The twuth

We're at it again
You and Bang made your way to the table, but stopped when you saw two unfamiliar faces. "Bang, Tasha! I want you to meet 2 special people!" Daehyun said, looking at you and Bang. You both sat down slowly, smiling at both people. "This is Zico and Kim. We were best friends a couple years back, but I moved away." Daehyun said, looking at you and Bang. "Hey, nice to meet you!" You said, smiling at them both. "Hey, nice to meet you both" Bang said after you, smiling. "You guys wanna dance? I haven't seen anyone hit the dance floor except for Daehyun" Jongup said smiling, as everyone started to slide to the dance floor. Although you became tired after the first two hours of continuous dancing, your adrenaline rush kept you going. Finally at 3am, everyone called it a night, deciding it was time to head home. Everyone headed to the parking lot, happy that club night was a success. "Waaait!! Let's exchange numbers, we need to definitely hang out again sometime!" Daehyun said, taking out his phone. Kim and Zico gave Daehyun their numbers and made their way to their car. Daehyun saw everyone else was already in their cars, so he hurried and hopped into Bang's Hummer. Everyone hurried home, anticipating on getting some sleep. When everyone finally made it inside, you noticed Zelo didn't come home yet. "Shiiit!! I'm sure Zelo fell asleep at Natasha's house. We gotta go get them." You said, looking at Bang. "Damn, you're right" Bang said, looking at you, then the boys. "We'll be back, we gotta go get Zelo and the twins" Bang said, slowly making his way back to the door. "Hurry the hell up, I'm trying to go to bed" you said, laughing as you pushed Bang out the door, then closed it. You two hopped in the car, quickly speeding out the driveway. "At least she's only 20 minutes away" Bang said, as he shifted in his seat to get more comfortable. "Yea, and with this car, it's gonna be about 10." You said, speeding up to 90mph. You and Bang made it to Natasha's house within 9 minutes. "Ahh , I'm a minute earlier than what I thought" you said, laughing a bit, as you and Bang hopped out of your car. You and Bang slowly made your way up to Natasha's door, slowly opening it with Bang's key. "I knew I would need this key one day" Bang whispered as he walked inside. You both saw Natasha and Zelo, sprawled out on the front room floor. You both laughed at the sight, slowly walking into the front room. "Zelo, wake up. I know it's really early, but we came for you and the twins" Bang said, looking at Zelo shuffle a bit. "Crap, I didn't mean to fall asleep" Zelo said laughing, looking up at you and Bang. "It's ok, were gonna drive you and the boys home, so you can sleep in the Hummer." You said, walking down the hallway to get the boys. "I'mma drive you and the twins in the Hummer, and Tasha is gonna take her Lambo." Bang said, helping Zelo up. You walked out the back room with Anthony asleep in your arms. Bang saw you with one twin and started laughing. "You must be really tired if you have the strength to carry out only one of the twins" Bang said, laughing a bit, walking towards the back room. "Umm, Anthony was one only one back there. Aiden isn't out here?" You said, sounding a bit confused. "No, we put them both to sleep...together" Natasha said, looking at Zelo. "I bet he's using the bathroom or something" Bang said, walking down the hallway, then up and down the stairs, checking all three bathrooms. "This isn't the time to be playing hide-and-go-seek" Bang said, looking at you. "I guess we gotta find him" you said, softly placing Anthony on the couch, making sure you didn't wake him. You, Bang, Natasha, and Zelo searched through every room in the house, failing to find Aiden. "I'm going to have to have to teach that boy when it's ok to play around and when it's not. This isn't even funny anymore. Where the hell is Aiden?" You said, slightly aggravated from tiredness. You went over to Anthony, picking him up, causing him to shuffle a bit. "M-mommy, what are you doing?" Anthony said, rubbing his eyes. "I'm sorry we woke you baby. We're trying to figure out where Aiden is hiding." You said, smiling at Anthony. "He's with you mommy." Anthony said, putting his arms around your neck. "Baby, what are you taking about?" You said, laughing a little. "You told your fwend to come and get him so he weft." Anthony said, looking at you. You placed Anthony on the floor, kneeling on one knee, looking him in the eyes. "Anthony. This isn't the time to play around. Do you know where your brother is?" You said, staring at Anthony. "Mommy I'm not pwaying. Your fwiend came into the woom when we weo sleeping and picked up Aiden. He saw me wake up, and he said mommy wants Aiden now, so I will bwing him. Afteo that, he took Aiden to you mommy" Anthony said, looking directly at you. You stared at Anthony in complete shock, not believing what you just heard. "Mommy, I'm telling the twuth, I pwomise" Anthony said, seeing the look of despair in your eyes. "B-baby, Mommy doesn't have Aiden." You said, turning to Bang, as tears slowly streamed down your face.