The chances are slim

We're at it again

You kept your eyes closed, wondering how everyone was going to cope with living without you. All your memories flashed in your head. Your kids, your husband, your friends....all had to suffer because you couldn't beat your opponent. You felt that you let them all down, deserving whatever comes for you next. You heard yelling as you felt your body drop from the air immediately, feeling the air rush against your body, awaiting the dreadful ground. Right when you were about to hit the floor, you opened your eyes, seeing Bang standing right there. The moment Bang caught you, he went running, heading to the room's exit door. "GO, GO!! You don't have much time, this place can blow at any second!!! "P.O. said, as he continued to fight off Jin. You look at P.O, wondering how he even got inside, mentally thanking him for what he was doing. "My Stratention block won't last too long, so please hurry!!!" P.O. continued, as he grabbed Jin, stopping from going towards you. Bang finally made it to the room exit, quickly opening the door and running out into the hallway with the others. "GO, GO!! This place is going up in flames!!" Bang said, as everyone ran down the hallway. "Baby stay with me. Even though the odds are slim, you can make it. You're a fighter. Baby, don't give up" Bang said, as he kept running down the hallway. You just looked at Bang, blinking your eyes in response. You saw that Jongup, Himchan, and Daehyun had your kids, and that everyone was still together. As everyone made it to the agency exit, they saw the door had multiple locks. Everyone started panicking, knowing Jin had to have done that on purpose. "We can't go back, how are we gonna get out of here?" Youngjae said, panic apparent in his tone. With all the energy you had left, you began to speak, "M-my pouch" was all you could get out. Bang looked at you when he heard your faint voice, reached in your pouch, and found the keys. Bang quickly gave the keys to Youngjae, who then matched the keys with the corresponding locks, and opened the door. Everyone quickly exited the building, seeing the hummer the clone drove you here with, which also still had the keys in it. Everyone quickly piled in,  making sure they didn't do anything to hurt you. Once everyone was in, Himchan quickly sped off, giving Jin no time to come after you. When you were down the street, all you heard was a loud boom, knowing that was the agency. A tear slowly fell down your face, knowing someone you barely knew sacrificed their life so you and your family and friends could live. "How far are we from the hospital??" Bang asked, staring at Himchan. "About 7 minutes" Himchan replied, as he sped up. "Alright" Bang said, as he looked at you. "We're almost there baby, we're almost there. You'll be alright. You did so well, I'm so proud of you. I love you so much" Bang said, as he continued to look at you. "Bang, Tasha's eyes are green" Daehyun said,  as he got a good look at you. "I noticed that, but I don't know what's going on" Bang said, as he looked at your eyes. "We're almost there!" Himchan said, as he continued driving. Bang shook his head in approval, as he got ready to jump out of the car and take you to the emergency unit. The moment Himchan pulled up, Bang immediately got out of the car, dashing towards the hospital door. "There's been an accident and she has various serious injuries" Bang said, rushing you up to a nurse. The nurse immediately called for backup, and you were laid out on a stretcher, still unable to feel anything.  "I'm not getting a pulse! Get a different set of equipment!" A nurse said, seeing you still alive and breathing. Once they got you hooked up to all of the machines, they still couldn't get a pulse from you. "What injuries do you believe she has?" The nurse said, looking at Bang, trying to figure out what's wrong. "I know she has broken bones, and she might have snapped her neck....She fell from like 50ft in the air" Bang said, looking at the nurse, knowing he couldn't tell the full story. The nurse shook her head, then turned back to look at you, seeing you were fully conscious. "Ok Tasha, blink if you feel anything" the nurse said, as she began touching you. As the nurse continued to feel various places, seeing you weren't blinking, she looked at Bang and began to speak, "She definitely might have broken her neck. "We're going to take her through an X-Ray to see exactly what's going on" the nurse continued, still looking at you. "Alright" Bang said, as he looked at you, leaning in for a quick kiss. "We're going to do everything we can, but I would like to inform you before hand.....The chances of someone living with a snapped neck are about 3%. If she does live, she might be paralyzed for the rest of her life" the nurse said, looking at Bang. Bang looked at the nurse, then back at you. "Don't worry baby, you're going to make it" Bang said, smiling at you as he got up. You gave Bang one last look, as the nurses quickly turned your stretcher around, taking you to the X-Ray room.