Split What!?

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"That was a good episode! I've decided I'm going to be a pirate!" Jihwan shouted.

"Aigoo, you're easily influenced aren't you." Jun said looking at him.

"I'd probably want to be an aquatic." Wei explained.

"Yah, why would you want to be my enemy!" Jihwan shouted.

"The pirates killed her parents." Hyunsoo explained.

"Well the BTS pirates are harmless." Jihwan explained. "They helped her out too."

"True, but I'd still be an aquatic." Jun said.

"You guys are lame~" Jihwan said getting up.

"Well I have to go." Jun said looking at his watch.

"Where do you have to go?" Wei asked.

"My father wants to have a family meeting. I don't want to go, but Suho hyung asked me."

"Alright I guess we'll see you at school tomorrow." Jihwan said.

"Yep."

------

Jun returned home and walked into his father's study room to see all of his brothers sitting around the room.

Jun immediately walked over towards Suho and sat next to him.

"How long has it been since all five of us have even been in the same room?" Minwoo aked.

"Not long enough. I would have been fine not seeing you all." Jinmo said.

"Some of us have real jobs to take care of unlike some people." Siwon said looking at Minwoo.

"It's nice to see the two of you again too." Jun said.

"Don't get smart with us." Jinmo said raising his voice.

"Don't yell at him." Suho said looking at Jinmo.

"You should show some respect to your hyung." Jinmo said looking at Suho.

"I'll show you respect once you start giving it." Suho explained.

"Calm down all of you." Minwoo said. "We are here because our father has something to discuss with us."

Just then their father entered the room and walked towards his desk.

"All my boys are here in one room." He said smiling.

"What do you want?" Siwon asked.

"I am getting old and I need someone to take over my company."

"What do you mean take over? I thought it was decided that I would take over since Minwoo hyung stepped down." Siwon explained.

"I never said I would give you the company." He explained.

"But I'm next in line!" He shouted.

"Yes, that may be true, but your little brother actually stole the company right from under my nose." He said looking at Jun. "Could you do that?" He asked.

Siwon remained silent.

"Now then seeing as you are all brothers and my methods in the past have been a bit rough, I've decided to split the company five ways when I die."

"What!?" Jinmo shouted.

"I'll admit, I haven't always been the best father so I'm trying a new approach. You five will share this company if something were to happen to me."

"I refuse." Jun said raising his hand. "I have no need for your company father. In fact in the future I plan to have a company larger than yours." He explained.

"I already explained to you father that I have no intention of taking over your company anymore." Minwoo explained.

"And I am too busy now to take on another responsibility." Suho explained.

"See they have no interest which means you'll have to leave the company to us." Jinmo explained.

Their father slammed his hands on his desk as he stood up.

"Like hell I'd leave my company in your hands!" He shouted. "You two may have the skills but I will never leave it to you!"

"Why not! All of us received the same education!" Jinmo shouted.

"You lack what these three have!" He shouted.

"What we have?" Minwoo asked.

"Yes, Suho and Jun already had it and you recently gained it once you stepped down." His father explained.

"That's bull ! Me and Siwon hyung have done nothing but follow your orders-"

"Which is why I don't want you two running my company! When I'm gone whose orders will you follow then!" He shouted.

Jinmo remained quiet.

"If these three won't help run the company then the company will end with my death!"

"Father you are overacting, Siwon and Jinmo hyung are more than capable of running-"

"No they are not Suho, and until they gain what you three have I will not hand my company over to them."

"What do they have that we don't!?" Jinmo shouted.

"When you figure that out I'll let you have my company." He said standing up and walking to the door.

"How are we supposed to know what they have if they don't even know?" Siwon asked.

"Spend time with them." Their father explained before walking out the door.

"Well I need to get back to my café." Minwoo said getting up.

"I have another schedule so I'll take my leave as well.” Suho said grabbing his coat.

"You guys can't just leave us!" Jinmo shouted.

"I'm not going to change my schedule for you two. If father wants you to hang out with us then you'll just have to follow us around." Minwoo explained with a smile.

"Yah why are you smiling!" Jinmo shouted.

"It's just funny seeing you get all worked up." He said laughing.

"It's not funny!" He shouted.

"Could you lower your voice?" Jun said getting up.

"And where are you going?" Siwon asked.

"I’m going back to my friend's house."

"Oh no you don't! We are going to hang out!" Jinmo shouted.

"Fine, if you really want to hang out with me, you're  welcome to come with me." Jun said with a grin.

-----

"Who could that be at the door?" Jihwan's mother asked.

"It's me Mrs. Oh." Jun said.

"Omo, Jun I thought you had gone home-" she said opening the door to see Jinmo standing with his arms folded. "And you are?"

"This is one of my older brothers, Jinmo." Jun explained.

"Oh, I didn't know you had other brothers besides Minwoo and Suho." She said looking at him.

"You don't talk about me or Siwon hyung?" Jinmo asked.

"Nope, you never come up in conversation."

"Oh..."

"Ah! Hyung~" Hyunsoo said hugging him.

"I've only been gone for an hour." Jun said laughing. "Why are you acting like I've been gone for years?"

"Jihwan and Wei are playing a two player game right now and I'm bored~ whose this?" He asked looking at Jinmo.

"One of my brothers."

"How many brothers do you have again?"

"Four."

"Oh, I've only met Suho hyung and Minwoo hyung. Are you as nice as they are?" He asked smiling.

"No." Jun explained interrupting Jinmo before he could speak.

"Oh.... So..." Hyunsoo said trying to figure out what to say next.

"Hey hyung we got to go!" Jihwan shouted running towards him.

"What is it?" Jun asked.

"New game! Omma we'll be back." Jihwan said.

"You're not going at this time of night!"

"Omma~"

Jun suddenly elbowed Jinmo in his leg as he looked at him.

"What?" Jinmo asked.

"Whose this?" Jihwan asked looking at him.

"I'm Jun's older brother-"

"Omma, Jun's older brother said he'd take us."

"What!?" Jinmo shouted.

"Oh okay be safe." She called out from her room.

"Let's go." Jihwan said pushing him out the door.

"I didn't agree to this!" Jinmo shouted.

"Yah, it's a life or death situation!" Jihwan shouted.

"A game doesn't count as a life or death situation!" He shouted.

"Uh huh, you have a car right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Let's go!" Jihwan said smiling.

-----

The boys arrived at the store and ran out of the car towards the store.

"Hyung aren't you coming?" Hyunsoo asked.

"Yeah just a sec, go ahead in." Jun said with a smile.

"These are your friends huh." Jinmo said looking at him.

"Yeah."

"Jihwan seems to be the leader of this little group."

"Not really, he's more of our clown."

"So....you really hate me and Siwon don't you."

"I'll admit, I used to despise all of you except omma and Suho hyung, but now, I don't hate any of you. We're family and we're stuck with each other."

"....I haven't really been the best brother have I?"

"Nope, but you can start today by buying the new game for us." He said smiling.

"Fine." He said rolling his eyes.

 


A/N: just a little chapter for the kids~ Their discussion at the beginning is on a story I'm working on btw. alright bye for now~