Sweet Girl...Nami

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

The guys were watching the news when Kris received a text.

"What's wrong Kris? You don't look to good." Suho said looking at him.

"He's back." He said looking at the text message.

"Who's back hyung?" Tao asked.

"Someone worst than my brother." He said walking to the window to look out.

"What do you mean worst?" Chanyeol asked.

"I need to avoid him until he leaves again." Kris said looking at his phone as another text message came. "!" He said looking at the door as a knock was heard.

"Who could that be?" Suho asked.

"Don't answer it!" Kris shouted.

"KRISTOPHER!!!!!!~ a guy shouted hugging Suho.

"Ummm... I'm not Kris."

"Oh! Well..." He said looking around. "There you are!" He said walking towards him.

"Hey hyung…." Kris said looking irritated.

"You don't look to happy to see me."

"Of course I'm not! You're just as bad as my brother!" He shouted.

"That's mean~" Shin said walking into the dorm room.

"Both of you are here!?" Kris shouted.

"Of course, things has changed since Heechul has been here and I knew you'd try to leave him somewhere." He explained.

"You're right about that." Kris said looking at him. "What brings you here anyway?"

"He's become so cold Shin." Heechul said faking tears.

"I know, he used to be such a bubbly boy who let us dress him up as a girl." He said revealing pictures of Kris in a dress.

"YAH! I thought I burned those pictures!" He said reaching for them.

"Nope!" Shin said holding him back.

"What brings you here hyung?" Tao asked.

"Ah, Kris contract my lovely dongsaeng" He said holding it up.

"What about it?" Tao asked.

Shin and Heechul had  big grins on their faces as they grabbed him and pulled him towards the door.

"What the hell do you think you’re doing!?" Kris shouted.

"You should really read your contract carefully before you sign it." Heechul said laughing.

"I wrote it I know what it says!"

Shin and Heecul continued to laugh as they pulled Kris out of the dorm room.

"I should go with them." Tao said following behind them.

“Sorry Tao, but you can’t follow Kris this time.” Shin said stopping him.

“But…”

“Don’t worry~ he’ll be fine.” Heechul said laughing as the carried Kris out of the dorm room.

"What was that about?" Luhan wondered.

"I wonder what they saw in Kris contract." Suho said tapping his chin.

"I wonder what they are going to do to him..." Xiumin said looking worried.

"Well, tomorrow will be the beginning of our so called fame." Chanyeol said.

"Aren't you excited!?" Baekhyun asked.

"Not really, just don't get out of hand." Chanyeol said looking at him.

"I'm going to be the same person." Baekhyun said smiling.

"Fame has been known to change people." Sehun explained.

"Well I hope it doesn't change any of us." Kyungsoo said smiling.

-------

Morning came as screams could be heard from outside.

"Who is yelling at this time!?" Chanyeol shouted

"Our fans!" Baekhyun said opening the window and waving.

"And it begins." Chanyeol said shaking his head.

"Come on Chanyeol you have to entertain the fans."

"Like this?" He asked walking over to the window as he lifted Baekhyun's shirt making the girls scream.

"Yah!"

"What? you said to entertain them." He said laughing.

-----

"Chen stop! You haven't even brushed your teeth!" Xiumin shouted trying to push him away from him.

"Come on hyung~ just a little kiss."

"No! Your breath stinks!" He shouted.

"Come on~" he said pulling his head closer.

"Yah!" Xiumin shouted.

------

"Look at all of them hyung." Sehun said looking out the window.

"That's a bit overwhelming even for me. I wonder if we will be able to get out safely... Stay close to me when we get outside." He said turning to him.

"Ne~"

--------

"Kai wake up, you have to see all these girls outside our window." Kyungsoo said shaking him.

"I don't really care, I just wish they'd shut up, my only class today is at 3pm." He said covering his ears.

"I might skip class today too..." Kyungsoo said looking out the window.

-----

"I hope this isn't an everyday thing." Suho said looking out at the crowd.

"It is a bit much, and look at all those posters... The poor trees." Lay said shaking his head.

"I guess we should take the back exit today." Suho said with a sigh.

As the crowd was screaming their names a pink van pulled up as fans turned to look.

Nami stepped out of the van wearing her big sunglasses and stage outfit for her next schedule.

"Isn't that Nami!?" One of the girls asked.

"Does she know one of the guys?" Another asked as she walked up to the dorm door.

"Excuse me, I would like to speak to the 12 flower boys." She said speaking into the intercom.

"Wah! It's Nami!" The security guard said opening the front door.

"Thank you~" she said smiling as she walked into the building.

A voice was heard in the hall as the guys poked their heads out of their rooms.

"Who is that?" Chanyeol asked.

"That's Nami! She's the best idol in Korea!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Wah~ it really is her!" Chen shouted.

"Hello everyone. I see some of you already know me." She said flipping her hair. "I came to greet the lovely 12 flower boys I've been hearing so much about."

"If that's all you wanted then I’m going back to sleep." Kai said walking back into the room.

"Omo, did I wake you up? Please forgive me." She said bowing.

"At least she has manners." Lay said smiling. "Isn't that right Suho.... Suho?"

"Why is a top star here?" Suho asked in a serious tone.

"I came to offer you all contracts-"

"No thank you." Suho said interrupting her as he walked back into the room.

"Ah, well..." she said looking upset.

"We are already under a company, but thank you for the offer." Kyungsoo said bowing as he shut the door.

"Yeah, he's right. Thanks for the offer though." Luhan said shutting the door.

Soon all the guy's doors were shut leaving Nami in the hall by herself.

"Those ungrateful pricks." She said dropping her sweet act. "This isn't over." She said walking towards the elevator. "He's more handsome in person too. I must have him." She said closing the elevator doors.

 


A/N: I wonder if any of you will figure out which guy she's after before I reveal it... Anyway I guess I could upload another chapter for you guys~