Lightweight Drunks

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

After a long day escaping from their fans, the guys decided to celebrate joining the company.

"Okay guys, tonight we celebrate!" Baekhyun shouted holding up a bottle of soju.

"Yay!" Chen shouted about to take a sip when Xiumin snatched the glass from his hand.

"You are the last person who needs alcohol." Xiumin said drinking it.

"Hyung~ I can handle my alcohol!" He shouted.

"No you can't, a single sip makes you go crazy."

"That was in the past, I'm mature now."

"Let him drink hyung, it's a celebration." Baekhyun said laughing.

"Yeah, hyung let me drink~" Chen said acting cute.

"Fine, but I'm not going to clean up your mess this time."

"Hyung watch!" Chen said taking a shot of soju. "See, I'm fine." He said smiling.

"Fine, I'm going to the bathroom. Guys keep an eye on him." Xiumin said walking to restroom.

"Omo! Are you the flower boys?" One of the female bartenders asked walking towards their table.

"Flower boy is a little much..." Sehun said blushing.

"You can just call us by our names." Luhan said.

"Really!?" She asked getting excited.

"I don't see what's wrong with that." Suho said smiling.

"I'll be right back." She said walking towards the bar. She returned a few minutes later with shots. "These are on me, it's my special mix." She said smiling.

"Thanks." Kyungsoo said smiling at her.

"Ughhhh~ don't look at me with such a perfect face! My feels!" She said touching her heart. “You know I’m a big Kaisoo fan.” She explained.

“Oh! Thank you.” Kyungsoo said bowing.

“No, thank you for being so freaking ADORABLE!”

"You're funny!" Tao said laughing.

"It's my job to entertain guest." She said smiling. "Just call me if you need anything else okay?" She said smiling. "I'll see you around." She said walking away.

Chen looked at the shot and took it in one go. His face turned red as his eyes became droopy. A grin appeared on his face as he looked around.

-------

"Maybe I'm being a little hard on Chen." Xiumin said washing his hands. "I should stop treating him like a child." He said drying his hands as he walked out of the restroom.

"Chen get off the table this instant!" Suho shouted.

"I can't my body is moving on its own." He said dancing on top of the table as he ed his shirt.

"What did that bartender put in these drinks!?" Suho asked.

"AISH!" Xiumin said walking towards the table. "Chen get off the table before I pull you down!" He shouted.

"Hyung~ let's have some more shots~" he said grabbing another one.

"Yeah~ shots for everyone~" Baekhyun shouted hopping on the table next to Chen.

"Aigoo, Baekhyun's a lightweight too." Chanyeol said trying to calm him down.

"You two need to get down before we get in trouble!" Luhan shouted. "Aish, where's Kris when you need him?"

-------

"Let me go you crazy bastards!" Kris shouted.

"Come on Kris, lighten up. This is going to make you into a better-rounded person." Shin said smiling.

"What changed? He used to be a hyperactive little boy." Heechul explained.

"I grew up!" Kris shouted.

"Ne~ anyway. When were through with you you'll be just like us." Shin said smiling.

"Untie me now hyung!" he shouted

"What is going on in here?" Kris and Shin's mother asked walking in.

"Omma! Shin and Heechul hyung kidnapped me and are trying to make me like them!" He shouted.

"Is this true?" She asked.

"Ne~"

".... Well have fun." She said laughing.

"OMMA!" Kris shouted.

------

"I think you two have had enough." One of the security guards explained trying to get Chen off the table.

"Yah! Don't touch me! I'm having fun!" Chen shouted.

"Please excuse him, he's not used to drinking." Xiumin said bowing.

"You don't have to bow to him hyung!" Chen said jumping on the security guards back. "Don't make my hyung bow to you." He said biting the security guard's ear.

"Chen stop!" Xiumin shouted.

"Alright that's it!" Another guard shouted.

"Oh no you don't!" Baekhyun shouted jumping on the other security guard.

"We are in so much trouble." Tao said looking at the two guys.

"Hyung people are recording this!" Sehun said looking around.

"Nothing we can do." Luhan said with a sigh.

------

"And stay out!" The guards said pushing the guys out of the bar.

"Yah! Who do you think you're messing with!" Chen shouted.

"QUIET!" Xiumin said covering his mouth.

Suddenly Chen threw up on Xiumin's hand as he bent down to continue.

"No more drinking!" Xiumin shouted.

"Ne~"

"EWWWW!" Chanyeol shouted. "Did you really have to throw up on my shirt!?" He shouted looking at Baekhyun.

"I couldn't help it."

"This isn't going to be good." Lay said with a sigh.

--------
The next morning Mira the television to watch the morning news.

"Good morning, I'm Park Yejin bringing you the latest news. Last night the flower boys were spotted at a nearby bar having a good time. Things turned bad when Chen and Baekhyun attacked the security guards."

"What the hell!" Mira shouted.

"Video of the incident had been uploaded to popular video sites and has gone viral. Could this be the end to two of the flower boys before their careers even starts? We will be back with an update on our flower boys at 5pm."

"Mira! Have you seen the news!?" Yongha asked.

"Unfortunately." She said looking at him.

"What do we do? This could really be bad!"

"I don't know! I didn't think they get into trouble this soon! I guess we have to have a press conference… UGHHHH that sounds like work though… I know! Yongha you go in my-“

“No, I’m not the head of this company, you are. If you don’t show up people might think you are irresponsible. It could be bad publicity for us.” He explained.

“Araso~ if I had known it would be this troublesome I wouldn’t have started a company.” She said plopping onto her couch.

“You should get ready for an interview, I’m sure reporters are going to be calling soon.” He explained.

Just then her office phone began to ring.

“I told you.” He said laughing.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying this.” She said getting up.

“I have to say I am enjoying this.” He said smiling.

Suddenly Mira put Yongha in a headlock in anger.

“YAH! LET GO!”

“NEVER!”

“YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THE PHONE!”

“THEY’LL CALL BACK!”

“YOU’RE SO VIOLENT!” HE SHOUTED.

 


A/N: I'll finish uploading tomorrow I'm going to bed~ good night~ good morning lol (3:14am) D__O