Another lead

We're at it again
When you pulled up to the guest house, you immediately noticed it was almost exactly like your house. "Tasha, this looks exactly like your place" Zelo said, getting out the car. "Did you and Tae work together at the agency?" Zelo asked, staring down the house. "I worked alone from day one, but me and Tae did see each other from time and time again before I got the assassination mission for Bang" you said, grabbing your duffle bag from the trunk. "Woah, Daehyun didn't tell me you were out to kill Bang at one point" Kim said, staring at you. "Yeah, we try not to throw that out there" you said, laughing a bit, as you closed your car door. "Wow, now you two are married, and have two kids. Who would have thought" Kim said, continuing to look at you. "Yeah, who would have thought" you said, as you all made your way to the guest house entrance. You typed in the code, got your finger print scanned, and typed in the amount of guests you had with you. When the security system was finished processing the information, you three made your way inside. "It's already light outside, so get some rest. Once 7pm hits, we'll start getting ready again, that's when the sun starts setting" you said, as you started walking down the hallway. "Tae keeps the house packed, so there's plenty of food. Help yourselves" you said, as you picked a room, walked in, then closed the door. You dropped your duffle bag, then plopped on the bed. You set your alarm for 7pm. You didn't want to sleep, but you knew you needed the energy to carry out what needed to be done. Despite your unwillingness to sleep, you managed to fall into a deep slumber. After what seemed like only 5 minutes, your alarm woke you up. You immediately popped out of bed, ready to resume your search. You quickly got into the shower. Once you were done and finished dressing, you went into the front room, seeing Zelo and Kim putting on their shoes. "You guys almost ready?" You said, as you walked into the kitchen. "Yeah, we were just about to grab something to eat, and we'll be ready" Kim said, looking at you. "Good. It's 7:20, we leave at 7:30" you said, grabbing a drink out the fridge. "Gotcha" Zelo said, as he made his way to the kitchen. Kim followed shortly after, grabbing a couple of snacks from the cabinets. 7:30 came, and you three made your way to the car. Once inside, you three got settled in, then you started the car, making your way back to the agency. You quickly began to speak, "Ok guys, were going to go and find Bang. I know for a fact where he is. It would be smart if we just st-" "Tasha, Tasha, are you there?" Bang suddenly said. You quickly pulled over, shocked that Bang was speaking. "Yea, yea, I'm here" you quickly said, waiting for a response. "I don't have much time to speak, but I'm going to tell you this much. Don't come looking for me right now. You know where I am, I'm ok. You have to go look for Aiden. I know for a fact the agency has something to do with it because one of the guards was talking about a successful child abduction mission. They said something about midtown Turner Lane. Go check it out. First find Aiden, then come back for me. I assure you I'll be fine, but you gotta hurry" was all Bang said before the necklace tuned out. You immediately pulled back onto the road and turned around, heading toward Turner Lane. "We finally have something to go off of, so we'll take it from here" you said, as you sped towards your destination. When you finally made it to Turner Lane, all of you got out the car. You saw a scarcely populated park, nothing out of the ordinary since it was now dark. "Split up and search the park for anything suspicious. Meet back at the car in 10 minutes" you said, looking at Zelo and Kim. They nodded their heads, then went on their way. You walked around, scanning the area for anything that seemed out of line, finding nothing so far. You continued to search looking for anything that could have been left behind. After the 10 minutes were up, you headed back to the car. Zelo and Kim made it to the car right after you. "I found this" Kim said, holding up a bracelet. You took the bracelet, holding it up, allowing some light from the light post to shine on it. "This is the bracelet I bought for Aiden on his fourth birthday." You said, still looking at the bracelet. "Aiden was here at one point" you said, frowning a bit. As you continued to look at the bracelet, a man standing on top of a building caught your eye. You noticed he had something pointed towards your way, so you immediately ran towards him. Zelo and Kim immediately followed, getting prepared to help you carry out your pursuit.