Nami's Prey

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

 

Song is Baekhyun and Chen "Really I don't Know"

A few days later, news spread about what Chen and Baekhyun had said as Mira held her head looking at the two as they stood around in the recording studio.

“Listen to this!” the producer said pressing play.

Baekhyun’s melodious voice could be heard as Mira looked at him asking if this was really him. He simply smiled as he began to act as if he was singing along to the song. Mira stood pointing to him as she continued to listen to his soothing voice play through the speakers. Then as Chen’s voice appeared her eyes widened in amazement as she pointed to him.

“These aren’t their voices.” She said looking at the producer.

“These are their voices. I’m just as surprised as you. They’ve only been receiving vocal lessons for a short time.” He explained.

“What do you think noona?” Chen asked smiling.

“I’m speechless. How could these voices come from you two.” She said still in a daze.

“Noona~ we don’t slack off on things like this.” Baekhyun explained. “We really wanted you to be proud of us so we really tried our best for this recording.” He explained.

“They really did try noona.” Lay said smiling.

“Aish, I’m supposed to be mad at you two, but I can’t stay mad when you two sing like this. I can hear the fans now! They are going to love your voices. This is total eargasm~ she said smiling. “Good work today. You two are forgiven. I don’t know why I even tried to stop you from acting like yourselves.” She said laughing. “Sing like this and everyone one will forgive you.” She said smiling.

“Asa!” Chen shouted.

“You guys have the rest of the day off, go have fun… but try not to get involved in anything.” She said with a sigh.

“Ne~” they said running out of the room.

“Can you believe they can sing like this!?” Mira asked still listening to their song.

“Some are just born with it.” The producer said smiling. “Should we just release it as is? I mean this is pretty good.”

“Yeah, release as a digital single. We’ll see how the fans respond to it. If we get a good response we’ll record some other songs for a mini album.” She explained.

“Alright. I’ll have everything ready by tomorrow, oh by the way, the song was written by Lay.” He said turning around in his chair.

“You wrote this Lay!? I should treat you guys to dinner later on.” She said smiling. “I want to hear the rest of the song before I leave.” She said looking at the producer.

“Be my guest.” He said smiling.

“Lay what are you doing here anyway?” Mira asked.

“Well, Suho is busy so I had nothing to do so I decided to come in and help with the recording.

“Ah, that’s right, Suho has another radio recording today.”

          -------

Suho stared at the familiar female across from him with horror as the radio program began. He could sense something as she continued to smile at him.

“We are back with our special mc for the week Suho!” Shindong explained. “We also have nation’s angel Nami~” he said clapping.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” she said in a sweet voice.

“Nami-ah you seem to have some connection with many of the flower boys lately.”

“Ne, I’ve been on shows with most of them now, and I did a photo shoot with the others earlier today.” She explained.

“So you’ve met all of them?”

“Yes.” She said smiling.

“So, out of all of them, who did you find the most attractive?” Shindong asked.

“Can I be honest?” she asked.

“Of course, I hope you would.”

“The one I see before my eyes right now is the most attractive.” She said smiling at Suho.

“Omo omo~ Is Suho the one you wanted to meet!?”

“Ne, he’s the only one I haven’t been able to met face to face. Seeing him up close and personal…”

“Ne, I understand.” Shindong said laughing. “Suho ssi, how do you feel about Nami having her eye on you all this time?”

“I’m flattered that such a famous idol would even notice a rookie.” He explained faking a smile.

“What’s this weird atmosphere I’m sensing?” Shindong asked.

“You’re imagining things hyung.” Suho said laughing.

“Ah, that’s right, you play for another team.”

“Oppa, I’m just a fan of his. I wouldn’t want to get in between of Suho and Lay.”

“You wouldn’t be able to.” Suho said with a smile.

Nami shot him a quick glare before smiling. “Oh Suho you’re so funny.” She said laughing it off.

Suho smiled lightly as he began to read the script in front of him. Nami glared at him before smiling sweetly at Shindong.

(That rude bastard! But Why do I find him more attractive?)

          --------

The radio recording had ended as the three posed to take a commemorative picture. After the picture Suho bowed to the staff and Shindong and quickly walked out.

“Suho wait up!” Nami called out chasing him down the hall. Suho turned around as waited until she had caught up.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

“I just wanted to say hi, but you ran off before I could say anything.” She said smiling.

“I don’t know who you’re trying to fool but you can drop the act.” Suho said looking at her.

“What do you mean?”

“If there is nothing else you wanted I’ll take my leave he said bowing.

Nami balled her fist as she watched Suho turn the corner. “Okay Suho, you think you can ignore me? We’ll see about that.” She said following him towards the main entrance.

“Suho-ssi~” Nami said catching up to him again. This time in front many people.

Suho realizing the situation turned around showing his best fake smile possible. “Ne, sunbaenim.”

“You don’t have to be so formal, I just wanted to say how much fun it was recording with you today. It’s nice to finally meet the flower boy I had my eye on. I hope we can do it again sometime.” She said holding out her hand.

“Me too.” He said shaking her hand.

Soon after, people began snapping and texting pictures about what they had just seen.

“Aigoo, he’s been caught.” Seonyu said walking in the building as he looked around to see everyone focusing on the two. “And after I warned them to stay away from her.” He said with a heavy sigh.

 


A/N: Yep it's Suho~ you'll find out why later~ It took me forever to remember how to embed freaking music >__<

the music thing was just a test~ I probably won't do it often lol anyway~

*10/31/17* (no music is playing... Oh well I'll just embed the youtube video instead