Watch 'em

We're at it again
You slowly woke up, slightly opening your eyes, seeing it was already morning. You reached over and grabbed your phone off of the night stand. "Ugh....I'm still tired as hell....and it's.......10:45am." You slowly said, looking at the phone screen. You slowly got up, deciding to go through your pictures. "Awwww, I can't believe it's been so long" you said to yourself, continuing to scroll through pictures. You came to the old pictures of you and Bang at the park. You smiled, remembering everything that happened that night. You heard the bedroom door slowly open. "Good morning mommy!!" the twins said, walking in infront of Bang. You saw Bang with a breakfast tray, slowly walking to your bed and smiling. "Good morning baby" Bang said, giving you the breakfast and leaning in for a kiss. You pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "Thank you so much baby." You said, smiling at Bang. "Did you guys help daddy make breakfast?" You said, turning to smile at the twins. "We did mommy!" Aiden said, smiling at you. "Awww, come and give mommy a hug!" you said, reaching out for the boys. The boys have you a long hug, then pulled away. "Ok, you guys go and wake up the others" you said, smirking at the boys. "Ok mommy!!" Both twins said, rushing out of the room. You and Bang laughed, seeing the boys so excited. You took a bite of your breakfast, then turned to Bang. "I remember when you made me breakfast in bed for our one year anniversary. That was one of the best days of my life" You said, smiling at Bang. "It was one of the best days of my life too. I remember it like it was yesterday" Bang said, smiling back at you. Bang leaned in for a kiss, bringing back even more memories of that joyful day. You pulled away smiling, knowing how lucky you were to have someone like Bang. You soon finished your breakfast, and you and Bang made your way to the front room, seeing all the boys on the couch. "Tasha, I know it was you that sent out the human alarm clocks" Himchan said laughing, as Anthony crawled all over him on the couch. "You know me well" you said, laughing at Himchan. You turned and saw Aiden with Daehyun. Aiden was leaning back and forth as Daehyun sung him a melody. "I'm so happy you guys get along so well" you said in awe, watching the whole scene. "Me too. I love the twins so much" Himchan said, holding Anthony. "Wait, you actually love something?" Youngjae said, laughing. Everyone started laughing at Youngjae's comment, then looked back at you. "Awwww! Welllll, since you guys love the twins soooooo much, you guys shouldn't mind watching them while me and Bang go grocery shopping...yes, ok, thank you guys soooooo much! I love you too!!" You said, laughing, as you and Bang rushed to your room to get ready to leave. When you and Bang were done, you both came back out, rushing to the front door and opening it. "We'll be back shortlyyyy...don't destroy my damn house.... and make sure you feed the twins!" You said laughing, as you hurried and closed the front door before the boys could oppose. You and Bang rushed to his Hummer and hopped in, starting the car and speeding off. "Baby, you said damn" Bang said, laughing a bit as he continued to drive. "" you said laughing, remembering the boys were around. "Well....they already know not to repeat what I say, so a couple of words won't kill....right?" You said, glancing at Bang. "Hell no. If you stop your reduction on profanity around the boys, when it's time for the boys to start going to school, they are going to curse out the children and teachers, thinking it's ok" Bang said, laughing at the thought. "Damn, you're right" you said, thinking about how much you used to curse before the twins were born. You and Bang made it to the store, eventually finding a parking spot in the packed lot. "I'll just keep the profanity at the minimum. I can't have that happening" you said laughing. "That's cool with me" Bang said smiling, opening the car door. "Good to know" you said, smiling, hopping out of the car. "Ok, let's hurry up, I don't want the house destroyed by time we get back" Bang said, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek, then quickly putting his arm around you. "Ya damn right" you said laughing, as you and Bang rushed into the store.