Love Can Change~

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

“Hey guys haven’t you wondered about Stalker noona?” Jihwan asked.

“Stalker noona?” Hyunsoo asked.

“Un, like what’s her name or where she lives? She just kind of shows up whenever we are in trouble.” Jihwan explained.

“Maybe she’s a super hero!” Wei said getting excited.

“Or, she might have worked for the government as a secret agent.” Hyunsoo said.

“Why does it sound like you guys want to investigate Stalker noona?” Jun asked.

“Hyung you have to admit, out of everyone in this company, she’s the one we know the least about.” Jihwan explained.

“Maybe she doesn’t want people prying into her background…” Jun explained.

“She could at least tell us her real name.” Jihwan said.

“I cannot do that.” A voice said from behind them.

The boys stumbled back and fell as they looked at Stalker.

“Noona, you can’t sneak up on us like that!” Jihwan said holding his chest.

“I heard you boys talking about me so I appeared.”

“Noona, are you a ghost?” Wei asked.

“Pabo, if she was a ghost we wouldn’t be able to touch her.” Jihwan explained.

“I’m not a ghost Wei, I’m human.”

“Do you have a name?” Hyunsoo asked.

“Yes, but that is not important. My job is just to protect you guys and that’s what I’ll do.”

“You won’t even tell us your name?” Wei asked.

“Sorry, but I like to keep my distance from celebrities. I’m just a fan.”

“Hmmmmm…. You’re more like family noona.” Wei said smiling.

“Aigoo, you little ones are pulling at my heartstrings. I really can’t tell you that information.”

“Are you some kind of assassin?” Jihwan asked.

“No-“ she said laughing. “I just know how to do a few things. Anyway you all should be focusing on improving your skills.”

“Ne~”

-----

The boys were practicing when Kyeongmi came barging in.

“Hey my lovely dongsaengs~” she said smiling.

“Noona what brings you here?” Jun asked.

“I have done it! I’ve managed to draw you guys as teenagers!”

“Really!?” Hyunsoo said.

“Un, I must say these are the most realistic pictures I’ve ever drawn.” She said pulling out her laptop.

“Why are you taking your laptop out?” Wei asked.

“Because after I drew it, I decided to add some color and all that good stuff!”

You really seem excited noona.” Jun said laughing.

“Of course! If you guys turn out as well as my pictures then you will attract girls and guys.”

“Why would we want to attract guys noona?” Jihwan asked.

“AH, I forgot you boys are too young to know about that stuff…. Anyway have a look.”

“Woah! They look so realistic noona!” I can tell exactly who each of us are.” Wei said. “That’s Jihwan hyung, that’s Hyunsoo hyung, that’s me and that’s Jun hyung.”

“Bingo! Well that’s all I wanted to show you guys. Did I disturb your practice?”

“Not really.” Jun said smiling.

“Hey noona do you know Stalker noona’s real name?”

“Nope, she won’t tell me, why?”

“WE just want to know more about her since she’s always protecting us.”

“How cute. I’m sure she’ll come around eventually.” Kyeongmi said smiling.

 ------

“Are you serious!?” Yunxu asked looking at Myungsoo.

“Un, I think I’m over my crush on Chanyeol hyung.” He said smiling.

“But you were drooling over him a few weeks ago. What changed?”

“Hmmmm…. I just don’t feel the same way I used to.”

Yunxu walked over to him and stared at him directly in the eyes.

“Aigoo, So who is it now?” he asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You had a crush on Chanyeol hyung all this time and then you just suddenly lose interest in him…. Something is fishy. Is it because of what happened with Baekhyun and Chen?”

“No, I just don’t feel anything when I’m around him anymore.”

“uh huh…. So who is it now?”

“Nobody, I just fell out of love with Chanyeol hyung.”

“You’re weird you know that?” Yunxu said laughing.

“You think so?”

“Un. What did you like about Chanyeol hyung anyway?”

“Hmmm… he was cool. He had this air about him that attracted me to him. He was confident and level headed.”

“So, you like the mature type?”

“I did, but now I’m not sure what type I like… What type do you like?”

“Hmmmm… not sure.”

“I never asked, but are you gay?”

“I don’t know.” He said shrugging his shoulders.

“Huh?”

“What I mean is I’ve never been with a guy so I wouldn’t know.”

“Shouldn’t you know if you like guys?”

“How would I if I never tried being with a guy. You can’t know if you like something until you try it.” He said smiling.

“hmmmm that makes sense.. I guess. So you aren’t against dating a guy?”

“Nope, We only have one life. Why not try everything it has to offer while we are alive?” he said smiling.

“That’s a good point. Is that your motto or something?”

“No, my motto is Live for me not for others.” He said smiling.

“Live for you?”

“Un, Live not to impress others but to impress yourself.”

“I’m confused.”

“I’m saying I’m going to live my life the way I want, not how people think I should live it. I want to live a life without caring about how others see it. Basically I don’t want to become a puppet that is controlled by anyone. That includes my parents and my brother.”

“Did your parents try to do that?”

“Un, they tried to make me into something that wasn’t me. Telling me what to wear how to style my hair, even trying to control the people I hung out with.”

“What happened?” Myungsoo asked.

“Lay hyung stepped in. Though at that time he hadn’t met Suho hyung so he was a little rough around the edges.”

“Lay hyung?”

“Un, you didn’t know he used to be a gangster? He used to come home with blood on his shirt.”

“HIS!?”

“Oh no, the guy’s he had beat up.” He said laughing.

“How did Lay and Suho hyung meet anyway?”

“He met Suho hyung the one time he lost a fight. Since then Lay completely changed… Well sort of. He still had his temper, but he focused it into something positive. He scared all our neighbors into recycling.” He said laughing.

“Lay hyung seems like the type that wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

“Now he wouldn’t but if it was a few years back he would. The only time I’ve seen Lay hyung get mad is when someone messes with his friends or family especially Suho hyung.”

“I guess love can change people.” Myungsoo said looking at Yunxu.

“Yep.”

“I want to try and change…” Myungsoo said looking at Yunxu. 

“Go for it.” Yunxu said smiling.

“Then…” he said fiddling with his hands. “Will you help me?”

 

 


A/N: Just a little light chapter.....ahem anyway~ 3rd Generation Flower boys aged~ Courtesy of Kyeongmi XD

aged Wei

Aged Hyunsooaged Jihwan

aged Jun

I'm good at choosing them right ^__^