An understanding

We're at it again
"It's like having a job, then partying afterwards" Himchan said, as he leaned on the rim of the Jacuzzi. "That's EXACTLY what it is" you said, as you took a sip of your wine, then looked at Bang. "When they sleep, we have some time to kinda go back to our pre-baby days" Bang said, laughing a bit. "If you really wanna go back in the day, we should hit up a club" Daehyun said, smirking. "Ummmm....who is gonna babysit the kids? I don't think that's a good idea" you said, looking at Daehyun. "I can. I don't really like the clubs anyways. I'd rather be at home. Andddd me and the twins get along reaaaally well." Zelo said, smiling. "Ahhh , really Zelo?" Bang said, smiling at Zelo. You looked at Bang, then began to speak. "Umm, I don't th-" "Yeah, I can do that for you guys tomorrow evening. Go on and have some fun" Zelo said, cutting you off. "It's cool with me" Jongup said, agreeing with the whole idea. "So, it's set. Tomorrow is club day" Bang said, smiling at Zelo. "Umm, you didn't even ask Himchan or Youngjae" you said, glancing at them both. "It's cool with us" Himchan said, also speaking up for Youngjae. "Alright, cool" Bang said, slowly getting out of the Jacuzzi, pulling you up with him, then giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Were about to hit up the sheets, it's 2am" You said, as you started yawning while stretching. "I didn't realize it was that late" Youngjae said, as he quickly hopped out of the Jacuzzi. "I guess it's about that time then" Jongup said, as he also climbed out of the Jacuzzi, Himchan and Zelo following after. Everyone started walking towards the hidden entrance, then noticed Daehyun didn't get out of the Jacuzzi. "You're not coming?" Zelo asked, looking at Daehyun. "I'm not tired, I'll be staying in a little longer" Daehyun said, shifting in the water a bit. "Alright, but don't stay too long" Zelo said, as he followed everyone else out. After everyone left Daehyun in the Jacuzzi, everyone made their way to their rooms. You and Bang got into bed, quickly getting situated. "Sleep well baby" Bang said, as he leaned in to give you a kiss. You soon pulled away, smiling, looking back at Bang. "I will, you too baby" you said. "I will. I plan on sleeping in" Bang said, adjusting a little bit, drifting into deep sleep. "MOMMY, DADDY!! It's time to wake up!!" The twins said, jumping on to you and Bang. Bang shifted a little bit, then realized what was going on" so much for sleeping in" Bang said, as Aiden and Anthony jumped into his arms. Bang looked over and saw you still sleeping, so he got up and carried the boys out of the room and to the kitchen. "It's 9:12am, and mommy still needs some more rest." Bang said, looking at the twins. "Why daddy?" Aiden asked, looking at Bang. "Because mommy works really hard and needs extra rest" Bang said, smiling at Aiden. "But daddy, don't you need a rest too?" Anthony asked, continuing to look at Bang. "Sometimes, but I care about mommy more than myself, so I make sure she's alright before me" Bang said, continuing to smile. "We understand now daddy. You really love mommy no matteo what!" Aiden said, smiling. Bang couldn't help but smile really hard at Aiden's response. "That's what I'm talkin about, high five" Bang said, both twins hitting his hands in response. "Do you guys wanna surprise mommy?" Bang said, looking at the twins. "YESS!" The boys said in unison, jumping up and down. "Alright, let's make mommy some breakfast" Bang said smiling, leading the boys over to the refrigerator.