I'm Ready

We're at it again
You stood there silently, waiting for Zico to wake back up. "Nobody even knew....How could we not see this coming?" Youngjae silently said, looking at everybody. "I don't know, but I'm sure we'll be finding out really soon" Zelo said, seeing Zico slowly start to move. You got on one knee, kneeling infront of Zico, grabbing his collar. "I don't have time, so I'm going to make this quick. I'm not retarded, and I know how to put things together. You obviously work for Jin, and I have a piece of mind to end you right here, right now, just for getting this far. Luckily for you, I'm not the same person I was before" you said, looking right into Zico's eyes. You stared at Zico a little longer, then threw his collar aside, snatching his communication necklace off as you completely stood up. You went over to Kai and put the necklace around his neck, smiling at him as you did so. "I'm ready to fight" you said, looking at everybody. "Tasha, you have to rest a little longer, you just got out of a fight not too long ago" Bang said, as he walked up to you. "No, I'm going now" you said, pulling Bang into a tight embrace. Bang saw you weren't changing your mind and couldn't do anything but hold you tighter. "I know you have what it takes Tasha" Bang said, as he kept you in his embrace. "I know Bang, I'm ready to end this now" you said, as you slowly pulled away from Bang. You walked over to your boys, taking all of them into your embrace. "Mommy loves all of you guys. Don't ever forget that, ok?" You said, as tears slowly escaped your eyes. Your boys looked at you, shaking their heads in approval. You got up, giving everyone else hugs, excluding Zico. You then walked to the door, looking outside the door for the clone. "Tasha, you're ready you say?" You heard a voice say over the intercom. "Yeah....I'm ready" you said, still looking down the hallway. "Alright, report to the combat room. You will be equipped for the battle. Meanwhile, your family and friends will be seated where our battle will take place. They'll see everything" Jin said, then abruptly hung up. Although it hurt you on the inside to hear that everyone, especially your boys, will see what's going to happen, you had to act like it didn't phase you, and proceeded to make your way to the combat room. Once you were inside, you got all of your bandages taken off, examined, then once approved, given a new uniform, a couple of new weapons, then a key, which was to the front door of the agency if you made it out alive. Once you were done with your battle prep, you were emitted into the room where you just fought the numerous agents. You walked in slowly, seeing Jin in the middle of the room, and your family and friends finishing being seated to watch the whole ordeal. You took a deep breath as you made your way up to Jin, standing just a few feet away. You immediately noticed his odd uniform, which gave him a very bulky look. Jin stood there, just staring at you. "This is it for you" you said immediately, starting at Jin. "We'll see about that" Jin said, smirking at you, as he proceeded to get into fighting stance.