Oh

We're at it again
Seeing the alarmed look on Jongup's face, you quickly turned your head. Just before Bang made it to you, all you heard was a loud pop. You stood there frozen, seeing Bang drop to the ground, with a gun shot wound to his head. You looked at Jongup, seeing him with the gun still facing your direction. You looked down at Bang, then slowly backed away. Jongup quickly made his way over to you, seeing the shocked expression you had on your face. "Tasha, Tasha...Are you ok?....Remember, he's not the real Bang" Jongup said, reassurance apparent in his tone. "Ummm, yeah I know....I guess....I....I guess just seeing Bang like this....is just.....Jongup...let's just go" you said, walking towards the door. "Tasha....you have blood all over you" Jongup faintly said. You stopped for a moment, about to just continue to walk out, then you remembered where you were about to go, so you decided to clean up. You turned around, walking past Jongup to clean the blood off of you. Jongup immediately followed, willing to help you out. Once you two were done getting the blood off of you, you both went back into the front room, seeing the body evaporate into smoke, leaving clothes behind. "A clone huh?" Jongup said, looking at the clothing on the floor. "Yeah, and you killed it..." you said, walking over the clothes. "Is that bad?" Jongup said, continuing to follow behind you. "Yes and no....We didn't get any information out of him, that's all" you said, as you opened the door. "I didn't think about that...I'm so sorry" Jongup said, thinking he messed up badly. "It's ok, I'll get a new lead soon" you said, as you kept walking. Jongup stayed quiet, as he started going to the Hummer. "I would have beat that later on if you didn't do , so consider the decision you made good" you continued, walking to your Lambo. Just as you were about to get in, you turned back to Jongup, "Ayyy! You're a badass now, killing clones and ...I see you!" You said to Jongup, smirking, trying to cheer him up. Jongup started laughing as he got into the car. "Tasha, you're so dumb" Jongup said, as he closed the car door. Pulling off with a smile on his face. You jumped right into your car afterwards, speeding past Jongup as you made your way home. You pulled into the driveway first, beating Jongup by the long run. "Jongup always drives so damn slow" you said to yourself, laughing. When Jongup finally pulled in, you got out the car, waiting for him. Jongup then got out, staring at you. "Are you still restricting yourself from coming inside?" Jongup said, looking at you. "Yeah...not until I get both of my babies back" you said, leaning on your car. "Can you bring me Anthony?...If he isn't sleeping" you continued, looking at Jongup. "Sure" Jongup said, continuing to make his way to the door, looking back at you, then turning back around, continuing to walk. "Thank you" you said, looking at Jongup. "No problem" Jongup responded, walking inside. You continued leaning on your car, thinking about what to do next. All of a sudden, your train of thought was interrupted when your necklace started glowing blue. "I'mma beat Jongup for being lazy" you said to yourself, laughing a bit. You answered your necklace, "You could have came outside to tell me he was asleep" you said, laughing a bit. "Tasha, Tasha. Baby, this is Bang" Bang said through the necklace. "B-Bang?!" You said, jumping up from your car. "Yes, baby it's me....Listen, I don't have long to talk because the general is on his way back, but I need to tell you this...They put us in this cell and we're chained down. I'll tell you more detail later, but Tasha, listen to me. I see the way things work here. This is manipulation central. You will mess up if you don't pick up every little detail. They play games with people Tasha, they mess people up with their own doings. Tasha...You have to go in that house. I know you promised not to, but you can't overlook anything." Bang quickly said. "They put you and Aiden together??" You said, somewhat relieved. "Yeah...and Jongup" Bang said, waiting for your response. "J-Jongup.... Jongup is here with me" you said, not believing what you just heard. "No Tasha, they just brought Jongup in like 30 minutes ago. Jongup is in this cell wi-" Right before Bang could finish, the signal was gone. Before you could even think rationally, you immediately dashed towards the door in pure fury, snatching out your gun, quickly loading it. With no hesitation, you busted open the door.