Deceiver

We're at it again
Everyone was laughing, having a good time for the first time in a long time. Not being able to handle everyone's laughter, the clone quickly left the room. You didn't really care and continued making jokes, telling everyone things they never knew. "ARE YOU SERIOUS TASHA??" Jongup said, laughing in disbelief. "Yes, I am soooooooo serious. When I first saw Daehyun, I was like dayyyyyyyyyyum. Look at him" You continued, laughing, as you put more food on Aiden's plate. You saw Daehyun blushing, trying to hide it. "Awwww, look at Daehyun!!" Zelo said, nudging him on the side. Everyone laughed even more, seeing the way Daehyun looked. "I'm not gonna lie, I thought Tasha was cute too" Daehyun said, smirking at you. You looked over at Bang, seeing him giving Daehyun that slick mean mug, staring him down. "WAS....PAST TENSE" Daehyun said, laughing so hard he could barely breathe. "Awww, you know I love you Bang, that was like two years ago" you said, laughing, then giving Bang a kiss on the cheek. "Haha, I know, I'm just messing with Daehyun" Bang said, smirking at Daehyun. "Don't worry, it's all good......Baehyun" you slickly said, winking at Daehyun as you put another bite of food in your mouth. "BAE.HYUN??? Tasha, I can't!!" Himchan said, busting out laughing, as everyone else did the same. You were in the middle of your laughing frenzy, when you suddenly stopped, staring across the table. Everyone noticed, and the laughter quickly died down as everyone watched you get up. "Baby, what's going on?" Bang said, staring at you. You said nothing as you made your way around the table, staring at your target. "Ummmm Tasha, are you ok??" Daehyun said, as he saw you coming towards him. You continued walking towards Daehyun, then suddenly stopped short, grabbing Zico by the neck. "T-Tasha, what...are you doing?" Zico said, staring at you in confusion. You held on to Zico's neck even tighter, not saying a word. You started reaching for Zico's mouth, as Zico began to squirm under your grip. You slightly opened Zico's mouth with your finger, moving his top lip to reveal a gold tooth. You looked even closer, seeing the tooth had the letter 'J' engraved in it. You yanked Zico up, starting to drag him to the other side of the table where Anthony was sitting. Everyone sat in silence, surprised by what was happening. When you made it over to Anthony, you put Zico's face closer to him, showing him the golden tooth. You took a deep breath, getting ready to lash out. "Baby, was this the tooth you saw the night Aiden was taken?" You said, calmly looking at Anthony. Anthony leaned a little closer, and you moved Zico's lip out of the way just a little more, so Anthony can have a better view of the tooth. Anthony took one last look at the tooth, and with no hesitation, he began to speak. "Yes mommy, that's the gold!" Anthony said, looking at you. All of a sudden, Zico turned around, breaking from your grip, standing strait up, proceeding throwing a punch at you. You moved to the side, quickly dodging the punch. Just as you were about to fight back, you saw Zico get turned around by Bang. In one quick moment, Bang punched Zico in the face so hard that it knocked him right out. As Zico fell to the floor, you quickly turned your attention to Kim, knowing her and Zico were good friends. "No! wait, I-" You jumped over the table, not giving Kim any time to finish. Kim got up, beginning to back up. "Don't ing back away now" you said, slowly walking towards Kim. "No, really! I had nothing to do with that!" Kim said, as she made contact with the wall, unable to back up any further. You continued to make your way towards Kim, not believing anything she said. "M-mommy....Kim wasn't theo on the night" Anthony said, looking at you. You turned around, locking eyes with Anthony. "I-I would never do something like that to your child Tasha" Kim continued, trying to make you believe her. You stopped for a moment, taking everything in. "I'm not trying to hop in or anything, but I've gotten to know Kim, and I don't believe she has it on her to do something so cruel" Zelo said, softly looking at you. You looked at Zelo, then Back at Kim, seeing them both smile at each other. You got out of fighting stance, resuming a relaxed position. "You're ok for now. But I'll be watching you. I'mma let you know right now...I'm trusting that you didn't have anything to do with this....Don't let me find out you had any involvement....It'll be worse than the initial beating you would have gotten...I promise you that" you silently said as you walked back over to Bang, who was hovering over Zico's unconscious body. "Let's tie his up, then when he wakes up, we'll get more answers out if him" You said, looking at Bang. "Alright then" Bang said, as he stated to look around for something to tie Zico up with. "Wait, I still have my cuffs on me, so we can use those" you said, going in your small inventory and getting the cuffs out. You put Zico's hands behind his back, then cuffed them. Bang then started dragging Zico to a wall, quickly propping him up, then looking back at you. Everyone heard a sudden beep, followed by a loud voice. "Welllllll, congrats! It took you long enough to figure out the true deceiver in the group, I applaud you" The voice over the intercom said. Knowing who it was you began to speak, "Jin, shut your up. Keep ing with me, keep on. You're just making that beating more worth while" you said, looking up at the intercom. "Well, since you're so ready, we can have this fight commence in a couple of hours. I know with all the medicines we gave you, and all of the you're proceeding to talk, that you'll be more than ready to fight" Jin said, waiting for your response. "Damn right. I'll be ready in a bit. Just let me finish beating the out of your little eavesdropping clone" You said, looking at Zico. "Do as you please, he's failed at keeping himself concealed, so he deserves what's coming for him. Get all the info you want" Jin quickly said. "And one more thing...He's not a clone" Jin said, abruptly hanging up the intercom. Once Bang, Himchan and Jongup heard Jin was done speaking, they uncovered all 3 of the boy's ears, happy that they didn't hear what just went on. "Not a clone, how's that possible?" Youngjae said, looking at Zico. "Well, I guess we'll find out when he wakes up" you said, as you took out your dagger and slowly made your way up to Zico.