Sehun's Creepers

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel

The flower Boys had all received some time off to do what they wanted to do. Sehun and Luhan decided to spend their days off together to make up for lost time. The two had sat down at a quite restaurant to have a nice meal as Sehun bought up a topic that was starting to freak him out.

“Hyung, I think I’m being followed.” Sehun said looking around.

“Followed? By who?”

“Fans. I keep seeing pictures online of me…”

“Pictures like?”

“like me sleeping, or when I’m at a restaurant. Pretty much any place outside of the studio and it’s starting to freak me out.”

“hmmmm…. Maybe Mira could think of something. Let’s go see if she has any solutions.”

          -----

“Call Kyeongmi’s stalker. She’ll solve your problem. She’s on our payroll; if you need help with fan control call her.” She said handing them her number.

“I’ll call her now, Sehun is freaking out.” He said dialing her number.

“Does someone need to be taken out?” she asked answering the phone.

“NO! Sehun has a stalker taking pictures of him and we need you to stop the person from doing it.” Luhan explained.

“…. So… when you say stop…

“DO NOT KILL OR HURT THE PERSON!”

“I understand, give me a week.” She said hanging up.

“She’s so creepy.” Sehun said shaking.

“But she gets the job done.” Mira said laughing.

          -----

A few days had passed and Luhan was with Sehun trying to find the stalker themselves.

“Hyung, Kyeongmi’s stalker said she’d find the person, why are we trying to find the person?”

“Because you’re freaking out and I can’t stand to see you scared like this.”

“Hyung…” Sehun said blushing.

“What a touching scene.” A voice said from behind them.

Sehun and Luhan jumped when they saw a girl dressed all in black with a creepy smile standing behind them.

“Yah, don’t just appear like that!” Luhan shouted.

“I’m sorry, but what are you two doing, I said I would find the person and make them stop.” She explained.

“We’re going to help you.” Luhan explained.

“Pabo, stalking is my life. You two would get in the way. Besides I already found them.”

“Them!?” Sehun asked.

“Yes, it’s a group of your sasaeng fans. They call themselves creepers and they are currently located in this area.” She explained.

“Stop scaring us!” Sehun shouted.

“I’m not trying to scare you, but as their name suggest they creep around.” She said.

“Just stop them!”

“Araso.” She said looking around. “There, there, there and there.” She said pointing to the spots.

“What’s there?”

“Their different places they use for meetings and also the place they keep most of their equipment. All we do is destroy them and you won’t have to worry about them anymore.” She explained.

“Great! Let’s go!”

“Wait three seconds.” She explained.

“Three seconds?”

Suddenly four explosions were heard as Luhan and Sehun turned to look at her.

“What did you do!?”

“I told you, I had to destroy them from the inside and destroy all of their stuff to make them understand. Don’t worry though the places are empty at the moment, they should be returning in about five minutes which gives us enough time to disappear from the scene.” She said walking away.

“Wait up!” Sehun said.

“I’ll meet you at the company it wouldn’t be wise to seen together.” She said ditching her dark hoodie in the alley before burning it. “See you soon.” She said walking into the busy street and blending into the crowd.

“She’s seriously creepy...” Luhan said looking at Sehun.

          ------

Sehun and Luhan returned to the company to see her standing in Mira’s office.

“How did you beat us back here?” Luhan asked.

“It doesn’t matter.” She said smiling.

“So, I heard your stalkers’ places of operation were destroyed. Hi-five!” Mira said giving her a hi-five.

“You approve of this method!?” Sehun asked.

“Yep, nobody was killed and it should scare those stalkers.” Mira said with a smile.

“Noona… you should have just taken over the mafia.” Sehun said looking at her.

“No~ this is more fun and I get to have people like Stalker work for me.” She said smiling.

“What is your real name anyway?” Sehun asked.

“I’m sorry, but I must keep a certain distance from you guys. As much as I’d love to give you that information I won’t. I’m just a fan… But first-“ she said snapping a picture of them. “I’m glad I got rid of the competition. No one takes pictures of the flower boys in their natural environment but me.”

“YAH!” Luhan shouted.

“Don’t worry, I promise I won’t upload any pictures of you guys in the …. Those are for my eyes only.” She said with a creepy smile.

“YAH!” Sehun shouted chasing her around.

“Omo! I can’t believe Sehun is chasing me. It’s a dream come true!”

“She’s so creepy.” Luhan said shivering.

“True, but she’s loyal.”