Deal?

We're at it again
"Sometimes...I swear the world is against me" you said, as you attempted to break free from your restraint for the nth time. "Don't think like that baby, we gotta stay positive" Bang said, giving you a slight smile. You slightly smiled back at Bang, then replied, "I know, and I am...I just gotta get out of this befo-" you stopped speaking when the door opened. "Our commander is ready to see you now" a clone said, as he stared at you. You turned around and walked over to the clone, then turned back at your boys, smiled, then left. You looked around as you were being escorted down the large hallway, waiting for what's to come. Soon, you came to this large door that looked seemingly familiar. The clone opened the door, then you went inside, seeing it was the same place you were shot before. You heard a door shut behind you, and a slim pathway lit up, illuminating what was supposed to be darkness. You slowly made you way to the center, seeing there was nothing but empty room around you. "Bring your out. I know you know I can see" you said, slowly looking around. "Sassy...I like that" you heard a voice say, sounding like it was close. "Shut the up and cut to the chase" you said, getting angry. "You might wanna watch the way you talk to someone that has the lives of your loved ones in the palm of their hands" you heard the voice say, ignoring your request. You took a deep breath, then began to speak. "Look...Just let all of them go...I'm sure whatever problem you have is with me and not them" you said, looking down. "Yeah, that's the truth, but when you have something at stake, things get a lot more interesting" the voice said. "Jin, commander Jin" the voice continued, as the lights went up, allowing you too see who was speaking. "So, you're the new head of this hell hole" you said, smirking. "Yes" Jin said, looking down at you. "You look a lot like my old commander...you know....the one I killed" you said, smirking, looking at Jin. "I'm his twin, but I'm going to tell you something right now....The only thing that's the same about us is our faces, I'm much stronger than he is. Actually, I applaud you on killing him. He obviously didn't deserve to live if he couldn't defeat his opponent." Jin said, continuing to look at you. "Well that's nice, anything else you like to say that I don't give a about?" you said, rolling your eyes. "I know all about you Tasha...Everything from your agency life....All the way till now. You have a smart mouth because you're known to be able to back it up." Jin said, turning away from you. "All your files...Everything about you..I know. You had no weaknesses...until you decided to make attachments, which was your biggest mistake....And that's what's gonna be the head factor of tonight's duel" Jin said. "Duel? What the are you talking about?" You said, continuing to look up. "You're going to fight to get what you want" Jin said, turning back around. "You will fight a couple of my best agents, then if you beat them, you will fight me.....Till the death" Jin said, smirking at you. "Ok...and when I win....?" You said, waiting for a response. Jin slowly spoke, "IF you win, I'll be dead, and you can go free....but if I win-" "What, you'll kill my family and friends? Typical" you said, looking to the side. "I wouldn't do that, then they'll be able to be with you. I'll keep them here. Make everyone work for me and do senseless killings. Your little boys will forget all about you and become mindless killers...and all your friends will have no choice but to do what I say, or be tortured. Annnd your husband...let's just say...I'll see to it personally that he becomes everything you never wanted him to be and more" Jin said, smirking at you. You stood there with your head down, boiling with fury. "Bring out the best agents you have, because when I'm done with them, you'll wish you never ed around with me" you said, as you finished breaking free from your rope restraint, as it seamlessly fell to the ground.