Taken

We're at it again
You made your way inside immediately, seeing that nobody was in the front room. You remembered everyone must still be asleep, so you quickly made your way upstairs, heading strait to Anthony and Aiden's room. You busted inside, seeing there was nobody in their room. You looked around for a moment, then quickly left the room. You started searching through all the rooms on that floor, finding nobody. You ran back to the front room downstairs, seeing everyone standing in the front room. You calmed down for a moment, until you realized they were pointing their guns at you. "Woah, woah guys, it's just me. It's Jongup we need to be worrying about" you said, pointing your gun at Jongup. Everyone kept their guns on you, not moving at all. "What's going on?" You said, confusion apparent in your tone. "Your foolishness has gotten you to where you are right now" Himchan said, still holding his gun at you. "All of your friends have been taken to the agency and were replaced with clones, and you didn't even notice" Jongup said, smirking at you. You stood there in disbelief, wondering how the agency slipped past all the precautions you took. "Jongup was the last one to go. Everyone else was getting picked off one by one, and nobody noticed due to the effectiveness of our tactics. Not even your security system could save you" Youngjae said, staring at you. You looked down for a moment, taking everything in. All of a sudden, you let out a dark chuckle. "Now what?...what are you going to do...Kill me?" You said, slowly looking up. "Those aren't our orders" Zelo said, as he put his gun down. "Were taking you to the agency, our commander wants to have a word with you" Zelo continued, as he began to slowly walk towards you. You immediately thought about opposing, but you figured this would be your only chance to save everyone, so you decided you would willingly accept the offer. "Alright, I'll go" was all you said before you put your arms behind your back to be tied up. Thinking you may try something, Himchan and Jongup held your arms and guided you to the Hummer. Himchan opened the door, slid you in, then got in himself, followed by everyone else. before you knew it, you were at the agency entrance, getting ready to make decisions that will effect you for the rest of your life. Himchan went up to the door, opening it, letting everyone in. While you were going down the hallway, you were making mental notes, remembering everything you were passing by on your way to your destination. You were soon brought to a large door. "This is it" Zelo said, as he quickly opened the door, and let you go inside. You saw Bang, Aiden, Anthony, and Kai, all snuggled together, while Bang was whispering to them. "It's ok, I promise, we'll be ok" Bang whispered, then looked up, seeing you with tears in your eyes. "T-Tasha?" Bang said, not able to believe what he was seeing. "Yeah, it's me" you said, tears falling from your eyes as you walked over to the boys, dropping down, and leaning into them. "Mommy!" Anthony and Aiden said in unison, as you continued to cherish this moment. "Our commander will be speaking with you soon, so we won't be chaining you down" Zelo said, as he closed the door, then locked it. "I missed you guys so much" you said, looking at everyone. "You know we missed you too" Bang said, smiling at you. Since you were flexible, you were able to twist your arms over your head, making them rest in front of you. Once you were done, you gave everyone a hug, holding them in your arms. "Where did they put the others?" You asked, looking at Bang. "I don't know, but I found out everyone was captured when I saw them pass by through the little window, and soon after that, they took Jongup out, then brought in Anthony and Kai" Bang said, looking at you. "And on top of that, I also found out that they use clones" Bang continued. "I know, I found that out the hard way" you said as you got up, walked towards the door, then looked out the small window. After you took a quick look, you went back over to the boys, then sat down. "I'm not sure how we're gonna do it, but we're gonna get out of here guys, don't worry. Exactly how....I'm not sure... But we will" you said, as you started biting at your restraint.