Jongkook Out!

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"Nami-ah, you're not going to tell us who you're interested in are you?" Jaesuk asked driving to their final destination.

"I'll tell you what; if we win I'll tell you." She explained.

"Really!?" Haha asked.

"Yep."

"Hyung we have to win." Haha explained.

"Jongkook won't make that easy, I have a bad feeling that the last mission is going to be cruel." Jaesuk explained.

------

"For the final round, we will have a classic tearing of the name tag game." The PD explained.

"We win! Kim Jongkook! Kim Jongkook!" Kwangsoo shouted.

"We lost." Jaesuk said with a sigh. "Minahe Nami."

"Hyung don't give before we start!" Haha shouted.

"We are going to win!" Sukjin shouted.

"Oppa you're still going to be the first one out, besides you have Kwangsoo on your side." Jihyo explained. "We can win this you guys." She said looking at them.

"We believe in the ace!" Namjin shouted.

"We have to get Jongkook hyung out first if we want to win." Xiumin explained.

"We’ll save Jongkook for later, leave the planning to noona." Jihyo explained.

------

"Sukjin out."

"That was quick! Who go him out?" Luhan asked looking at Xiumin.

Just then they spotted Kwangsoo bending down and shook their heads as they walked over to him.

"Wait! I can help you get Jongkook hyung out!" Kwangsoo explained.

"Not buying it." Xiumin said holding his arms as Luhan snatched his name tag off his back.

-------

 Jongkook, Jaesuk, and Nami were the only ones left. Jihyo had her whole team with her.

"We can win this. I'll go after Nami first, then we'll go after Jaesuk oppa then finally our greatest threat." Jihyo explained.

"Noona you're so cool~" Namjin said smiling.

"Thanks-"

Suddenly Jihyo spotted Jaesuk and Nami and ran after them.

"We have to catch them!" She shouted.

Jihyo grabbed Nami and easily tore her name tag off.

Namjin and Xiumin grabbed Jaesuk and held his arms while Luhan tore his name tag off.

"That was easier than I thought." Namjin said laughing.

"Look out!" Jihyo shouted as Jongkook came charging; yelling as he ran after them.
Everyone ran for their lives with the tiger quickly approaching. Namjin was his first victim. Next was Jihyo.

"He's a monster!" Luhan shouted.

"We can't run from him forever!" Xiumin shouted.

The two stopped and decided to face him.

They circled around him trying to get closer to him. Luhan was first to attack as he lunged towards him.

Xiumin did the same from the opposite side as Jongkook backed into a corner.

Each of them grabbed one of his arms and tried to pull him away.

"What is he made of!?" Xiumin shouted.

Luhan wrapped his arm behind Jongkook's back trying to grab his name tag. When that failed, Xiumin decided to try and pull Jongkook's name tag to the front. He managed to get it forward as he felt Jongkook's hand on his back.

Luhan quickly grabbed Jongkook's shirt and ripped the name tag as well as some of Jongkook's shirt off.

 

“Jongkook out. Jongkook out.”
-----

"Ah~ it was a shame we didn't win." Jaesuk said looking at Jihyo's team holding gold medals. "But it is surprising you two beat Jongkook."

"Thank you." Kwangsoo said bowing to them.

"YAH!" Jongkook shouted pushing him over.

-----

The three guys hopped into the van after their schedule hot and sweaty.

"How was it?" Shin asked.

"Tiring~" Xiumin explained.

"So much running." Namjin said fanning himself.

"It was fun though." Luhan said laughing.

"Where are the others?" Xiumin asked.

"We are going to pick them up now their schedule should be finished now."

------

"AISH! I can't believe I lost!" Nami shouted from the back seat.

"If you were actually trying maybe you could have won." Seonyu explained.

"I'm a girl-"

"Don't make me laugh, you're a spawn from hell."

"Shut up!"

"I thought you'd actually try since your Prince Charming wasn't there."

"I have to maintain this image; I'm not going to ruin it even for someone like him."

"You know this obsession you have with him is unnatural. Next you'll want me to figure out his schedule."

"I didn't think of that! Do it and make sure I'm on whatever he's on!"

"You're funny, like I'd actually do that, keep dreaming. If you want to follow him around like an idiot do it by yourself. I'm only supposed to get you from one place to the next. If you want to be on the same thing speak to the boss."

“You’re my manager!”

“So? I didn’t say I was a good manager.”


"You're useless!"

"And you’re still a little , but you don't hear me yelling it." He explained in a calm voice.

"Just die already!"

"Do you really want to say that to someone driving at the moment? If I die you die."

Nami remained silent.

"Thought so." He said turning on the radio.

“Annyeonghaseyo, we are back with a special guest Suho from the flower boys.” Shindong explained. “Suho say hi to all our listeners.

“Hello everyone, Suho here, I’m happy to be co-hosting with such a great sunbaenim.” He said.

“You’re pretty good at flattery Suho.” He said laughing.

“Aniyo, you really are a great sunbae.”

“Ne~ that is true.” He said laughing.

“They’re even on the radio? These guys get around.” Seonyu said laughing.

“Shut up! I’m trying to listen!” Nami shouted.

“Aigoo, such an ill-mannered brat.” Seonyu said shaking his head.