It's war

We're at it again
You looked back at Anthony, slowly getting up, walking to the door in a daze. You opened the door, then slowly walked out, lightly shutting the door behind you. You took a couple steps forward, pausing for a minute before you let everything go. "My son.....M-M....MY SON.... MY ING SON!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, shaking. "WHEN I FIND YOUR IT'S OVER FOR YOU. I KNOW YOU HEAR ME. YOU ING HEAR ME! YOU BETTER NOT HURT MY BABY. I ING SWEAR, HURT MY BABY, ING HURT HIM AND THAT'S ING IT FOR YOU. AIDEN BABY, MOMMY IS COMING FOR YOU. M-MOMMY WON'T LET THEM HAVE YOU." You continued to scream, as you felt Bang's arms suddenly wrap around you in the midst of your frenzy. You fell to your knees, crying like there was no tomorrow. "P-please, don't hurt my baby. D-don't hurt my little Angel....please" you whispered, silently pleading. Bang held you close, not believing what he was seeing. He's never seen you in such a vulnerable state, begging, pleading for someone to spare what you held dear. "Tasha, we will find Aiden, please calm down." Bang said, rubbing your back and holding you close. Bang wanted to break down, but he knew he had to stay strong so you both will make it through. You sat there for a moment, thinking about what Bang said. Moments later you released yourself from Bang's grip, wiping the remaining tears from your eyes. You got up and made your way to your car, opening the door. You turned to Bang and softly spoke. "We've trained for the day anyone would try something like this. Now's our chance." You said, getting into your car, quickly closing the door. "I'm informing the others. You and Zelo Keep an eye on the others and make sure more doesn't take place. I'll be damned of they get my other baby.....It's war" you said, starting your car and quickly speeding off. In a matter of minutes, you made it to your house, rushing inside, calling everyone into the front room. You saw everyone slowly make their way out of their rooms, wondering what's going on. The boys stared at you for a minute, waiting for you to speak. "Someone took Aiden" you said, looking at the boys. "WHAT??" They said in unison, staring at you in disbelief. "Yeah, someone ing took my baby. I don't know all the details just yet, but we all need to head over to Natasha's house. We'll start there." You said as you walked past the boys, heading to your room. You went over to your bed, standing next to your little square carpet. "Passage 3 over 2, slide out" you said, as you looked down, seeing the floor slide open. You took the stairs inside the entrance down into the floor underneath you. After a couple of minutes, you came back out, covering the closing entrance with the carpet again. You walked out into the front room, seeing the boys ready to go. "Tasha, it's been a while" Jongup said, seeing you in your old agency uniform. "I don't like the thought of going back to this, but at this point, it's not about me" you said, looking at the boys, slowly cocking your gun.