Nami's Seeds

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

Chen and Baekhyun were waiting backstage while they watched Namjin and Kyungsoo perform.

"They are really talented." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Un, the R&B song Lay hyung made for them really fits their voices." Chen explained.

Just then a knock was heard at their door as Nami walked in.

"What are you doing in here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Me? I'm just here to wish you guys luck. This is your good bye stage so I came personally to wish you luck." She said smiling.

"If that's it you can leave." Chen said.

"Fine, Suho isn't here anyway." She said flipping her hair. "Oh, but there is something I'm curious about."

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Which duo makes more money? ChenBaek or Namsoo?"

"What are you talking about?" Chen asked.

"I'm just saying, you and Baekhyun are obviously more popular so you should have a bigger salary than Kyungsoo and Namjin."

"We aren't more popular…." Baekhyun explained.

"I wouldn't be too sure. If you two were part of my company you'd be making almost the same amount as me."

"You think so?" Chen asked.

"Of course as soon as I heard your song I knew you two would become popular.... Well I'll take my leave; you should speak to your CEO about raising your appearance fee. If she doesn't, you're welcome to come to my company." She said opening the door and walking out.

"Do you think we are really that popular?" Chen asked looking at Baekhyun.

"I guess...."

-------

Nami returned to her dressing room to see Seonyu playing on his phone.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"Planting seeds."

Seonyu looked at her as he raised an eyebrow. "What does that mean?"

"It doesn't have anything to do with you so don't get involved."

"Like I would."

"I'm going to call the CEO I'll be back."

"Don't care~." He said

"Jackass." She said walking out.

"." He said playing his game.

-----

"I've planted the perfect seed." Nami said.

"A seed? What kind? Is it edible?" The CEO asked.

"Pabo, in order to destroy the flower boys you have to remove the glue."

"The glue?" He asked.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT!? I'M TALKING ABOUT CHEN AND BAEKHYUN!" She shouted.

"Why are they the glue?"

"They are the mood makers. Destroy the mood and the team falls apart. This is just step one. Have you called the people I asked you to call?"

"Yes, they were more than willing to do it for their favorite idol."

"Good, if I can't have Suho, no one can."

-------

A few days had passed since Nami had talked to Chen and Baekhyun. The two now sat arrogantly in front of Mira in her office.

"Are you two joking right now? Because if you are quit it. " Mira said looking at them.

"We're serious noona, I think our appearance fees should be higher now."

"You guys aren't even a year into your fame. Do you honestly think I would do that?"

"Noona we are really popular though." Baekhyun explained.

"Aigoo, you two are hilarious. Thanks for the laugh, now out you go." She said pushing them out of her office.

"Noona, we're serious! We've been offered a contract at another company too!"

"Uh huh, I'll call you when your next schedule comes up."

"Noona!"

"Bye~" she said shutting her door.

"She thinks we're playing." Chen said pouting.

"No one takes us seriously here." Baekhyun said looking at him.

"Then what should we do?" Chen asked.

"We should show them that we are serious!" Baekhyun shouted.

"But how?" Chen asked.

"How else?" Baekhyun said smiling.

 


A/N: I'm giving you guys a fair warning now... YOU WILL HATE BAEKHYUN AND CHEN IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS..... okay bye~ ^__^

tsk tsk tsk my dear boys