You're Next

We're at it again
"Haha, alright. We'll see how far you get" Jin said, as he slowly began to walk aimlessly around the top level, until he suddenly stopped. "There's no use of any guns here, only knives, so this should be interesting. Fight them to the death...Whoever is stronger will win. Hopefully you can still back up all the small talk" Jin said, as he walked to the railing of the top floor. You watched him, waiting for what he would do next. All of a sudden, you saw a large door open, and you saw so many people you were unable to count. "Tasha vs Top 100 assassins!.....Fight!" Jin said, smirking at you. The assassins wasted no time and dashed towards you. You immediately got into your zone, took out your weapons, then dashed right back at them. You started taking them one by one. You grabbed an assassin, slit his throat, then went on to the next one, throwing the assassin you just killed right into another. You then stabbed another assassin, using his body as a shield towards a different assassin as you turned around and snapped the neck of another assassin that was trying to sneak up on you. You then threw your small dagger into the throat of another assassin, then picked up the sword of the assassin you just killed. Three more assassins ran up on you all at once, and in one quick go, you sliced all three of their heads off. Right when you turned around, another assassin was already in your face, about to hurt you, then you bent backwards, moving out of the way right before he was able to get his hands on you. You lifted your foot with no hesitation, aiming at his neck, and kicked your foot directly up with as much force as you could, breaking his neck. Instead of getting up, you slid all the way to the ground, slicing up as many legs as you could from the angle you were at. You soon popped up, dashing towards the next set of assassins, immediately ending them as fast as you got to them. Time flew by, and you found yourself getting tired. You knew you couldn't give up now, so you continued to give it all you got. You dropped your long sword, picking back up a small dagger, continuing the fight. After all that killing, your immediate fighting responses were slightly delayed, giving the remaining assassins an opportunity to close in on you. As you continued to fight one assassin, another assassin came and sliced you in the back, causing you to wince in pain, as you immediately turned around and quickly stabbed that assassin right in the chest. You then turned back around, noticing you had only two assassins left. Mustering up the last bit of energy you could, you ran at one of them, aiming right at his neck. As you closed in on your targeted assassin, the other one quickly maneuvered behind you, cutting your arm, then both of your legs, causing you to fall to the ground, sliding forward. Both of the assassins closed in on you, getting ready to make the kill. You were in so much pain, that you closed your eyes, ready to let it end right there. Right when the assassins were a couple of feet from you, Jin began to speak. "I guess this is it for you Tasha....Everything you've worked up to is all down the drain...You've finally met your match....Your kids....Are mine" Jin said, continuing to look at you. At that very moment, you jumped up, kicking one assassin away from you, as you handled the other assassin, stabbing him multiple times in the chest. When you were done with that assassin, you ran over to the last one standing, putting away your weapons. You punched him in the face, grabbed his head, then slammed it into your knee, knocking multiple teeth out. You grabbed his hair, then pulled his head up, keeping him still as you kicked his knee in from the front, breaking his leg. He screamed in pain, falling to the ground. Having no sympathy, you kicked him in the face, then decided to finish him off by stabbing him in his side, then slitting his throat. You sat there for a moment, then let his head go, getting up as his lifeless body lay before you. Covered in blood, you turned to Commander Jin, seeing the shocked look on his face as you made your way through all the dead bodies to stand before him. "I regret doubting you before. I see why my brother was so reluctant to lose you" Jin said, smirking at you. "I'll personally treat you to the best care we have for the time being. I want you in tip top condition when I fight you, so I know that I truly beat someone of your caliber at full power" Jin continued, staring at you. You stared at him for a moment, then bent down, picking up one of the assassin's heads, proceeding to hold it up. "You're next" was all you said before you dropped the head then turned around, slowly making your way out of the fighting dome.