Offensive move

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"You want to introduce the other generations to the public!?" Yongha asked.

"Un, we'll have like a sports day for the company." Mira explained.

"But wouldn't that put them in danger?" Yongha asked.

"We are going on the offensive. I want Nami to see exactly what she's up against."

"If we introduce them, aren't people going to want to see them on more shows?" Yongha asked.

"Un, however, the kids will only have schedules on Saturday. I don't want them missing school. Their education comes first."

"So no documentaries on their lives?" Yongha asked.

"That is correct."

"What about the second generation?"

"Since they're older they can handle a little more. So for their schedules it can be flexible. But try to have them after they get out of class."

"Documentaries?"

"Of course! Girls will be curious about how they look when they first wake up." She said laughing.

"Is that really what girls around their age care about?" Yongha asked.

"Yes! They care about whose the laziest, neatest, loudest, funniest all that stuff. They also want to see how in shape they are, so getting a shot of their upper bodies every now and then can make the girls drown in their feels."

"So is this just for the 2nd and 3rd generation?"

"No, all the generations. I've already thought of a name for the show too! We'll call it Our Generation."

"Oooh, you thought this out."

"Of course, but before we talk about all that, we are going to have a sports day to get potential fans interested. Now I need to call Seonyu. I think it's about time to fight back."

"Already?"

"Un, that stole Chen and Baekhyun from us, time to steal some talent from them."

"Can we trust anyone from that company?"

"We trust Seonyu."

"He's a friend of Kyeongmi noona."

"I'm sure there are people in that agency that are fed up with Nami as well." She said picking up her phone.

------

"You want me to scout from within the company?" Seonyu asked.

"Un. Are there any talented people in your company that Nami is stopping from getting more famous?" Mira asked.

"Plenty, and they are really nice people.... But what about their contracts? There is a fine for breaking them." Seonyu explained.

"I'll take care of their fines."

"How many do you want me to recruit?"

"Recruit the ones that Nami has personally tried to ruin."

"That would mean females would be entering your company. Are you okay with that?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I thought you only produced flower boys."

"Ah, no that's just a rumor. I don't discriminate when it comes to talent. Bring whoever is trustworthy."

"Ne~." He said hanging up.

Seonyu crossed his arms as he began to think.

"Ah!" He said walking towards the practice room. He opened the door to see Nami talking down to two girls.

"Aigoo, I don't know why you two even practice. You aren't as talented, and you're definitely not as pretty. Why don't you two just give up?"

"We know you're the one pulling the strings, but one day..."

"Whatever, you two will always be in my shadow." She said flipping her hair.

"I see you're messing with these two again." Seonyu said walking in.

"What do you want?" Nami said looking at him.

"I have a business matter to discuss with them."

"With these losers? Fine, I'm late for a schedule anyway." She said walking out.

"Are you two okay?" Seonyu asked.

"How are you two related again? Are you two seriously siblings?" One of the girls asked.

"We're siblings." He said laughing. "I have a way for you to shine now, but you'll have to leave the company."

"Fine by me." The other girl said smiling.

"But what about our contracts?"

"Mira will take care of it."

"Mira!? The CEO of Mira-cle Entertainment!?"

"Un, so will you join them?"

"Sure."

------

Mira arrived the next day at Golden Entertainment. She sat in the CEO's office waiting for his response.

"So you came here to take two of my talents? Well that is a problem. I won't give them to you. And breaking a contract would be bad." He said looking at the girl's contracts."

"I've read their contracts. I know the fine that is attached to their contracts."

"Oh, then are you willing to pay?"

"Yes."

"What kind of strategy is this, taking c-grade stars. They will only make you fall faster." He said laughing.

"You don't worry about me."

"I'll tell you what, how about I throw in a few trainees as well; I'll even let you pick them."

"You are too kind; I will look over their profiles and see who I want. For now these two are coming with me."

"Take them. They haven't been bringing in money anyway."

"I will give you the money they owe for breaking the contract."

"Of course! That's probably the most money I'll get from them anyway." He said laughing.

"Well then. Until I see you begging for me to stop destroying your company." She said standing up.

"Whatever you say."

-------

"Good evening, I am Park Yejin bringing you the news you want to know. In recent news, Chen and Baekhyun have recently signed contracts under Golden Entertainment. When asked for her opinion, CEO Mira had this to say.

"I'm glad they found a new company, I hope they will continue to be successful."

"Mira also stated that her company is not just a flower boy company. Two females have recently joined her company."

Nami turned the the T.V off and looked at her CEO.

"So you just let her take them!?" She shouted.

"Yeah, those two weren't making us any money."

"Get Chen and Baekhyun on stage next week." Nami said looking at him.

"Eh?"

"DID I  ING STUTTER! Have them make their debut next ing week!" She shouted.

"Why are you getting upset?"

"Just get them ready!" She shouted.

------

"Well, Seonyu told me about you two. Since Nami is personally attacking you, you must be talented." Mira said looking at them.

"We don't really get to sing very often.." Ailee explained.

"Yeah, our old CEO focused more on Nami." IU explained.

"Well, you two don't have to worry about that anymore, so whenever you're ready just tell me."

"Eh? You're not telling us when to debut?" Ailee asked.

"Un, my company does things differently. Get acquainted with the flower boys and relax for a bit. You girls had to deal with Nami, you need some rest." She said smiling. "Oh here's your key to your dorm. I hope you don't mind living across the hall from the 2nd generation."

"Not at all, we're just surprised that you're so chill about everything." Ailee explained.

"I'm a chill kind of CEO. Also we have Stalker. She's our companies number one bodyguard." Mira explained.

"Why do you call this person Stalker?" Ailee asked.

"Because I like to stalk people." Stalker said appearing at the door.

"So if anyone tries to bother you, she's the one you tell." Mira explained.

"Ok." They said.

"Now go on and relax." Mira said smiling.

 

 


A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday~ Anyway Next chapters you're going to LOVE Lay ^__^

 

side Note: I just started to watch Good Doctor..... That drama had me in tears within the first ten minutes OH MY FEELS >__<

AIGOO MY FEELS FOR THIS MAN