Twoking?

We're at it again
"HEY!! COME DOWNSTAIRS AND HELP WITH THE GROCERIES!" You yelled, as you walked through the front door. "MOMMY, DADDY!" The twins yelled, making their way downstairs in front of the boys. You and Bang put the groceries on the counter and grabbed the twins. The boys went over to the groceries and starting taking things out of the bags. "You guys are still going to the club tonight, right?" Zelo asked, placing the soda in the fridge. "Yup, we will start getting ready soon" Bang said, smiling. "What's the club?" Anthony asked, looking at Bang. Everyone started laughing, waiting to see what Bang would say. "Ummm...well...it's..." Bang said, trailing off. "C'mon, tell him what it is Bang, he's waiting" Daehyun said, smirking. "Oh, ok then Daehyun. Anthony, the club is where Daehyun twerks" Bang said, smirking back at Daehyun. Everyone started laughing so hard that they dropped the food they were putting away. "OMG I CAN'T!" you screamed, continuing to laugh. "Twoking?" Aiden asked, staring at Bang. "What's twoking?" Anthony asked, looking at you. You started laughing more, then began to speak. "It's Daehyun's signature dance" you said, looking at Daehyun, still laughing. "Ohhhh! We want to learn the uncle Daehyun twoking! Daddy, can Daehyun teach us!?" Anthony said, smiling really hard. At this point, you were laughing so hard, you almost dropped Aiden. "Baby, you don't wanna learn this dance, it's only for uncle Daehyun" you said, winking at Daehyun. "What is life?" Himchan said, wiping a tear from laughing so hard. "Awww, ok" Anthony said, looking at you. "It's ok Anthony, I can teach you a more.....appropriate dance" Jongup said, smiling at Anthony. "Yayy!! Thank you uncle Jongup!" Anthony said, bouncing up and down. "No problem little buddy" Jongup said, continuing to smile. "Well, y'all hurry up! I'mma tell you what happened at the store today" you said, walking to the front room couch, proceeding to sit down. After finishing up the groceries, everyone came and sat down on the front room couches. "So, what'd we miss?" Zelo said, waiting for your reply. "Ok. So I was getting Daehyun's seaweed, and I saw this dude looking at me from the other side of the isle, through the seaweed rack." You said, continuing to look at the boys. "That's not ok" Himchan said, tilting his head a bit. "I'm saying, and then he tried to run when I caught him staring. Best believe I chased his a- I mean........then got him cornered." You said, making tiny gestures with your hands. "What happened after that?" Jongup said, anticipating the finishing of the story. "He told me he was staring at me because I 'caught his eye' and that his name was P.O., then that's when Bang came up" you said, pointing at Bang. "Oh, so he tried to hit on you? We bout to find his ." Bang said, getting up from the couch. "Watch the language, and sit yo down" you said laughing, smirking at Bang. ".....my bad" Bang said, slowly sitting down. "Well, that's pretty much the end. But there is one thing that still pulls at me...." you said, looking away from the boys. "What is it baby?" Bang said, continuing to look at you. "He was talking on the phone to someone and observing me, you don't think he works for the agency..... do you?" You said, looking back at the boys. "Well, judging by the way he got caught, I don't think he works for them. He wouldn't have been so careless to get caught like that" Bang said, staring at you. "Hmmm, I guess that's kinda true....but you can never be too sure" you said, continuing to look at all the boys. "You're right, we'll keep our guard up, but it's a good chance that he was just a creep. And you'll never know, he may be of some use one day" Daehyun said, laughing a bit. "I guess you guys are right" you said, smiling a bit. "Mhm...now....it's about that time" Bang said, getting up from the couch. "Time for Daehyun to twerk it" you said laughing, staring at Daehyun. Everyone started laughing as they got up from the couch. "Oh, we're gonna see about that" Daehyun said laughing, as everyone made their way to their rooms.