Pissing Nami Off

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

The week went by in a flash, Chen and Baekhyun were in their waiting room getting ready to go on stage when Seonyu walked in.

"So how are you two feeling?"

"A little nervous..." Chen said looking worried.

"No need to be nervous just go out there and have fun." He said smiling.

"Right..." Baekhyun said with a sigh.

Chen nudged Baekhyun before looking at him.

"Is something wrong?" Seonyu asked.

"No, let's go." Baekhyun said grabbing Chen's wrist and pulling him towards the stage.

"I wonder how they'll handle this." Seonyu said looking at the screen.

-------

As Chen and Baekhyun were about to walk onto the stage Chanyeol and Xiumin were interviewing another group.

"Why are they here!?" Baekhyun asked looking at Chen. "Chen?"

Chen was slowly walking towards Xiumin when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Yah! Are you crazy!" Baekhyun shouted looking at him.

Chen shook his head as he looked at Xiumin. He bit his bottom lip as he continued to stare.

"Endure." Baekhyun said clenching his fist as he stared at Chanyeol.

Seonyu witnessed their reaction as a smile appeared on his face. "I see." He said shaking his head.

-----

The two returned after their performance and sat in their waiting room quietly.

Seonyu walked in and looked at them. "You two are still in love with them aren't you?" He said with a smile on his face.

"What are you talking about?" Chen asked.

"No we aren't." Baekhyun said in a cold voice.

"Okay~." Seonyu said smiling.

-------

The 2nd generation arrived at the broadcast station. Girls turned to their van as they hopped out of the van. They began to scream noticing the van belonged to the flower boys.

"Who are they!?" One of the girls shouted.

"Omo, he looks like lay oppa!"

"Guys run." Shin said trying to hold the fans back.

"Omo! This one looks like Kris oppa!"

"Aigoo." Stalker said walking towards the crowd. "Shin oppa, why did you get out of the van?"

"A little help!?" Shin shouted.

"Fine." She said pulling out a glove.

"What is that?" Seunghyun asked.

"A stun glove."

"Yah! Not that!"

"Fine." She said pulling out a foldable staff. "Alright everyone back away." She said swinging the staff.

------

The guys made it to the set as the host took a look at them.

"Omo, such lovely looking young men."

"Thank you." Yunxu said.

"You all must be related to the others."

"Three of us are related to some of the other flower boys, but Myungsoo isn't." Seunghyun explained.

"Really, so Myungsoo how did you become a flower boy?" The host asked.

"The CEO asked me to join."

"That's it!? What about auditioning?"

"Our CEO is chill, none of us auditioned. She'd rather train us."

"Now I heard rumors about their being one more generation after you. Is that true?"

"Yes, but they're still kids." Jaeyeol explained.

"Are they related to anyone?"

"Yes, one of them is my little brother." Seunghyun said.

"And the others?"

"Luhan's brother, Suho's brother as Sehun's brother." Jaeyeol said.

"Oh, so they all must be just as handsome as their brothers."

"Ne."

--------

Nami arrived at her hairdresser in time for her appointment.

"Yah, last time my hair wasn't sparkling like it normally does."

"I'm sorry Nami-ssi."

"You better be!" She shouted. "Make my hair sparkle or you’re fired!" She shouted.

"Ne." The hairdresser said with a smirk on her face.

-----

"Omo, my hair looks gorgeous!" Nami said smiling.

"Of course, I added an extra ingredient."

"What is that?"

"It's a secret."

"Well whatever it is keep using it on my hair."

"Ne~"

------
After Nami had walked out Kyeongmi appeared from the backroom.


"What did you put in her hair?" Kyeongmi asked the hairdresser.

"Honey, sugar water, you know things animals and bugs like." She said smiling.

"Very nice." Kyeongmi said laughing. "Van team you’re up."

"Ne!"

"Alright people you know what to do." The president of the lay fanclub said.

--------

Nami walked out of the salon as bees and flies began to swarm around her.

"AISH! What's with all these bugs!" She said making her way to the van. She hopped inside as her new manager started up the van. The engine suddenly caught fire as the manger hopped out.

"What the-" Nami opened the door and jumped out of the van as it exploded. "Yah! You can't even operate a van!?" She shouted.

"I don't know what happened..." He explained.

"AISH!" She shouted hitting him.

She was about to catch a taxi when a “thief” suddenly snatched her purse from her.

“YAH! GET BACK HERE!” she shouted.

The thief had already run too far for her to catch up. Once the thief had gotten away she took off her mask and pulled out her walkie.

“This is the President of the Suho fan club, has lost her purse I repeat has lost her purse. Bus team ready yourselves.” She said.

---------

 Nami had no choice but to take the bus back to her company. She sat at the bus stop as bugs began to fly around her head.

"AISH THESE BUGS ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES!" She shouted.

"Isn't that Nami?" An Ahjumma whispered to her friend.

"Omo, it is!"

"Noona, can I have your autograph?" A little boy asked.

"Sure." She said faking a smile. She grabbed the pen from the little boy only for her to be shocked by it. “YOU LITTLE PIECE-“ she stopped when she noticed people around her. “You little piece of cuteness~” she said patting him on the head. “Get lost.” She said in a low voice.

"What happened to your hair Nami-ssi?" The auhjumma asked.

"What do you mean?"

"There are flies stuck in it."

"HUH!?" She shouted looking at her reflection. "IM GOING TO KILL THAT B- I mean it’s for an upcoming MV I'm working on." She said smiling.

"Oh."

-----

Nami finally arrived at her agency to see "fans" surrounding the building. They turned to her with rotten food in their hands.

"GET THAT !" They shouted.

"!"

------

Nami walked into the company shouting and covered in rotten food.

"Rough day?" Seonyu asked laughing.

" OFF!" She shouted pushing them.

She passed Chen and Baekhyun who nodded as they looked at her.

"Meet me in my room NOW!" She shouted into her phone.

------

The CEO cautiously opened the door to see Nami tapping her foot.

"Is something wrong-"

A shoe came flying at him hitting him in the face.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK!?" She shouted.

"What happened?"

"Sasaeng fans are attacking me and you aren't doing anything about it!" She shouted.

"I didn't know." He said rubbing his face. "Could they be Suho's fans?"

"I don't know!" She shouted. "Get rid of them!"

"It is kind of your fault..."

"I don't care if it is my fault! Yeah, I'm the one behind Suho's accident! I'm the one behind those two idiots joining our company! And throwing the flower boys off their game! It's your responsibility to cover it up and put the blame on someone else! Like with every other star that thinks they will be more popular than me! I WILL SEE THAT THEY FALL HARD!

"...."

"Those ing fans don't know who they are messing with! Don't they know I'm THE TOP STAR!" She shouted. "My brother thought he could surpass me and look what happened to him. If he didn't try and become more popular he wouldn't have had that tragic accident with his leg."

"Can I ask you something?" The CEO asked.

"What?"

"Why Suho?"

"Why, because he's handsome, talented and he would look the best with me. At first he was just going to be used as an accessory to boost my popularity, but that y man made me fall for him. Sadly he’s too much of an idiot to realize he’s missing out on a good thing!  Anyway, GET RID OF THOSE ING FANS!" She shouted.

"Right away."

 


A/N: I have some good news~ I've written the ending to this story already~ I just have to connect the dots since I wrote these chapters in a weird way lol....  So this story is pretty much complete I guess it will be finished around chapter 40 or so~

 

But don't worry I have another story (erted story *cough*) that will be uploaded AFTER Dorm Room 2012 is finished ^__^

until then here are some photshopped images XD
 

CREDIT TO DOHDORO~