Super es!!!

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

"So this is Seunghyun." Jaeyeol's best friend said smiling.

"Umm.. Hi." He said bowing.

"Please take care of Jaeyeol, he's a bit of an idiot." He said acting like a mother.

"I'm not an idiot!" He shouted.

"You aren't exactly the brightest hyung." Seunghyun explained.

"That's mean." Jaeyeol said.

"It's the truth." His friend said laughing. "So did you hear about your brother's crazy night?"

"Our parents weren't exactly thrilled. They actually told me and my little brother we aren't allowed to become famous." He explained.

"That's a little harsh." Jaeyeol said laughing.

"It's not funny; luckily Hyunsoo and I don't plan on becoming famous. Hyunsoo seems to be on his tablet a lot lately."

"Isn't your brother like in the third grade?" Jaeyeol asked.

"Yeah, but he uses it just as well as we do." Seunghyun explained.

"Maybe he's just playing games." Jaeyeol said.

"He not you." His friend said laughing.

"Shut up Myungsoo." Jaeyeol said punching him in his arm.

"Okay~ I have to get going I have practice. I’ll see you two later."

"Practice?" Seunghyun asked.

"Yep. I have to stay active or I'll get lazy like Jaeyeol." Myungsoo explained.

"What team are you on?" Seunghyun asked.

"The soccer team, since it's still a little cold we are practicing inside. I really don't want to but I have no choice." He said sighing.

"That's why I'm part of the go home team." Jaeyeol said smiling.

"Shut up lazy ." He said getting up and grabbing his bag.

"How long have you two been friends hyung?" Seunghyun asked.

"Too long. I'm hungry how about we get something to eat?" Jaeyeol asked getting up.

"Where?" Seunghyun asked.

"Doesn't matter."

-----

The two made it to a family restaurant and sat down.

"I'm so hungry~" Jaeyeol said whining.

"Hyung you need to act a little more mature."

"I can't when I'm hungry~" he said whining

"OMG! Is that you Jaeyeol!?" A girl said walking towards their table.

"Oh, it's just you." Jaeyeol said looking at the girl.

"Just me? You're so funny, whose this?"

"I'm Seunghyun, and you are-"

"So Jaeyeol why are you here?" She asked ignoring Seunghyun.

"Why does it matter, and Seunghyun asked for your name it's rude not to tell him."

The girl rolled her eyes before looking at Seunghyun. "It's Sera, anyway Jaeyeol I invited you to my party are you coming?"

"Nope." He said looking at her.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to." He explained.

"But you have to come-"

"Look I really don't want to so I'm not going to come. Now would you stop bothering me?"

"Fine! When I become a popular idol don't come crawling to me begging for a date!" She said stomping away.

"Aigoo, she can be a pain." Jaeyeol said laying his head back on the table. "Now I'm really hungry."

"Hyung." Seunghyun said shaking his head.

-------

"AISH! Why didn't my charm work on them!?" Nami shouted.

"Well, they are gay..." Her manager explained.

"Please~ that's just probably an act."

"I don't think it's an act..."

"Come on, you don't think twelve hot guys would actually be gay. It's probably something their agency thought of for publicity purposes."

"You're really an idiot aren't you." Her manager said laughing.

"Yah!" She shouted throwing her heel at him.

He quickly caught it and dropped it.

"You should really stop throwing things when you get upset." He said looking at her.

"You don't tell me what to do! I'm a super idol!"

"More like a super ." He said sitting down.

"Listen here you piece of no one calls me a and gets away with it."

"Really? B.I.T.C.H." He said looking at her.

"YAH!" She shouted getting up and slapping him in the face. "Even if you are my brother, I won’t have you disrespecting me."

"And as your older brother I'm not going treat you like a princess when you're really a witch." He said getting up. "You should change your attitude before you're left all alone with no one to help you."

"Oh shut up, you're just jealous because I became an idol and you didn't!"

"You keep telling yourself that. I told you before, I chose to be here, and if I really wanted to I could become famous."

"You don't have the talent. Unlike you, I can sing, dance act and I've even been complimented by famous MCs. I'm the whole package!"

"Uh huh, well you have a schedule later today, so try getting rid of those wrinkles before you go on TV."

"YAH!"

"Yeah yeah, I'm leaving." He said walking out.

"First those guys make a fool of me, and now my brother is telling ME how I should act!? This is going to be a long year. Hopefully I get to see you up close and personal." She said staring at a picture from the fan meet and greet.

 


A/N: I hope you are all ready to hate another girl XD SERA~

Myungsoo

 

Sera