A Normal Company....

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"This Park Yejin bringing you the news you want to know. A few days ago South Korea's top star Nami was revealed to be everything but nice. Chen and Baekhyun had gone undercover to expose her for the fraud she really is.

In other news, Golden Entertainment's CEO suddenly vanished after news of Nami's fraud was revealed. His whereabouts are currently unknown. Nami has also gone missing as well. Police will not look into their disappearances and are assuming the two are in hiding."

Mira-cle Entertainment has gained a surge of trainees with the fall of Golden Entertainment. When interviewed Mira had this to say."

"It is a pity that Golden Entertainment has fallen, but I'm glad I was able to help out those trainees that had nowhere to go."

"Isn't she lovely? She also said that Chen and Baekhyun have returned to her company and have been welcomed with open arms."

-------

"Chanyeol not so rough!" Baekhyun shouted.

Chanyeol wasn't listening as he faster into him. The two had been going at it for over an hour.

Baekhyun was grabbing the sheets tightly as Chanyeol continued to . He was at his limit as he came in Baekhyun.

-----

"Hyung did you get bigger?" Chen said looking at Xiumin's while he was showering.

"Is that all you think about?"

"Un, I thought a lot actually and I realize I love you." He said hugging him.

"What has come over you?" Xiumin asked.

"I've been so hyung~" he said Xiumin's .

"Yah not now!"

"Yes now!" Chen shouted.

-------

"Alright, everyone I would first like to welcome you all to Mira-cle Entertainment. I know you all had to deal with Nami in the past but you no longer have to worry about her." Mira explained.

"The dormitories are on the top floors. Some dorms house more people than others." Yongha explained.

"Is it first come first serve?" A male asked.

"Yep, now I'll try to remember all of your names eventually so don't get mad if I forget your names okay? What was your name? By the way?"

"His name is Hoya, Mira." Stalker explained.

"Ah~ Ho-ah?"

"No Hoya."

"I'll learn your names... Eventually."

"Ne~"

"Oh and I'll have you know that there are four kids here. They are your sunbaes if you think about it so show some respect to them."

"Eh!?" They all shouted.

"Noona they don't have to do that, it would be weird for them to call us sunbae." Wei explained.

"Awww~ look how adorable he is!" A girl shouted.

"What's her name?" Mira asked.

"Luna."

"Okay, we will have a party to celebrate your arrival later on. Once everyone settles in." Mira explained. "We are a family and I want us all to get along okay."

"Ne~"

"Yah! I said stop!" Xiumin shouted running down the stairs.

"Hyung~ wait~" Chen said following him.

"Aigoo can you two not do this in front of our new recruits?" Yongha asked.

"Hyung I'm just trying to show Xiumin hyung how much I love him but he keeps running away from me!"

"I told you not to touch the stove Kyungsoo!" Namjin shouted.

"I thought I could at least make a pizza...."

"What happened!?" Mira shouted.

"Kyungsoo tried to cook again." Kai said shaking his head. "The oven is messed up noona." He explained.

"YAH!" Mira shouted.

"Put me down!" Tao shouted from Kris shoulder.

"We are just going to my paint studio and I need your body again." Kris said laughing.

"You just want to have using that paint again!" Tao shouted.

"You didn't complain last time." Kris said with a big grin on his face.

"I didn't think you'd sell that piece of art!" He shouted.

"Aigoo, calm down." He said hitting him on the .

"Help~" Tao shouted looking at the others.

"Yah! Don't talk about around the kids!" Sehun shouted walking into the lobby.

"We know about hyung, we watched Chen hyungs videos." Jihwan explained.

"AISH, I forgot about that." Sehun said looking at Chen.

"What's with all the noise?" Seonyu asked walking out of his office.

“THERE YOU ARE!” Namjin shouted.

“Huh?” Seonyu asked.

“I won’t let you have Kyeongmi noona!”

“Huh?” he said.

“Don’t play dumb with me, we’re rivals now hyung!” Namjin shouted.

“Aigoo.” Kyeongmi said shaking her head.

“Please ignore them, it’s only the first generation that’s causes trouble.” Mira explained.

Just then the elevator opened revealing Seunghyun trying to break away from Jaeyeol.

“YAH! I told you I’m not having in an ELEVATOR!” Seunghyun shouted. “Especially for my first time!” he shouted.

Everyone turned towards them and gave them the look. Seunghyun immeditately closed the elevator door as it went back up to the top floor.

“Ummm…. That’s only those two. Myungsoo and Yunxu are calm…” Mira explained.

“OUT OF THE WAY!” Myungsoo shouted.

Everyone turned towards the front door to see a grocery cart come flying towards the group.

“WHERE DID A CART COME FROM!?” Lay shouted.

“Hyung watch out!” Yunxu shouted.

“WHY THE HELL IS MYUNGSOO IN A CART!?”  Mira shouted.

“I thought it be fun, but I tripped and lost control of the cart.” Yunxu explained.

The idols turned to Mira as they gave her a judging look.

“Okay, the second generation has their problems as well, but the third generation is normal.” She said looking at them.

Everyone turned to stare at them to see if they would do anything weird.

“What are you expecting of us?” Jun asked.

“We’re normal.” Hyunsoo explained.

“I’m hungry~” Jihwan said rubbing his stomach.

Wei was just smiling as everyone stared at them.

“See~” Mira said smiling.

“I guess the kids are normal.” Luna said.

“Noona, I have a question.” Wei said raising his hand.

“What is it?” Mira said smiling.

“Why were Seunghyun and Jaeyeol hyung trying to have with each other? Is that possible between two men?” he asked with an innocent expression.

“Aigoo, I can’t.” Mira said walking away.

“My sweet innocent Wei, shall noona read you her first manga about a boy who is mistaken as a girl?”

“YAH!” Seonyu shouted.

“Don’t yell at my noona!” Namjin shouted.

“Ummm… as you can see we are one big weird family. We have our faults but we’re nice.” Yongha explained to the others.

“Ne~”

“Stalker, where did you send my sister?” Seonyu asked.

“I sent her far away.” She said smiling.

“That smile looks crooked.” Seonyu said looking at her.

------

Somewhere in a desert….

“Hello? Is anybody there? Can anybody hear me?” Nami shouted from inside a crate. “I’m stuck in here!” she shouted. “ANYBODY!!!!?” she shouted.

--------

“She’ll be fine.” Stalker said smiling.

 


A/N: ONE MORE CHAPTER >___< CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT D____O