Zero?

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"Mira I have the progress of the 2nd and 3rd generation of flower boys." Yongha said walking in.

"Oh, let me see~" she said opening the folder.

"It would seem that all of the second generation guys can sing."

"Who would you pick as number one?" Mira asked.

"Hmmm.... Well the most skilled would be Myungsoo, followed by Jayeol then Yunxu and finally Seunghyun."

"Really!? I would have thought Seunghyun would be first."

"Nope, I've heard them all sing. Myungsoo has the widest range and most control."

"Then how about rapping?"

"Rapping... It would be Seunghyun, Yunxu Jaeyeol and Myungsoo."

"SEUNGHYUN!? Sweet Seunghyun is the best rapper!?"

"Un, when he held the mic to rap he became a different person."

"Who's the best dancer?"

"Yunxu, Jaeyeol, Seunghyun and then Myungsoo."

"Pretty cool, and the 3rd generation?"

"Well it's too early to tell who will have the best voice. Right now Wei and Hyunsoo seem to be competing for that title. Jun and Jihwan are competing with dancing and rapping."

"Competing?"

"Un, Jihwan and Wei are competing against Jun and Hyunsoo."

"A little competition can't hurt." She said smiling.

"Mira! I have big news to tell you!" Kyeongmi said barging in.

"What news?"

"Seonyu!" She shouted.

"Huh?"

"Seonyu is an old friend of mine and he happens to be Nami's older brother!"

"Un, so?"

"He told me that it was Nami who convinced those two to leave the company!"

"What!? I knew something wasn't right when those two started talking nonsense. So Nami was behind it?"

"Also they've joined her company...."

"I figured as much." Mira said with a sigh.

 "Seonyu said she's going to ruin them because they were getting too popular."

"All the flower boys are popular." Yongha explained.

"I know that, but Chen and Baekhyun...."

"They are naive." Mira said shaking her head. "Aigoo so what can we do? It's not like we can just pull those two out of the company...." Yongha explained.

"Give me his number, I'll just ask him to watch over them for the time being." Mira said looking at Kyeongmi.

"Alright."

--------

"Hyung can we talk?" Sehun asked looking at Luhan who was relaxing on his bed.

"About what?"

"...Xiumin hyung..."

"What about him?"

"... I know it's going to sound like I'm jealous but it seems like you spend all your free time with Xiumin hyung lately."

"Really? I hadn't noticed." He said sitting up. "Sorry."

"Sorry? That's it?"

"Un, I'm sorry I've been spending all my free time with Xiumin." He said getting up.

"Hyung.... I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Why is Xiumin hyung set as number one in your phone?"

"He's my good friend that's why." He said laughing.

"Then what does that make me!? If Xiumin hyung is number one what am I to you! What do you think of me?" He shouted.

"What do you mean what I think of you?"

"I thought you liked me and I was really going to let it slide, but I can't!"

"Of course I like you." He said laughing.

"Hyung! Stop avoiding my question and answer me! Why am I not number one to you!"

"Because it doesn't suit you." He said looking at him.

"Oh, so I can't be your number one, but Xiumin hyung can!?"

"Yep." He said smiling.

"Then what number am I!?"

Suddenly Luhan tossed his phone to Sehun and plopped back down on his bed.

"Press them and find out." He said smiling.

Sehun began pressing the buttons to find which number Luhan had set for him. 1 was Xiumin, 2 was Stalker, 3 Wei, 4 was Mira, 5 was Suho, 6 was Kris, 7 was Lay, 8 was Chanyeol and 9 was Kyungsoo.

"None of them..." He said with a defeated voice.

"None? Did you press 0?" Luhan asked.

"No..."

"Then press it." He said smiling.

Sehun pressed 0 as his name popped up on the screen.

"Why am I 0?" Sehun asked.

"You're special."

"How is being 0 special!?" He shouted.

"Where should I start? Zero is neither positive nor negative or a prime number, but is needed by all numbers to make them grow. It’s a special number."

"Make them grow?"

"Un, like 1 grows to 10."

"So...."

"Aigoo pabo-ya just like 0 is needed by numbers you’re needed for me.... You're the only one able to help me grow. You're an irreplaceable part of my life, without you-" he said getting up and wrapping his arms around him. "Without you I'm incomplete."

Sehun turned red as he felt Luhan against him.

"So, did I answer your question?" He asked breaking the embrace.

Sehun turned around and tackled Luhan to the ground.

"Hyung~ I'm sorry for doubting you." He said crying.

"Sorry for making you feel like that." He said smiling.

"I'm going to make up for it." He said sitting up.

"How?" Luhan asked.

------

"You're funny you know that." Kyungsoo said walking into the room to see Kai pouting.

"How am I funny?"

"You said you wouldn't get jealous, but here you are pouting like a child." He said laughing.

"I'm not jealous!"

"Oh, then I'll just leave and go talk to Chanyeol."

"Wait!.... Okay I'm a little jealous. You've spend most of your time with Chanyeol and haven't spent any time with me. I know Chanyeol went through a hard breakup, but that doesn't mean neglect me."

Kyungsoo began to laugh as he poked Kai's cheek.

"You know it's always fun to see you like this."

"You like making me jealous?"

"No, but it's fun to see you acting spoiled. Aigoo~ does Kai need a hug." Kyungsoo said teasing him.

"Not funny Kyungsoo."

"Alright, but you really can't get mad over us interacting Kai. We're like family. All the other guys are like my brothers. I'm an only child so you know it’s nice to have brothers to talk and play around with. You on the other hand are someone special to me. Not just a friend, or my best friend... You're my boyfriend." He said smiling.

Suddenly the two could hear coming from the room beside them as the pictures on the wall began to shake.

"Sounds like we aren't the only ones making up." Kyungsoo said laughing.

"Shall we?"

"After you apologize to Chanyeol for acting like a jerk."

Kai let out a sigh as he looked at Kyungsoo. "Ne~"

 


A/N: Let me just say I freaking cringed at what I wrote for  hunhan. If I could I would have barfed up rainbows. anyway bye~