Rejuvenation

We're at it again
You made your way down the hallway, being escorted by one of Jin's clones. Not wanting Bang and your sons to see you in such a terrible condition, you made your way down the hallway as slowly as possible; trying to think of a way to keep everyone in a calm state of mind. As you finally made it to the door, you took a deep breath, and the clone opened the door; allowing you too enter. As you walked in, you saw nothing but shock in Bang's eyes. You then looked down at of your sons, seeing tears forming in their eyes. You slowly walked over to your boys, then collapsed, falling in front all three of them. Your boys quickly took you into their restricted embrace, happy to see their mother again. You looked over and saw Bang shaking in his shackles, furious about the condition you were in. The clone that dropped you off began to speak, "Tasha has been granted a brief recovery period from commander Jin, and you all will be granted luxury services for the assurance of Tasha's rapid recovery" The clone said, as the shackles were released from Bang, Kai, Anthony, and Aiden. The moment the shackles hit the ground, Bang dashed at the clone, punching it in the face so hard, it went flying into the wall. "HOW ING DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER!" Bang yelled, as he continued to beat the clone senseless. "YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS ? DON'T YOU EVER PUT MY WIFE THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND THINK YOU'RE GOING TO ING LIVE!" Bang continued, as he slammed the clone back into the wall for the nth time. Kai, Aiden and Anthony held on to you tightly, crying, seeing Bang like this for the first time in their lives. You slowly held the boys as tightly as you could, covering their eyes from the sight before them. You witnessed Bang finishing the brutal beating, leaving the clone dead as it slowly began to dissolve into thin air. As Bang made his way back over to you and the boys, you slowly began to speak, "Don't worry babies, mommy will be ok" You silently said, before you slowly faded into unconsciousness. After what seemed like only 5 minutes, you woke up from your unconscious state, seeing all of your friends and family sitting around you. You then looked down, noticing you were in a comfortable bed, with all of your wounds wrapped up, and your body clean of all blood. After you were done with your mini examination, you continued looking around, not believing that all of your comrades were really free. "Baby, do you feel ok?" Bang said, as he looked at you with caring eyes. "Nice ing try Jin...What kind of dumb do you take me for?" You said sarcastically, raising your voice a bit. "Tasha, it's really us, and the kids are all ears with the language" Bang continued, as he slowly grabbed your hand, smiling a bit. "My bad" you said, glancing at your boys. "We're here to help you heal faster" Jongup added, as he smiled at you. "That's right, I have that fight coming up in a bit" you said, slightly rolling your eyes. You heard slight footsteps, then an unfamiliar voice, "You should have no type of pain whatsoever Tasha. These are the most advanced medicines of this day and age" The clone said, looking at you. You moved your arm, then your leg, immediately noticing there was no pain. With you recovering this quickly, you knew your fight would be here before you knew it. The clone began to speak again, "Alright everyone, it is time for supper! Right this way!" The clone continued, smiling at everyone. You quickly got up out of your bed, walking up to the clone at the door. "Don't ing smile at us like what you're doing is ok. We're not friends, and don't you ever for a ing moment think we are" you said, as you walked past the clone, upset at the front it was putting on. Everyone followed you soon after, leaving the clone at the door. Since some of the rooms in the agency were the same, you found the dining area in no time. You entered the room, seeing all the food on the table. You were then greeted by another clone. "Welcome, help yourselves to anything!" The clone said, looking at everybody. You looked at the clone, at all the food, then back at the clone again, then walked up to it. "Go on, try it out for us" you said to the clone, staring at it. The clone slowly began to speak, "No, I insist, you should-" " no. Is this poison? Is that why you have a problem with eating it?" You said, cutting the clone off, as you grabbed the back of its neck, putting its face to the food. "N-not at all" The clone said, quickly grabbing some Kimchi from the table and eating it. You let go of the clone's neck, then waited ten minutes to see what would happen. After noticing the clone didn't die and dissolve from the food intake, you turned around, looking at everyone else. You smiled as you hopped into your seat at the table, staring at all the great looking food. "C'mon guys, let's eat!" you said, smiling at everyone. With no hesitation, everyone followed suit and sat down after you, eager to finally have a decent meal.