It's All True

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

Ten years later~

“I’m here with popular CEO Mira discussing the success of her company. Mira-ssi how does it feel having one of the most successful Talent agencies in the world?”

“It is a little overwhelming, but it’s nice.” She said smiling.

“I heard that your company started out with just the flower boys who had no training. Did you ever think they would be the ones to help this company grow?”

“Yes, the twelve of them have been good friends of mine so I knew they wouldn’t let me down.” She said smiling.

“And the 2nd generation is also another achievement. Their debut single topped the charts and they received rookie of the year award as well. Do you think the third generation will have the same success as the others when they officially start their singing activities?”

“Yes unlike the other two generations, the third generation trained a lot longer. Even though they’ve only been active on variety shows and dramas since they were little, I’m sure they’ll be fine with their singing careers.”

“Moving away from the flower generations, the trainees that you picked up from Golden entertainment  are also very successful. You started with Ailee and IU who are still very active now. Do you mind if I list a few of your idols, for the audience?”

“Sure”

“Let’s see F(x), Shinee, Block B, B.A.P, Secret, Sistar, MBLAQ, Beast, 4 Minute, Infinite, T-Ara, Teen Top, Miss A, 2am, 2pm, DBSK, 2NE1, Big Bang, SNSD, Aigoo the list goes on~ How did you find the time to train all of them?”

“I didn’t.” she said laughing. “Most of them were already talented. They were just in the shadow of Nami.” She explained.

“I see, I’m going to switch gears for a second, besides being a CEO you are also a wife and mother correct?”

“Ne,”

“Your husband, Yongha is the VP of your company correct?”

“You might as well call him the CEO” she said laughing. “When I don’t feel like working he takes over.” She explained laughing.

“He must be a patient man.”

“He is.” She said smiling.

“And your son?”

“Aigoo~” Mira said shaking her head. “That boy.”

-----

“Wei hyung~” a five year old boy said walking towards him.

“Youngmin what are you doing here?” he asked bending down.

“I came here with my appa, but I was bored so I went looking around.” He said smiling.

“Aigoo, you are your mother’s son.” He said smiling.

“THERE YOU ARE!” Jihwan shouted.

“What’s wrong?” Wei asked looking at him.

“This little brat drew on my jacket!” Jihwan shouted.

“Youngmin did you draw on Jihwan hyung’s jacket?”

“No….”

“Youngmin.” Wei said looking at him.

“Yes.” He said pouting.

“YAH! Why did you write all over my jacket!” he shouted.

“Calm down hyung. There’s no need to yell at him.” Wei said standing up.

“NO! He’s gone too far this time!”

“Calm down Jihwan.” A voice said. Suddenly Jihwan was hit on the head with a book. He turned around to see Jun shaking his head.

“Lower your voice pabo.” He said.

“HYUNG! Youngmin drew all over my favorite jacket!”

“It will come out, stop whining like a child.”

“Yeah, stop whining.” Youngmin said laughing.

Suddenly Jun hit Youngmin on the head with his book.

“Apologize.” He said giving him “the look.”

“Araso…. Sorry hyung.” He said bowing to Jihwan. “But-“

“No excuses.” Jun said scolding him.

“Ne~”

“What’s going on over here?” Hyunsoo asked.

“Just Youngmin acting up again.” Jun explained.

“Aigoo, I guess you like Jun hyung scolding you.” Hyunsoo said shaking his head.

“NO I DON’T!” he shouted.

“Aigoo, so loud.” Jun said shaking his head.

“Hyung, are we still going to that movie?” Hyunsoo asked.

“Hmmm… I guess.” We might be a few minutes late though.” Jun said looking at his watch.

“Eh~ Let’s go then! I like seeing the previews~” he said pulling his arm.

“Araso, stop whining.” He said laughing.

“Ah! Hyung I just remembered!” Wei said looking at Jihwan.

“What?”

“The sale!”

“AH! WE GOT TO GO!” Jihwan shouted. “I’m not done with you Youngmin!” Jihwan shouted.

“Whatever~” Youngmin said sticking his tongue out.

-------

After getting lectured by Jun, Youngmin made his way to dormitories as he knocked on the door of the second generation.

“Youngmin what’s up?” Jaeyeol said picking him up.

“I got in trouble again.” He said pouting.

“Jun lectured you again?” Myungsoo asked.

“Ne,”

“You really like being mischievous.” Seunghyun said laughing.

“It’s fun~” he said smiling. “Where’s Yunxu hyung?” Youngmin asked looking around.

“He’s still sleep. We don’t have a schedule today so he’s resting.” Myungsoo explained.

“He’s always sleeping when I want to play a game.” Youngmin said with a pout.

“Sorry, you can come back later when he’s up.” Myungsoo explained.

“Ne~ I’m going to see what Chen and Baekhyun hyung are up to.” He said walking out of their dorm.

“It’s funny seeing him walk around the company by himself.” Myungsoo said smiling.

“He’s like Mira’s mini me.” Jaeyeol said laughing.

------

Youngmin knocked on the door as Xiumin opened it.

“Hey hyung, is Chen hyung around?”

“Aigoo,” Xiumin said shaking his head. “Chen, you’re pupil is here.” He called towards the room.

Chen came out of the room scratching his stomach with bed head.

“Oh, hey Youngmin, what brings you here?” he asked with a yawn.

“Hyung, I got Jihwan hyung back for eating my cookies.” He said looking excited.

“Really!? How?”

“By writing on an identical jacket. He thinks I wrote on his jacket, but it was just a fake!” he said laughing.

“OHHH~ that’s brilliant!” Chen said giving him a hi-fived.

“I knew you would appreciate a good joke.” He said smiling.

“Of course.” He said smiling.

“Jun hyung scolded me though…” he said pouting.

“You can’t win a battle against Jun. He’s like Suho hyung.” Chen explained.

“Nah uh! Suho hyung is nicer.”

“I’m nicer than who?” Suho asked walking out of the bathroom.

“Jun hyung.”

“Ah~ Jun is a stubborn one, but he means well. He’s lectured me before too.” Suho said laughing.

“Why is it so quiet in here?” Youngmin asked.

“Most of the guys went out.” Xiumin explained.

“Where did they go?” Youngmin asked.

“They had a schedule.” Namjin explained yawning as he walked into the bathroom.

“Hey Namjin hyung.”

“Hey~”

“Well, I’ll go then. I wanted to tell Baekhyun hyung that too but he’s not here.” Youngmin said looking around.

“Yeah he’s out too.” Chen explained.

“Alright, I’m going to go play with Byul noona.” He said walking out.

------

Youngmin arrived at the security office and opened the door to see Stalker looking at some files.

“Byul noona what are you doing?” he asked walking over to her.

“Nothing just looking over a few papers. Did you need something?”

“No, I just wanted to know what you were doing.” He said climbing onto her lap. “Noona, can I go on patrol with you today?”

“Aigoo, you almost shocked yourself with that stun glove last time.”

“I won’t touch any of those things this time I promise.” He said smiling.

“Hmmm…. How about we just play a video game instead.”

“OK!” he said smiling.

“What game shall we play today?” she asked smiling.

----

The two had played a game for over two hours when Yongha opened the door.

“There you are, are you bothering Byul?” he asked.

“Nope, we’re playing a game appa.” He said smiling.

“Okay, I’ll be in the office if you need me. Byul if you need a break-“

“It’s fine, I figured he’d come today for a rematch.” She explained.

“Alright.” He said closing the door.

------

It was seven in the evening when Mira returned to the company.

“Omma~” Youngmin said hugging her leg.

“What kind of trouble did you get in to today?”

“I was good omma. I even walked around the whole company by myself to check on everybody.” He explained.

“Really? Why did you do that?”

“Because, I want this company when you and appa get old.”

“Oh, so you think I’m just going to give you this company?”

“Ne.”

“Wrong~ You’re going to have to earn it.” She said sticking her tongue out.

“Omma~”

“Aigoo, I can’t have a crybaby take over this company.”

“I won’t be a cry baby when I get older. Wei hyung doesn’t cry anymore.”

“True, tell you what, if you can snatch this company away from me, I’ll let you have it.” She said smiling.

“how do I do that?” he asked.

“Ask Jun. He did it to his father’s company when he was around your age.”

“nah uh, you’re making up stories again.”

“When did I make up a story?”

“When you told me about the time Byul noona made a girl disappear overnight, or when you told me about the time Baekhyun hyung and the others met ghost, or the story about grandpa being in the mafia, or-“

“But those are all true.”

“Omma, I’m not three!” he said pouting.

“Alright, you don’t have to believe those stories… But they’re true.”

“Ne~ omma whatever you say.”

 


A/N: DONE~ this story is done~ Y^Y Kind of sad.... but like the saying goes "All good things must come to an end~"

I leave you with two random videos I found on youtube that made my day night 2:30am D__O~

 

 

That background and tissue.... LOVE IT XD