Deception

We're at it again
You made it to your temporary home, sped into the driveway, got out of the car and made your way to the door. You quickly put in all of the necessary information to get inside the home, then the door unlocked. You slid inside, gun out, ready for anything that came your way. You slowly crept down into the front room, seeing Bang sitting there on his laptop. "Look Tasha, I-" Bang stopped mid sentence, seeing you with a gun pointed directly towards him. "Shut the up, and get the up" you said coldly, still holding the gun at Bang. Bang slowly got up, still looking at you. "Baby, I know you're upset.....just calm down" Bang said, slowly inching towards you. "Shut the up, and stay still" you said, staring at Bang. "How ing stupid do you think I am? You can stop putting up a front, I know you're not him" you said, gripping your gun tighter. Bang slowly began to speak, "Baby, I don't kn-" "I will blow your ing brains out." You said, cutting Bang off. "Where the is my son and husband?" You continued, taking a step closer to Bang. Bang spoke slowly, "I am your husband, baby....please..calm down and just-" "DON'T ING BULL ME. GOT DAMN IT, ING TELL ME THE TRUTH." You screamed at the top of your lungs, shaking. Right when you were done speaking, you heard the security alarm beep, and the front door open. You immediately took another gun from your belt, pointing it at the door. You turned your head for a quick second, seeing it was Jongup, you then tossed Jongup a gun, knowing he was on your side. "Tasha....what's going on?" Jongup said, seeing you with the gun pointed at Bang. "It isn't him....Why are you here? You need to be on lookout at the house" you simply said, still staring at Bang. Jongup looked at Bang, then back at you, still in shock. "Everyone at the house is asleep from staying up two days strait...I couldn't sleep and I was the only one still awake when the necklaces tuned in. I heard something suspicious, so I got your danger signal location and headed out." Jongup said, still looking at you. "Jongup...Tasha might be going crazy" Bang said, taking a quick glance a Jongup. "Don't you ing dare" you said, still looking at Bang. "I've known you for too long, and you know I wouldn't lie to you. Get the gun from her Jongup" Bang continued, still keeping his eyes on you. "Jongup, don't ing listen to him, don't do it" you sternly said, warning Jongup. "Who are you going to listen to? Your friend of over 10 years, or an assassin that you've recently met, that used to work for an agency that killed innocent people?" Bang said, looking at Jongup. Jongup opened his eyes in shock, taking in what Bang said. "Jongup....You know I'm not that person anymore" you said, quickly glancing at Jongup. "Once an assassin, always an assassin" Bang said, smirking at you, knowing he was starting to get to Jongup's head. After a few moments, Jongup started slowly walking towards you. "Jongup....Jongup don't do it...It's not Bang...The moment he gets you to do want he wants you to do......He will kill you." You said, stealing glances at Jongup. Jongup stopped walking for a moment, then looked at Bang. "Jongup...keep going, don't let her get rid of another innocent person" Bang said, looking at Jongup. "I can't let you do this Tasha" Jongup said, starting to walk towards you again. "Tune in to Bang" you said, glancing at Jongup. Jongup stopped, then spoke, "What are you-" "Go on, signal Bang's necklace. If this is the real Bang, then he has the real communication necklace that's linked with ours" you said, cutting Jongup off. Jongup grabbed his necklace, then signaled a one on one communication signal to Bang. Just as you expected, Bang's necklace didn't signal. Jongup realized the truth and stared at who he thought was Bang. You turned towards Jongup, taking your eyes off of Bang for a quick moment. Bang, seeing this as his only opportunity, dashed towards you without any hesitation.