A start

We're at it again
Everyone made it to Natasha's house and rushed inside. Bang immediately noticed you were in your uniform, holding a duffle bag, he immediately rushed over to you. "You're not going alone, don't even try" Bang said, staring you down. "I didn't plan on it" you said, tossing Bang the duffle bag you carried in. Bang took the bag and went to change. "Ok everyone. Anthony is to be protected with everything you've got. I know you can fight too Natasha, so you're all set. I would allow more of you to come with me and Bang, but there needs to be a strong defense. Me and Bang will be escorting you all back to my house. You know all the secret passages and safely modifications done to the place, so it would be safer there. Someone already got into this house somehow, so we can't risk it again. After we have you guys at home, we're going strait back to the agency to see what's up. I don't know what's become of it, but I will be finding out soon." You said, just as Bang made his way back to the front room in his uniform. You leaned down to Anthony, placing both of your hands on his arms. "Baby, do you remember anything? I know it was dark, but do you remember anything about the person's face? Anything baby, tell mommy what you know." You said, looking at Anthony. "Mommy, he had light haio with a gold in his mouth when he smiled." Anthony said, looking at you. "A gold? What do you mean baby?" You said, waiting for Anthony to reply. "He smiled and turned to walk out with Aiden, and I saw a gold on the side of his smile. It had a letteo on it mommy." Anthony said, staring back at you. "Thank you so much baby" you said, kissing Anthony on the cheek, slowly getting up. "So, he must have a gold tooth on the side of his mouth...with some kind of engraving in it." You said, looking at everyone else. "That's a start. We know it's a male, with light hair, if he hasn't changed it, and that he has a gold tooth of some sort" Bang said, looking at everyone. "Yeah, we gotta be on the lookout" Himchan said, looking at you. "I think I can call in for some help" Daehyun said, pulling out his phone. Daehyun quickly dialed a number and put the phone to his face. "Hey, I know it's really early, but we really need your help....yeah....someone took Aiden.....mhmmmm...yeah, one of the twins......alright.....thank you so much....I'll text you Tasha's address....alright.....bye bye" Daehyun said, then hung up his phone. "Zico is coming for sure. He's gonna call Kim and see if she can help out at your place" Daehyun said. "Alright, perfect. Thanks Dae" you said, nodding your head. "Alright everyone, me and Bang are going to take my Hummer Zelo drove here, so let's head out" you said, turning to Zelo. "Give Himchan Bang's Hummer keys, he's gonna be the designated driver of that Hummer" you continued, turning your head to Himchan. "Alright" Zelo said, tossing Himchan the keys. Everyone left the house and went to their assigned car. You followed closely behind Bang's Hummer, while Bang looked around for anything suspicious. The moment the Hummer made it into the driveway, you and Bang got out of your Hummer, carefully watching everything. Everyone started to get out of Bang's Hummer, making their way inside. Moments later, a car drove up in your driveway. "GET INSIDE, QUICK" you yelled as you and Bang immediately pulled out your guns and maneuvered around the moving car, ready to shoot. "WOAAH, WOAH, WAIT!!" Kim yelled, seeing you two moving in on the car. "Oh, " Bang said, putting his gun down as he noticed who it was. You also noticed who it was, then put your gun down. "I'm so sorry. I forgot you guys were coming" you said, sliding your gun back into your leg strap. "Ummmm, it's cool...I guess. We weren't shot" Zico said, as they both quickly got out of his car. You and Bang smirked a bit, then started walking to your front door, Kim and Zico following closely behind.