Welcome back

We're at it again
"W-when did you get out?" You said, continuing to stare at Bang. Bang pulled you into a long hug, not saying a word. After he let you go, he looked at you with a smile. "I'll explain a little later, let's go" Bang said, looking at you. You wasted no time hurrying to the car. You opened the door and looked at both Kim and Zelo's shocked expressions. "When did he get out?" Zelo said, staring at Bang. "I'll gladly tell you in a bit" Bang said, looking at Zelo. "There's no room, so someone has to sit in the truck" you said, smirking at Zelo. "But...but...." Zelo said, trying to give you the puppy dog stare. "It's only until we get back to the other house" you said, slightly smiling at Zelo. "Isn't that...ya know...illegal?" Kim said, looking at you. ", I'm illegal. My whole lifestyle is illegal. I don't give a about the law. Never have, never will. Zelo, hop in the trunk" you said, smirking. You made your way to the back of the car, opening the trunk. Zelo slowly got out of the car and placed himself into the trunk as comfortably as he can. "I'll be easy on the speed limit" you said, as you gave Zelo one last look as you closed the trunk. You went back to the drivers side, got in, and closed the door. "Will he be able to breathe?" Kim said, concern seeping from her tone. "Yea, open the seat" you said, as you started the car. Kim saw it was a connection from the inside of the car to the trunk, and she immediately calmed down as she quickly opened the entrance. "See, I got this" you said laughing, as you steadily started to make your way home. The moment you made it home, everyone got out of the car, and made their way to the house door. You started laughing as you walked to the trunk, unlocked it, and let Zelo out. "Thanks for driving carefully" Zelo said, as he hopped out of the truck. "You're welcome" you said smiling, as Zelo made his way to the house. You stopped at the door, while everyone else proceeded to walk in. Anthony saw you standing at the door and couldn't help but run up to you and give you a hug. You gladly accepted it, holding him as tightly as you could. "We get closer and closer to finding your brother every second Anthony. Don't worry, Aiden will be ok" you said, looking at Anthony. Anthony nodded his head in approval, as you put him down so he can go back inside. Bang turned around, seeing you standing at the door, giving him an upset look. "Baby come inside, it's not save out there" Bang said, staring at you. "I promised not to come inside until I found my baby.....and you did too" you said, giving Bang a look disappointment, as you turned and walked back to your car. You got in, quickly closing the door. Bang ran over to your car, seeing the look on your face. Bang immediately hopped in, continuing to look at you. "Baby I'm so sorry. I was so happy that I made it out that I forgot the promise I made. I won't be stepping foot back in that house" Bang said, slowly gripping your hand. You nodded your head in approval, still thinking about everything that was going on. Bang lightly let go of your hand, got out the car, and walked back over to the house door. Bang began to tell everyone about how he escaped, which mainly consisted of him finding an escape route, slipping past the guards, and making it out safely. You heard him through the car, so you had your curiosity momentarily quenched, until another thought crossed your mind. "Why didn't he use his necklace?" you said to yourself, taking a glance at Bang. You saw Bang speaking to Kim and Zelo, then he made his way back over to your car, quickly getting in. "I thanked Kim and Zelo for their help" Bang said, as he bucked his seatbelt. "Alright, I guess it's back to me and you now" you said, as you quickly started up your car, speeding off to your temporary home.