Extra two

We're at it again
You were speeding home as fast as you could without waking Kai. You kept thinking how they could have possibly gotten Bang. All of the terrible outcomes kept rolling through your mind. As you slowly accelerated, your thoughts were pushed aside as you finally made it in your driveway. You got out, then quickly walked over to the passenger's side. You carefully took out Kai, then looked up to see everyone rushing towards you. You turned to face everyone, seeing the look of relief on everyone's faces. "You found Aiden!" Daehyun said, smiling at you. "Our necklaces tuned in, so we thought you and Bang could have been in trouble" Zelo said, looking a little confused. "Wait, where's Bang?" Zelo said, looking into your car. "He got captured.....and this isn't Aiden. His name is Kai, and I found one of the guards hurting him. I couldn't just leave him there" you said, seeing Kai move a little bit. "Jongup, take him please" you said, slowly handing Kai to Jongup. "Zelo, Kim, you guys come with me. I'mma need some extra assistance" you said, as you slowly opened your car door. You took out some extra equipment, handing out to Zelo and Kim. "Go inside and go into my room, and there should be some extra uniforms. Me and Bang's body frames aren't too far of from the both of you, so they should fit." You said, as you sat back in your car. Zelo and Kim quickly made their way inside. "You guys should go back inside" you said, looking at everyone. Everyone started making their way inside, then Youngjae suddenly stopped. "Why aren't you coming in?" Youngjae said, looking back at you. You slowly looked at Youngjae, then spoke. "I told you guys, I'm not going back inside that house until I have my baby" you said, slowly looking away. "Well now....both of my babies" you continued, as you quickly closed your car door. Youngjae simply nodded his head, then turned to make his way inside with the others. Moments later, Zelo and Kim came outside, fully equipped. They both quickly made it over to your car. You put up the armrest in the middle, making room for 3 people, then unlocked the door. Kim hopped in the middle, then Zelo got in afterwards. You locked the doors, started the car, then sped off. "Where are we headed to?" Zelo asked, looking at you. "There's a guest house my friend owns. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we use it for a couple of days" you said, speeding up a bit. You soon made it to your friend's house, put the car in park, then quickly got out. "This won't take long" you said, as you walked to the door. You rung the doorbell, then your friend quickly opened the door. "What's up Tae?" You said, smirking. "Tasha! Long time no see!" Tae said, pulling you into a hug. "I know, it's been a good minute" you said, smiling at Tae. "How are the boys?" Tae said, continuing to look at you. "Anthony is fine" you said, looking away. "What about Aiden??" Tae said, worry apparent in his tone. "That's what I'm here for" you said, looking back at Tae. You explained everything that happened, from when Aiden disappeared, to when Bang got captured. Tae stood there in disbelief, not wanting to take in what he just heard. "I'm...I'm really sorry Tasha" Tae said. "Don't be, I will be finding them really soon" you said, putting your hand on Tae's shoulder. Once you took your hand off, you decided it was time to get to the point. "Back to why I came here, do you still have that guest house? I needed somewhere isolated to settle down until I find Bang and Aiden" you said, still looking at Tae. "Yeah! The code is still the same, it hasn't changed ever since the boys were born. It's all yours, just tell me when you're done" Tae said, smiling at you. "Thanks Tae, I really appreciate your help" you said, giving Tae a hug. "No problem" Tae said, as you both slowly pulled away from the hug. Just as you were about to walk away, Tae stopped you. "One more thing, there is a whole arsenal of weapons on the 3rd underground floor." Tae said, smiling. "You still haven't changed" you said, laughing a bit, as you started walking towards your car again. You waved bye as you hopped back into your car. You started your car, then started making your way to the guest house. "Who was that?" Zelo asked, a little confused. You laughed a bit, then glanced a Zelo. "Let's just say me and Tae go wayyyyy back" you said, remembering how you and Tae became friends after you left the agency.