Sudden Shift

We're at it again
You kept your eyes on the road, not saying anything to Bang. "Baby, are you ok?" Bang said, staring at you with concern. "Why didn't you use your necklace? It would have been nice to know you were out. It's just very odd" You said, still keeping your eyes on the road. Bang looked at his necklace, then back at you. "I didn't wanna risk getting caught" Bang said, founding with his necklace a bit. "The moment you made it out the facility, you could have let someone know" you said, taking a quick glance at Bang. "I guess I was too preoccupied." Bang said, still fondling with his necklace. "Alright then" you simply said, leaving the topic alone as you continued to drive. "Why are you questioning me anyway? I'm here now and all you can ing worry about is why I didn't tell anybody where I was the moment I got out. I'm safe and you don't even ing care." Bang said, staring at you in anger. "I didn't even say that . Why the are you jumping to conclusions?" You said, lashing back at Bang's sudden burst of anger. "I'm not, I'm going by the way you're ing at everything." Bang said, still staring at you. "Well I'm sorry I can't be ing happy go lucky. Our son is missing and you're worried about some ing questions?? You know what, just shut the up." You said coldly, as you finally turned into the guest house driveway. Bang sat there in shock, not believing what you just told him. You turned off your car and quickly got out. You made your way to the door, put in all the necessary information, and dashed inside. Bang watched you the whole time from the inside of the car. You went strait to your room, picking up your laptop. You began to take note of all the information you've obtained today. It was only 10pm, and you knew you definitely weren't in for the night. After you finished typing in all your gathered information, you took a deep breath as you walked to your bedroom door, slowly making your way out. You walked down the hallway, seeing Bang sitting on the front room couch, staring into oblivion. You walked into the front room, then stared at Bang for a moment. "Are you ing kidding me?" You said, looking right at Bang. Bang slowly looked at you, then refocused on his daze. "Our son is missing.....and you're staring into ing oblivion Bang?? What the is wrong with you??" You yelled, still staring at Bang. "You" Bang said coldly, as he locked eyes with you. You stood there for a moment, taking in what just happened. After what seemed like forever, you snapped back to your senses, still staring at Bang. " you" was all you said before you quickly turned around and went back to your room. You slammed the door, locking it right afterwards. This was the first time you and bang ever got into it. You hated what was happening, but you knew you couldn't let it come in the way of you finding your son. Moments later, you heard Bang pounding on the door. "Open the ing door Tasha!" Bang said angrily, as he continued to bang on the door. With little time to debate, you decided you were going to let Bang calm down and finish the night alone. You grabbed your laptop, quickly put it in your duffle bag, then quietly opened the window. Since you were on the first floor, you knew making it outside wouldn't be such a hassle. You knew if you told Bang you were leaving, he wouldn't let you go alone, so you thought this would be the best escape route. Making sure you were extra careful, you placed your duffle bag outside of the window first, then you quickly eased outside yourself. Once you touched the ground, you closed the window, making sure to reduce the sound of the snap locks. You quickly picked up your bag, and made your way to your car. You hastily jumped inside, sliding your duffle bag into the passengers seat. You immediately started your car and quickly backed out the driveway. Just as you were about to put your car in first gear, Bang came running outside, trying to make it to the car. You saw Bang running towards you, and with no hesitation, you quickly threw your car in fourth gear and sped off.