The known unknown

We're at it again
You ran as fast as you could, determined not to let the perpetrator get away. You ran through numerous obstacles, following closely behind the person. You saw your necklace suddenly light up, you quickly tuned in. "Tasha, me and Zelo fell back, you were going too fast to keep up with" Kim said, while her and Zelo guarded the alley. "Alright, stay alert. I'm following him up a building right now" you said, as you jumped up a side ladder that lead to the building top. You knew he was coming to a dead end, so you made sure he had no leeway to get around you when you cornered him. Just as you predicted, the building ledge came up, and the perpetrator was forced to stop. You saw the silhouette slowly turn around. You stood 5 feet away, immediately drawing your gun and pointing it to his covered face. "I know you have something to do with all this , so I'mma cut strait to the point. Where's Aiden?" You said, still holding the gun to the person's head. You waited for a couple of seconds, then heard slight laughter. You immediately got angry, walking closer to the person, putting your gun right to his forehead. "You think this is ing funny? How about I blow your brains out? That doesn't sound so ing funny now does it?" You said, shaking a little. The person just kept looking back at you & smirking. You were done with the person's uncooperative attitude, deciding not to give anymore mercy. " you" you said, then pulled the trigger. You shot the person right in the head, not caring what happened afterward. Your eyes suddenly widened, seeing the person just standing there, bullet wound and all. "The known that remains unknown dwells in your remnants. Watch out" the person said, then turned and jumped off the building ledge. You immediately ran to the ledge, looking over. You looked in all directions, but you couldn't find the perpetrator anywhere. You got up, quickly making your way back to your car. You saw Zelo and Kim waiting in the car. "Tasha, did you get anything out off him?" Zelo asked, concern apparent in his tone. "I shot him in the head, and he was still alive" you said, staring at Zelo. "That's impossible, there's no way" Zelo said, getting back into the car. You followed behind, quickly sitting in your seat and closing your door. "I know, I don't understand either. All he told me before he jumped off the building ledge and disappeared was -The known that remains unknown dwells in your remnants....Watch out-" you said, as you started your car. "What's that supposed to mean?" Kim said, looking at you. "I don't know, but I'm going to put missing pieces together and find out soon" you said, as you quickly sped from the park. You made it back to the house, the quote from earlier was still replaying in your head. You paced around the house, thinking of all the possible possibilities. "You're thinking too hard, you should take a seat" Kim said, watching you pace back and forth. You we're too into your thoughts to even listen to what Kim said. "The known.... that remains unknown... dwells....dwells in your remnants.....dwells....remnants..." You said to yourself, as you continued to thoroughly think the quote over. "The solution to this problem is already here somewhere. It's somewhere in our mist......but there's so many possibilities" you said, getting more and more frustrated. "We have to be more observant, that's the only thing that's gonna keep us on our feet and speed up this whole process" you said, sitting next to Kim. "That makes sense" Zelo said, rubbing his chin. "I think we should go to the club" Zelo said, looking at you. "I don't think this is the time to hit up a damn club" you said, quickly turning to Zelo. "I don't mean like that. The quote specifically said it dwells in your remnants, so it could be something that you came from, something you went to previously" Zelo said, looking at you. You stood up, taking in what Zelo said. "That is where we were on the night Aiden was taken...so we might find something there" you said, grabbing your car keys. You all quickly hopped back in the car, speeding to the club. You got out of the car alone, heading to the back of the club, sneaking inside. You immediately began to scan the faces, then you found what you were looking for, sitting at a table. You quickly made your way to the table, slowly sliding into the seat. "Well, hello P.O" you said, looking right at his smiling face. "I knew you would come back to me" P.O. said, obviously heavily intoxicated. "Yeah, sure" you said, rolling your eyes. "The known that remains unknown dwells in your remnants.....what does that mean?" you said to P.O., trying to get an honest answer since you knew he was drunk. "Shiiiiit. Like I knowwww" P.O. said, his speech terribly slurred. "You ing know something. Don't with me" you said, grabbing P.O. by the collar. "Woah, woah, chill bae." P.O. said, smirking at you. "I'm not going to chill, I can't ing chill. I can barely sleep, let along ing chill. I know you know something. Your was following me earlier in the game. You taking notes on me or some ? You think this is a ing joke?" You yelled, staring at P.O.. "Everything I do is for a reason" P.O. said, smirking. "And everything I'm about to do is going to be for a ing reason" you said, balling your hand into a fist. Just as you were about to make a move, you suddenly let go of P.O., staring into the distance in confusion as you saw Bang slowly making his way over to you.