo so dancing isn’t their focus…. But we’ll see how fast you guys catch on.” Yongha said smiling.

“You have everything figured out don’t you?” Seunghyun asked.

“Not everything, but I try to keep things in order.” He explained. “Anyway don’t worry; you guys are in good hands.

-------

“Yongha hyung is really smart isn’t he?” Seunghyun asked looking at Jaeyeol.

“Un, he has to be, he’s the VP of the company.” He explained.

“He said we’re in good hands so let’s not worry about that for now and enjoy our week of freedom before we have to start training.” Myungsoo said.

“Hey guys!” a voice called out from behind them.

The group turned around to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol walking towards them. “Where are you guys off to?” Baekhyun asked.

“Just going out for a stroll.” Yunxu explained.

“You guys aren’t training yet?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yongha hyung told us we’ll start next week.” Myungsoo said fidgeting with his hands.

“Something wrong Myungsoo?” Chanyeol asked.

“No….”

“He’s just probably a little excited. We’ll meet you guys outside.” Yunxu said pulling him towards the side door to avoid fans.

“They seem to be getting along well.” Jaeyeol said looking at Yunxu and Myunsoo.

“That’s a good thing. You guys will be forming a group later on right? It would be good if everyone got along.” Chanyeol said smiling.

“Also, Chanyeol was telling me that you two are dating?” Baekhyun asked.

“Un….” Seunghyun said looking shy.

“Fans are going to love this. You guys willbecome the second Baeyeol” Baekhyun said laughing. “You better treat my dongsaeng well, Jaeyeol.” Baekhyun said looking at him.

“I know, I’m not going to let him out of my sight. And we won’t be the second BaekYeol, we’re SeungYeol~” Jaeyeol said squeezing Seunghyun.

“Good.”

-----

“Aigoo, what happened in there?” Yunxu said looking at Myungsoo.

“I tried, but I can’t stare directly at him.”

“You were fine the other day when you spoke to him.”

“I was looking passed him.” He explained with a sigh.

“Okay, pretend I’m Chanyeol hyung and have a conversation with me.” Yunxu said looking directly at Myungsoo. “Hey Myungsoo, what’s-“

Myungsoo suddenly kissed Yunxu as his eyes widened. He suddenly pushed Myungsoo away as he wiped his lips.

“YAH! I said PRETEND!” he said spitting.

“I’m sorry, I..I couldn’t help it.” He said with a sigh.

“Are we interrupting something?” Suho asked walking up to them followed by Lay.

“It’s not what it looks like.” Yunxu explained.

“Sure~ they are a lot faster than we were, huh Lay?” Suho asked laughing.

“Un, a lot faster. I’m surprised at you Yunxu. You said you’d never like anybody, but here you are kissing a fellow teammate.” He said laughing.

“Hyung!”

Just then the door flew open pushing Yunxu into Myungsoo and making them both fall.

“Ah, I forgot we can’t be too close to each other.” Lay said backing up.

“Aigoo, Lay you two are not cursed. It’s just a coincidence.” Suho said laughing.

“So the guy you liked so much was Yunxu?” Jaeyeol asked looking at Myungsoo who was under Yunxu.

“This is a misunderstanding!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Sorry, I didn’t know someone was standing in front of the door.” Seunghyun said bowing.

“That’s why you two get along so well, you guys already knew each other.” Jaeyeol said.

“So what would the fans call them? YunSoo? SooYun? MyungXu? XuMyung? XuSoo? SooXu? YunMyung? MyungYun?-”

“Let’s just have their fans decide when the time comes.” Chanyeol said covering Baekhyun’s mouth. “Anyway good luck with everything.” Chanyeol said walking towards his car.

 


A/N: I have to give you guys some fillers before I get back to the drama~