Don't creep

We're at it again
"What seaweed did Daehyun like again?!" You yelled down the isle, waiting for Bang's response. "Toasted and salted!" Bang replied, as he picked up some rice at the other end of the isle. "Ok, thanks!" You said, as you looked for the correct seaweed. You grabbed the correct seaweed, about to walk back to Bang, when you heard someone on the other side of the isle whispering. "They're inconsistent, and being together isn't guaranteed, it has to be elsewhere" the voice whispered, barely audible. "...what?" You thought you yourself, slightly wondering who was on the other side of the isle. You remembered how you and Bang had to hurry up, so you continued to look at the other types of seaweed, also trying to find the correct type for Jongup, when you noticed an eye staring right at you, through various seaweed, from the other side of the isle. You stopped looking, quickly making your way to the other isle, just missing the person. You noticed the person quickly pass the isle Bang was in and proceeded to run after him. You saw that he noticed you running for him and sped up. You dodged various people as you closed in on him, cornering him in the dairy area. You have him an uneasy stare as you closed in on him. "Why the hell were you creeping on me? Is there a problem? Something you gotta say to me?" You said, staring at the man. "Well......M-my name is Jihoon, but I go by P.O." P.O. said, staring back at you, somewhat frightened. "Oh, that's nice.... Why the hell were you staring at me?" You said, disregarding P.O's introduction. P.O. continued to speak, "It's just that......um...you caught my eye..and um...I-" "I'm married and have two kids, so good luck finding someone who's available" you said, annoyed, still staring at P.O.. You thought for a moment, then continued to speak. "That still doesn't explain why you ra-" "Baby, why the hell did you run off?" Bang said, cutting you off as he made his way up to you with the cart, seeing P.O. cornered. "Nothing, we gotta go." You said, turning away from P.O.. Bang looked at you pass by, then looked at P.O. with a confused expression on his face. Bang continued to look at P.O. for a second, then proceeded to start to follow you. "What was that all about?" Bang asked, looking at you. "Some creep was looking at me through the isles, that's all" you said nonchalantly, walking to the checkout line. "You sure? You looked like you wanted to beat his " Bang said, laughing a bit, as he waited for your response. "Yeah, he was just looking at me from the other side of the isle like it was ok, then tried to run. I should have thrown a whole box of Ramen at his ." You said, in all seriousness, walking up a bit in line. Bang laughed at your response, pushing the cart forward a bit. "No need for all that ruckus, we're in a rush" Bang said, continuing to laugh, just thinking about you throwing some Ramen. "Well next time, if someone creeps, there will be food flying" you said, laughing a little. "Well hopefully, there's not a next time" Bang said, laughing, quickly placing the food on the conveyor belt. "Yeah, hopefully" you said, P.O. catching your eye as he made his way to the exit, continuing to stare at you as he completely made his way out the grocery store.