The unexpected

We're at it again
You and Bang were quickly making your way to the agency. Bang sat in the passenger's seat, prepping weapons for what's to come. You kept your eyes on the road, speeding, eager to get to your destination. Bang stopped prepping the weapons and looked at you for a moment, seeing a look of revenge and determination. Bang didn't want to break your focus, so he kept loading weapons as you continued to speed down the street. A couple minutes later, you and Bang pulled up to the agency. You turned off the car and took a deep breath. "Baby, we will find Aiden. Stay strong for me." Bang said, softly looking at you. You turned to Bang, slowly nodding back, as Bang gave you numerous weapons to strap down with. Once fully strapped, you and Bang slowly got out of your car holding handguns, ready for anything that jumped at you. You and Bang both noticed the agency took on a huge change. The entire agency lot had transformed from one building, to many different buildings, with security cameras galore, ready to catch any infiltrators. You and Bang stopped for a minute, carefully thinking about how to get into the agency. "I know that these are the type of cameras that sense any kind of movement. I would have thought that the agency would have upgraded their camera system a little more." You said, as you picked up a rock. They still have what I know as Translucent doors. They look strong as hell on the outside, but those doors are easily broken into. They don't alert the security system, they're secured by manual checks. I'm going to throw this rock into the cameras view, distracting it from us as we quickly make our way to that door." You said, looking at Bang. Bang shook his head in approval as he got ready to plunge for the door. After a quick moment, you threw the rock. All of the security cameras focused on the rocks, as you and Bang made your way to the door. Moments later, the cameras turned to you and Bang, shooting at the both of you. You both started maneuvering around the bullets, wondering why the rock wasn't getting shot at. In mid flip, Bang shot at one of the cameras, causing it to stop working, which allowed you to quickly gain access to the transparent door. You quickly broke in, signaling Bang to come over. Bang quickly ran over to the door, making his way in, as the cameras lost sight of him. You two ran down the hallways, hearing security alarms go off for the northern sector. You and Bang ran down the hallways, quickly finding a place to get around the roaming security guards. You and Bang sat there consulting with each other as to why the security went after you two instead of the decoy. "I see they've heightened their security system way pass my expectations" you whispered, as security searched for infiltrators outside. "Yeah, they sense where things come from instead of the initial object" Bang whispered, worry apparent in his tone. "How are we going to get around this without being seen?" You whispered, not thinking the facility would have gotten this advanced. Bang was about to reply when he heard it suddenly get quiet, then all of a sudden you and Bang heard footsteps coming towards your hideout. You both stood there, shocked, realizing what was about to happen. "There are two passage ways to each side, but only one person can make it through, and no telling what they'll do if they catch us" Bang said, quickly looking at you. As the footsteps got even closer, Bang took a deep breath, then began to speak. "Tasha, we have to split up."