Company War

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

Rumors spread about Nami and Suho's interaction. Fan account videos were posted and both Nami and Suho's fans were devastated by the news. Tabloids had already starting printing articles calling them the angel couple.

Nami's fans had begun leaving threatening comments about Lay telling him to break up with Suho or else. A few days later Mira sat in her office with her legs crossed looking at the CEO of Nami's company.

"Let me get this straight, you want Suho to date Nami?"

"That's correct. It would help Suho-"

"I'm going to interrupt you right now. Number one, and probably the most obvious one, Suho is gay and is in a relationship. Number two, I don't care about what Nami wants. And finally ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ING MIND!?"

"Excuse me!?"

"You have some nerve coming in here and demanding I let Suho lie in front of people."

"It wouldn't be lying if the two started liking each other."

"Suho is GAY! How many times must I say this!"

"You can drop the act; I know that the flower boys’ being gay is just a gimmick." The CEO said laughing.

"People in the entertainment world sure are stupid." She said shaking her head. "Look, you've wasted your time coming here; I will decline your stupid offer.

"Fine, we can always just have a press conference and say that they are dating."

"And I will hold a press conference and call you a lying bastard." She said smiling.

"It's your word against mine."

"I don't care; I won't have Suho go through like this for your precious Nami."

"You can't stop her from interacting with him."

"I just have to make sure Suho is never scheduled with her."

"Do you think it’s possible to have it your way?"

"Yes."

"I've been in the entertainment world for over twenty-five years I know it much better than you and also the rules of it."

"Well then, I guess it’s time to create a new entertainment world that suits me and my company. I will not conform to your so called world."

"You are a naive CEO and your company will fail! I have a lot of control! If I tell a broadcast company to blacklist your company, it's as good as done!" He shouted.

"You may have some pull in the entertainment world, but I also have my connections. If you think you can scare me then you're sadly mistaken."

"Just know that today marks the initial countdown for this company. Just like companies that went against us before, you too will fail." He said getting up.

"I can assume you mean that our companies will now be at war correct?" Mira asked.

"That's right!"

"Then I look forward to my victory; now get your out of my company!" She shouted.

--------

Mira let out a sigh as Yongha walked in.

"You seem tired."

"I am~"

"Is it because of that CEO?"

"No~ I was up playing a game and didn't get a lot of sleep." She said resting her head on her desk.

"Pabo." Yongha said walking over to her. "Here eat something." He said handing her a bag.

"What's this?"

"I knew you wouldn't have eaten so I just made you something to eat- Yah wait until I finish talking!" He shouted looking at her stuff her face.

"Bwut ish shooo good~"

"Don't talk with your mouth full!"

"Arasho~" she said swallowing. "That hit the spot.” She said patting her stomach.

"I can't believe you ate so much in one bite... So what did he want?"

"It's not important, what I need from you is....” she said with a serious look on her face.

“Is what?” he asked.

“To take over for today. I'm going home to sleep." She said getting up and running out of the office.

"YAH!"


--------

"Alright everyone, we must all stay positive. We all know that this is just a rumor." The president of the Suho fanclub said looking around.

"But Ms. President,"

"No buts we all know that Suho oppa wouldn't like Nami."

"We should do something to that Nami girl! No matter how popular she is, she should know not to mess with Suho oppa!"

"Now now, remember our motto, who are we?"

"We are the loving fans of the lovely Suho who will respect his privacy and not become sasaeng fans!" They all shouted.

"That's right, no matter what we will not try and get revenge against a person. No matter how selfish that person may be." The president explained.

"Ne!" They all shouted.

------

"I want that 's schedule in my hand by the end of the day!" The president of the Lay fanclub shouted.

"Ne!"

"I want to know where she lives, her hairdresser, and her normal routine! Do I make myself clear!" She shouted.

"Ne!"

"When Lay suffers we suffer! And this rumor is making our precious Lay suffer! The only ones who are suppose to suffer is who!?"

"Lay's masochist!"

"Who should be the ones being yelled at!?"

"Lay's masochist!"

"And who should do the yelling?"

"Lay!"

"That's right! We won't get yelled at if lay is depressed! For lay's happiness we will become anti-fans of Nami! Our companion fanclub for Suho doesn't seem to share our view, but that is alright! We will take care of Sulay!"

"That's right!" They all shouted.

"We start investigation of Nami tomorrow so get some sleep."

"Ne~"

 


A/N: Aigoo, it has been such a busy week  >__< I finally have some down time so I will start this weeks updates~ It's a little later than usual but that''s life~.

here's a preview of some chapters coming~ (in no particular order)

(CM Shoot)

 

(Broken Hearted) TT__TT

(HAPPY JUICE~~~~)

<------ lol Kris

 

(Aigoo~)

 

(I Spy)

(While they're young)

no pic :P