Alliance

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

Seonyu was on his way to Nami's practice room when he passed the CEO's office.
There sitting in front of the CEO were Chen and Baekhyun. Seonyu barged in and looked at them.

"Why are you two here?"

"Ah Seonyu perfect timing. These two just signed a contract with us." The CEO explained,

"They did what!?" He shouted.

"Why are you getting upset? They will bring us quite a bit of money don't you agree?"

Seonyu looked at him before looking at Chen and Baekhyun.

"Why don't you show these two around the company?"

"Fine, follow me."

-------
As Seonyu showed the two around until he finally had enough and began to talk to them seriously.

"What are you two thinking?"

"We were approached by your CEO." Baekhyun explained.

"You two are really stupid."

"No we aren't! We're here to stay alive in this business." Chen explained.

"So, abandoning the people who actually care about you is how you plan to survive?"

The two remained silent as they looked at him.

"Just tell me one thing, who has been filling your minds with this ?" Seonyu asked.

"Omo, if it isn't Chen and Baekhyun." Nami said faking a smile. "Have you two decided to take me up on my offer?"

"Yes, we signed a contract not too long ago." Baekhyun explained.

"Great!" She said smiling. "I'll see you around. Oppa make sure you treat them well." She said smiling.

"Whatever." He said rolling his eyes.

"Why do you treat Nami so coldly?" Baekhyun asked.

"Aigoo, I can see it was Nami's doing." Seonyu said looking at them.

"Nami just gave us some advice, we made the actual decision to leave." Chen explained.

"Aigoo, you two are really idiots.... I guess I have no choice but to watch over you two while you're here."

"Hyung we don't need to be watched like children." Baekhyun explained.

Seonyu let out a sigh as he placed a hand on their heads. "I have to keep you guys from getting hurt while you’re here."

"You sound like Mira noona...." Chen said smiling.

"You two are really just gullible idiots aren't you? Though you two left the company.... For some reason I can't stay mad at you two." Seonyu said shaking his head.

"We're not idiots!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Ne~ Just please... Don't take anymore advice from Nami okay? I'm her brother so I know she's really not someone you should get close to."

"But she's the best, shouldn't we learn from her?" Baekhyun asked.

"Pabo, just listen to me." Seonyu said hitting him on the head.

"I don't know....." Chen said looking at him.

"If you really want to survive in this business, it's best to trust me." He said smiling.

------

Chen and Baekhyun had left Seonyu and were walking around the company by themselves.

"What do you think?" Baekhyun asked.

"I don't know.... But we decided to do this to prove a point." Chen said looking around.

"I wonder how many people hate us for doing this..." Baekhyun said looking at him.

"A lot.... Shall we start getting serious?" Chen asked smiling.

"Yeah, it looks like it's going to be a long road with just the two of us." Baekhyun explained

"It will be worth it when we have no more worries." Chen said smiling.

"Yep." Baekhyun said smiling.

-------

"What does she have planned?"

Seonyu said walking around the city. He stopped by a small convenient store to pick up his favorite snack.

"There they are." He said reaching for the strawberry flavored marshmallows with hello kitty on the cover. A hand reached for the marshmallows at the same time as he did and touched.

"Sorry." He said looking at the person. "Oh."

"Ah!" Kyeongmi said pointing to him. "Seonyu!" She said looking surprised.

"This is a surprise." He said smiling. "It's been a while."

"Seonyu~" she said hugging him.

"It's nice to see you too." He said patting her on the head.

------

"You still like strawberry marshmallows I see." Kyeongmi said smiling. "And you still have all that hair. I would have thought you would have cut it off since you got mistaken for a girl so many times when we were younger.

"It wasn't my fault."

"True, but your looks didn't help the situation and you liking cute things like strawberry marshmallows just added to that."

"I like what I like."

"That's true, and because of that I was able to become a famous manga artist."

"Ah that's right, your first manga was based off of me wasn't it?"

"Un.... So what have you been up to? After the accident-"

"That wasn't an accident..." He said clenching his fist. "It was my sister."

"Your sister? I heard she was evil, but did she really ruin your career?"

"Un," he said leaning back.

"You don't seem upset."

"I was very upset. I could have killed her at that moment, but as evil as she is, death isn't a punishment anyone deserves."

"Then what does she deserve?" Kyeongmi asked stealing one of his marshmallows.

"She needs to be ruined."

"Ruined?" Stalker said appearing from the bushes.

"AAAH!" Seonyu shouted.

"Yo." Kyeongmi said looking at her. "So you want her to be ruined?"

"She needs to see that she can't always have her way." Seonyu explained. "She's bought Chen and Baekhyun into the company.... That could only mean she plans on ruining them because they were getting too popular."

"Why only those two?" Kyeongmi asked.

"They are the most gullible ones." Seonyu said with a sigh.

"I have an idea! Why don't you help our company get rid of Nami?" Kyeongmi asked.

"Betray my company?" He asked.

"Un." Kyeongmi said smiling.

"Sounds like fun." He said smiling.

"Good, I'll tell Mira that we have a man on the inside." She said getting up. "Stalker, let's go."

"Ne," she said looking at Seonyu before following Kyeongmi.

-----

"Unnie, you like that man don't you."

"I have no clue what you’re talking about... Is it obvious?"

"Un, you were acting very girly and the way you spoke to him was different as well. You also-"

"OKAY! I get it... AISH I thought I had gotten over him."

"It doesn't seem that he likes you that way unnie..."

"I know~ I'm forever his friend."

"Same situation as your dongsaeng Namjin."

"Aigoo, that boy. You know stalker, you don't always have to be in the shadows following us. We see you as an equal. So why not- and she's gone." Kyeongmi said looking around.