We're Very Smart!

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"Noona, how do you learn to sing like that?" Hyunsoo asked looking at Ailee.

"How?"

"Un, I want to have a soothing voice when I'm older."

"Umm... I guess practice." She said looking at him.

"Noona, how do you like your dorm?" Wei asked looking at IU.

"It's nice, does Mira unnie treat all of you this nicely?"

"Un, Mira noona is super nice!" Jihwan explained.

"She can be lazy, but she's a good CEO." Jun explained.

"Have you two decided on when you're going to debut under our company?" Wei asked looking at them.

"Not yet..." Ailee said.

"You two are afraid aren’t you?" Jun asked.

"No, but What if what Nami said is true?" IU asked.

"You can't seriously be worried about her?" Jihwan said laughing.

"Noona, we hear our hyungs talking about her all the time. She's just scared of you two." Jun explained.

"You think so?" Ailee asked.

"Yep." Hyunsoo said spinning around in the chair.

"How about us noonas treat you guys to something to eat?" Ailee asked.

"Pizza!" Wei shouted.

"Dokkboki!" Hyunsoo shouted.

"Aigoo, you two calm down." Jun said looking at them.

------
The next day Chen and Baekhyun snuck into Nami's room when she was away on a schedule.

"Do you think it caught anything?" Chen asked.

"Let's hope so." Baekhyun said picking up the tiara.

"What are you two doing in here?" Seonyu said looking at them.

"Hyung!?" They both shouted.

"So this is what you two were up to." He said smiling.

-------

"So let me get this straight, you two took it upon yourselves to try and bring Nami down?"

"Ne." Baekhyun said.

"And you two thought the only way to do that was to join the company so you could have hard evidence against her?"

"Ne." Chen said.

"So did you get your hard evidence?"

"We don't know..." Baekhyun said.

"Aren't you going to tell on us?" Chen asked.

"No, I work for Mira now." He said smiling. "She knew something was up with you two so she had Chanyeol and Xiumin appear as guest MCs to see how you would respond."

"It caught us off guard. We've been trying to act like we don’t care, but I don't think I can pretend anymore." Baekhyun explained. “We were really upset when we heard Suho hyung had gotten hurt.”

"See we aren't idiots we're very smart." Chen said smiling.

"I guess you're right, but what you did was stupid, you should have at least let Mira know what you were planning." Seonyu explained.

"We know.... But we had to make it believable." Chen explained.

"I just hope Chanyeol doesn't completely hate me..." Baekhyun said with a sigh.

"I'm sure he won’t once you explain everything, now how about we view this hard evidence of yours." Seonyu said smiling.

-------

"This is gold!" Seonyu said looking at them.

"Yeah, but how are we going to show this to everyone?" Chen asked.

"Aigoo, pabo." Seonyu said laughing.

-------

Chen and Baekhyun arrived at the broadcast station for their schedule waiting for Seonyu to give them the okay.


"Alright, I've set it up, just go out there and expose Nami."

"Ne~" They said walking towards the stage.

------

"YOU GUYS TURN ON THE TV NOW!" Jaeyeol shouted barging into the first generation’s dorm.

Ailee and IU poked their heads out of their dorm in curiosity.

"What's going on?" Ailee asked.

"NOONA, turn your TV on! It's CHEN AND BAEKHYUN!"

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just turn on the TV to the music channel." Jaeyeol explained.

Everyone gathered in the living room and the TV to see Chen and Baekhyun standing on stage.

"What's going on?" Xiumin asked.

"Just listen hyung." Seunghyun explained.

"I know we garnered a lot of hate when we switched companies." Baekhyun said.

"And we hurt a lot of people we loved in the process." Chen added.

"But we did it in order to protect you." Baekhyun said looking at the camera.

"Protect us?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hyung, don't be mad at me anymore after you see what we did for you." Chen said looking at the camera.

"What are they talking about?" Kris asked.

"Shhhh!" Jihwan said looking up at him.

"We hope you all can forgive us." Baekhyun said looking behind as the screen as the clip of Nami yelling about the fans and revealing all the things she had done was suddenly shown.

-------

"I guess those two aren't idiots after all." Mira said laughing.

"Aigoo, they sure do cause us a lot of trouble." Yongha said shaking his head.

"I'm so proud of those two. I almost started to hate them." Kyeongmi said fake crying.

"Where is Stalker?" Yongha asked.

"I asked her to take care of a few things. I asked Mrs. Do to go with her as well." Mira explained.

"Why did you ask her to go?" Kyeongmi asked.

"She can be very convincing. Remember, she used to work for my father." Mira said smiling. “With this news popping up I’m sure they won’t have a hard time trying to convince them… but….”

-----

"WHAT.THE.!!!" Nami shouted.

"Looks like we lost..." The CEO said with a sigh.

"SON OF A !" She shouted.

"It would seem it is time for you two to disappear." Stalker said walking into the office.

"How did you get in here!?" Nami said backing away.

"I walked in through the front door." She explained.

"How did you get pass our security!?" The CEO shouted.

"I stunned them." She said holding up her hands. "Now that's enough questions. I’m here to send you two on a trip."

"A trip? Nami asked.

"Yes, seeing as this company is about to go under, Mira has so kindly arranged for you two to disappear." She said smiling. “We weren’t expecting news like this to show up, but what Chen and Baekhyun did should make your decision easier. In fact you should thank them, we were going to torture you.” Stalker said laughing.

"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Nami shouted.

"Aigoo, you sound like a girl I once knew. She was a , but she eventually saw it my way."

"What did you do to her?" The CEO asked.

"I made her disappear." Stalker said smiling.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU ING PSYCHO!" Nami shouted.

"Quiet." Stalker said shocking her with her stun gloves. "Mira has given me permission to get rid of you two, without killing of course, so I'll make a deal with you." She said looking at the CEO.

"What, I'll do anything."

"Here's the list of all the stars we'll be taking from your company. You will give them to Mira without her paying a dime."

"WHAT!? Never!" He shouted.

"Aigoo, Stalker-ssi is the CEO giving you a hard time?" Mrs. Do asked walking in.

"Who are you!?" He shouted.

"Omo, where are my manners. I'm Kyungsoo's omma." She said bowing.

"Ahjumma, I don't know why you came here but if you're supposed to scare me it's not working.

"Young man." Mrs. Do said tying her hair into a ponytail. "You have caused a lot of trouble for my boy and his friends lately. If I were a few years younger you would have been chopped up into pieces and feed you to the fishes." She said smiling. "Now, Stalker-ssi here is offering a chance at repentance. I'd take that offer if I were you."

"You don't scare me!"

"I see." She said digging in her purse as she pulled out a butcher knife. "Young man, you are testing my patience. I haven't used a knife as a weapon in years, but if you don't listen, you will leave here with fewer fingers. I don't think you want that do you?"

"You're crazy!" He shouted.

"Shut your mouth before I cut your off and stuff it in your mouth." Mrs. Do said twirling the knife in her hand.

“Mrs. Do language.” Stalker said.

“Omo~ I lost my temper.” She said with a light laugh.

"Okay!" He shouted.

"Now where was I? I'm going to let you leave the country isn't that wonderful?" Stalker asked.

"Where are you going to send us?" The CEO asked.

"Oh no, this offer is just for you. You get to go to Canada~" Stalker explained.

"Canada!?" He shouted.

Suddenly a knife flew passed his head stabbing the wall.

"Omo, my hand slipped. Mrs. Do said smiling.

"Okay fine! Just keep her away from me!" The CEO shouted. "What are you going to do about Nami?"

"You don't need to know." Stalkers said looking at him.

 


A/N: AIGOO~ Did I get you? I know a lot of you must have hated Chen and Baekhyun but~ as you can see they're pretty smart LOL. So how many of you did I get this time? Seeing how the comments were about how much you were upset with the two I did my job as an author.

 

 

TAKING A sTroll WITH YOUR FEELS~XD

(sTrolling: casually trolling) a word I learned from an oppa of mine who is a troll XD

how could you think these two were evil~