Hair Stylist

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

A few weeks had passed before Mira finally called the guys.

"Okay I got you guys some schedules. Luhan and Xiumin you'll be going on running man along with Namjin so make sure you wear some comfortable shoes. Baekhyun, Chen and Lay I got you on happy together... Baekhyun and Chen...Please control yourselves. Kyungsoo, Kai and Chanyeol will be going on a cooking show. Sehun, Tao and Kris you are going to be modeling for a famous photographer. Do a good job and calls will come flooding in. As for you Suho I have you guest staring as a day mc on shimshimtapa.” She explained.

"Wow noona you got a schedule for all of us!?" Tao said.

"Of course! It wasn't easy though, but this should start you off. Since your schedules are later in the week, I'll need Kyungsoo, Chen and Baekhyun to meet me at the office tomorrow. "

"Ne~"

"Alright Shin should be there tomorrow to get you guys at 5am so be ready."

"5!? Sehun shouted.

"Yes, you have to look your best on your first broadcast. Anyway have fun~." She said hanging up.

------

4am came fast as Suho sat up in his bed.

"I guess I should get the others up. He said getting up. "Lay wake up, we have to get ready."

"Mmmhmm five more minutes." He said turning the other way.

"Aigoo, I'll go wake the others up and then you have to wake up." He said walking out.

He knocked on Chen and Xiumin's door and heard laughing. Xiumin opened it revealing Chen jumping around.

"You guys are already up!?"

"Chen woke me up." Xiumin said looking mad.

"Oh... Okay... I'll go wake the others."

Suho walked to Tao and Kris room and knocked. Tao opened the door with bed head.

"Time to get up."

"Ne~ hyung it's time to wake up." Tao said walking towards Kris bed.

"Ne~ my lovely dongsaeng." He said waking up and pulling Tao into his bed.

"Okay you two get ready… Kris stop kissing Tao!" Suho said closing the door.

He went to Kai and Kyungsoo's room and knocked a few times before Kyungsoo answered the door rubbing his eyes.

"Time to wake up." Suho said smiling.

"It's too early!" Kai shouted.

"Kai we need to get up." Kyungsoo said pulling the cover off of him.

"The sun isn't even up~" Kai said whining. “Can’t we skip it?” he asked hugging Kyungsoo.

“We can’t miss our first broadcast Kai.” Kyungsoo said with a sigh.

"I'll go wake up Luhan and Sehun." Suho said shaking his head.

Suho walked to their room to see the light already on. He knocked and opened to see Luhan and Sehun dressed and ready to go.


"You're already ready!?" Suho asked.

"Yep, Luhan hyung woke me up and got ready." Sehun explained.

"At least there are two people I don't have to worry about." He said laughing. "Ah! Lay!" He said running back to their room. "Lay wake up!" He shouted.

"Araso~ he said getting up with his curly bed head.

-------

The guys managed to get ready on time as Shin pulled up in a large van.

"Come on let's get a move on." He said smiling.

"How can he be so energetic this early?" Kai asked looking at Kyungsoo.

"Not sure."

"Hey guys aren't you excited about today?" Shin asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see celebrities we usually see on TV!" Chen said getting excited.

"First we have to get your hair done." Shin explained.

-----

The guys arrived at the hair salon and sat around waiting for their turn when they heard a female's voice. They turned to see who it was and was surprised to see their first idol.

"Woah! Aren't you the flower boys?" She asked walking towards them.

"Ne." They all said.

"Are you all getting ready for your first show?"

"Ne." they said stiffly.

"Yah, loosen up a little, I won't bite." She said laughing.

"It's just that you're a celebrity." Chen said looking at her.

"Meh, anyway I guess I'll be seeing you guys around. Any of you guys going to become idols?"

"Yep, Chen, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Namjin." Kris explained.

"Namjin? Is he a new flower boy?"

"He will be once Kyeongmi releases her next issue." Kris explained.

"Oh! So her new character is based off of Namjin?"

"Yep, so give him just as much love as you would for us." Kris said smiling.

"Whatever you say giant." She said laughing. "I got to go. See you guys around." She said following her group out of the salon.

“She seems nice.” Suho said smiling.

“Good that means we can talk to her if Suho didn’t sense anything negative.” Chen said smiling.

“Oh, you guys are here on time.” Mira said walking towards them.

“Noona why are you here?” Sehun asked.

“I just came to see how everything is going.”

“Where’s Namjin?”

“Namjin is already getting his hair done. He doesn’t live that far from this salon so he told me he’d walk to it. So are you guys excited?”

“Very, I can’t wait!” Baekhyun said smiling. “We’ll get to me the nation’s MC Yoo Jaesuk!”

“True, but your schedule is later on in the week. The three of you are getting your hair done and coming to the office with me to meet your vocal coach.” Mira explained.

“I hope everything goes smoothly.” Lay said looking nervous.

“It will be fine, just be yourself…. That doesn’t go for Chen and Baekhyun.” Mira said looking at them. “PLEASE behave.”

“Noona stop worrying.” Chen said smiling.

“Wow, Namjin you look cool with that color hair.” Chen said looking at it.

“You think so? I wasn’t sure if it looked good on me.

“So are you going to dye your pub-“

Xiumin covered his mouth before Chen could finish his sentence.

“Not in public.” Xiumin said.

“Dye what now?” Namjin asked.

“Your eyebrows.” Xiumin said smiling.

“Ah, just a little bit.” He said looking at himself in the mirror as the stylist blow dried his hair.

 


A/N: OMG I just realized there hasn't been any XD silly me~ I'll add some in the upcoming chapters the boys have needs too lol.

BTW I found these gifs of Namjin (aigoo this cutie XD)