Mira-cle Entertainment?

Dorm Room 2012 Sequel


"Mira-cle Entertainment?.... Noona is this some kind of joke?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Nope this is my brilliant plan." She said smiling.

"It seems like this plan of yours involves us actually becoming celebrities..." Kris said looking at her.

"Duh! You guys won't be ordinary people anymore so you might as we'll join an entertainment company that you can trust." She explained.

"When did you start an entertainment company?" Suho asked.

"A week ago." She said laughing.

"Noona... You really do things on the spur of the moment don't you." Chen said laughing.

"So this entertainment company of yours... What exactly would we be doing?" Xiumin asked.

"Not much~ besides this is just to get the other entertainment agencies off your back."

"So basically we won't be doing anything?" Kai asked.

"Unless you want to." She said smiling.

"I want to go on some variety shows!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Me too!" Chen shouted.

"You two are the last people that should go into the spotlight." Chanyeol said looking at them.

"I just hope this fame doesn't change any of us." Sehun said looking at Luhan.

"I'm sure it won't." Lay said with a smile.

"Then it's settled. Oh! By the way Namjin, would you be interested in joining the agency?"

"Me!? But I don't have any skills."

"Don't worry about that; was there something you wanted to do?"

"Hmmmm... I wanted to sing."

"Then it's settled! You will be our first singer!" She said smiling. "We'll probably have to hire a singing coach, but it will be fine. Alright everyone I'll see you later."

"What about our contracts?" Suho asked.

"Uh, I forgot about that.... Don't worry about it we're friends~ no contracts necessary~"

"Mira you're a nice CEO and all, but you need to come up with contracts." Kris explained.

"Do I have to?" She asked whining.

"Yes!" He shouted.

"Fine~ I'll come up with a contract by tomorrow."

-------

Everyone had returned to their rooms as Kai and Kyungsoo relaxed.

"Do you think it will be fun being famous?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Not sure... It will probably be more trouble than it’s worth.”

“Don’t sound so negative.”

“You should know that our group attracts trouble.”

“Lulu is gone, everything will be fine.” Kyungsoo said smiling.

------

The next day Mira returned with a one page contract that even Chen could understand. Kris and Yongha shook their heads as they re-wrote the contract with fair terms for Mira and the guys.

"Alright I'll get this out into the media and the calls should stop." Yongha explained.

"Yongha hyung, why aren't you part of the agency?" Tao asked.

"I'm more of a behind the scenes guy I'm not one for the spotlight." He explained.

"If you say so." Tao said.

-------

"Good evening, I am Park Yejin bringing you the most up to date news. In recent news the 12 flower boys who appeared straight out of a manga by  popular artist Kyeongmi has signed contracts with a new entertainment company Mira-cle Entertainment. As to what these boys will be pursuing is currently unknown. Our next-"

The T.V. was suddenly turned off as a room of scared middle aged men sat around a table looking at Nami.

"Tell me why you guys failed me?" She said tapping her finger nails against the table.

"We-"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses. ALL OF YOU ARE USELESS!" She shouted throwing a chair at the large screen cracking it.

"Miss Nami we really did- AHHH!" The man shouted holding head.

"I TOLD YOU I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES! NOW THAT HEEL SHOULD REMIND YOU OF THAT!” she shouted taking in deep breaths to calm herself down. “You know, I should calm down, I have a schedule to go to after this, I shouldn't ruin my make-up." She said pulling out her compact mirror as she walked towards the door. "If you want something done you have to do it yourself." She said flipping her hair as she slammed the door behind her.

The men sighed in relief as they looked at the screen.

"This isn't a good way to start the year off." One if the men said.

"Un." They all said in unison.

 


A/N: HIIIII~~~~~~~~ I'm back did you miss me? anyway the first chapter is up~ since I'm off tomorrow I'll probably be updating tonight YAY!

You know what, I forgot to include a pic of how I pictured Namjin to look like silly me~