A shocker

We're at it again

You laid there in a deep slumber, as everyone else also decided to get some sleep, except for Bang, who stayed right there holding your hand the whole time. Bang kept his eye on you, making sure you kept breathing, while silently speaking to you. "I still remember everything....Like that time when you found out we were having twins....Your face was priceless....I'll never forget that.....Or that time when you got mad that your tummy was stretching out your shirts when you were  7 months pregnant.....Or that time when we couldn't get the babies to stop crying when they were first born, then Daehyun took them and sung to them......Then we snuck out, leaving Daehyun to babysit them" Bang said, silently laughing to himself. "I also remember the time w-" Bang suddenly stopped speaking when he saw you open your eyes. Bang got up and looked at you, wondering what's going on. As Bang stared, he saw the color in your eyes fading back to normal. Once the last bit of your eye color was back to normal, you gasped, instantly sitting up and looking at Bang. Bang sat there wide eyed, not believing what he was seeing. You got up from the stretcher, casts and all, and stood up next to Bang. "I'm not sure what's going on right now, but we have to get out of here. There's no way we can explain this to the nurses. We gotta go" you said, staring at Bang, who was still standing there frozen, completely shocked. "I know, I'm shocked too" you said, as you started waking up all the boys, except your sons, then lastly Kim. "T-Tasha!?!" Daehyun said, staring at you in complete shock. "Yes, it's me, and we gotta go, now" you said, as you hobbled back over to your bed, taking off your casts. "B-but how?" Youngjae said, as he quickly stood up, seeing you move the parts of your body that were supposed to be broken. "I think I know what it is, so I'll explain on the ride home" you said, as everyone nodded their heads, proceeding to get themselves together. Daehyun, Jongup, and Himchan securely held  the boys, ready to run if need be. "Ok, we're all just gonna leave....we just gotta make sure I'm not seen" you said, looking at everybody.  Everyone shook their heads in approval, ready to get out of the hospital. Bang left the room first, then Zelo and Kim, followed by Youngjae, who you closely stood behind. Your back was secured by Himchan, Jongup, and Daehyun, with added help from the sleeping boys. Since you were so short, the nurses couldn't even tell you were in the group. The few nurses on shift thought you all were making a run of some sort, so they thought nothing of what was going on. In no time, you all made it to the hospital exit, quickly rushing to the Hummer. You all hopped in, and Bang proceeded to drive of, quickly heading home. "Tasha, please explain to us, I'm so lost" Zelo said, staring at you. "Ok.....Do you remember when Jin first started using his weird power on me?" You said, looking at everybody. "Mmhmmm" Zelo said, looking back at you. "Well he continued to add 'the power development my brother never finished'....And I was under the agency when his brother was the commander" you continued, beginning to piece things together. "So would that mean you got some power when you were under the agency?" Zelo said, continuing to stare at you. "Exactly. When I was under the agency, they tried a couple of things out on me, I even got special lenses implanted in my eye" you said, remembering everything. "What are they for?" Zelo asked, fully interested. "I can see in the dark" You said, smirking at Zelo. "Wait...so all those times we played hide-n-go-seek in the dark....you could-" "yup" you said, cutting Zelo off, laughing at his facial reaction. "I can't deal" Zelo said, laughing with you. The others laughed with you too, remembering how easy it was to get found when you were it. "Well, besides that fact, since the power development was never finished, I'm sure I just got a defense mechanism....which would explain why I didn't die" you said, looking at everyone. "Ahhh" everyone said in unison, finally having their curiosity wavered. "Yeah......Now how I'm going to explain that to my boys...I don't know...but I'm sure when they wake up, I'll find a way" you said laughing, as Bang drove into the driveway, happy that everyone finally made it home.