Prep

We're at it again
All four of you quickly made it inside. You and Bang continued to stand, while Zico and Kim took their places on the couch with everybody else. "Alright guys, I don't know how long this is gonna take, but no matter what, I will find my baby. I'm sure I'm spot on with my guess about the agency having something to do with this, so I'm not gonna waste any time starting somewhere else." You said, looking at everyone. You walked over to the front room table, taking out a shiny silver box. Inside were 11 communication necklaces. "Everyone put these around your neck. I don't think it would be of our best interest to use cellphones when talking about our primary objective, so these are our best option" you said, while handing out the necklaces. "How exactly do these work?" Himchan said, closely examining the device. "They're almost like Bluetooths. You can detach the diamond part and place it on your ear when you are directly communicating, or listening in on somebody. Once they're around your neck, they activate, connecting to all other devices in the primary range. These devices are only connected to each other, having a range of 10000 miles. No matter where you go in the U.S., you can communicate with each other. They're pretty seemless, so I don't think there will be a huge problem as far as suspicion from the general public may go. I know you guys may have to leave the house once in a while, so these things also listen to your surroundings when it's not in communication mode" You said, continuing to look at everyone. "Alright, they seem pretty legit" Youngjae said, sliding his necklace on. Everyone else followed along, carefully putting on their necklaces. "One more thing, if the necklaces sense suspicious activity around the wearer, it tunes in all other devices, automatically placing them in communication mode, kinda like a group chat. The necklaces will start glowing a really bright neon blue if everyone is being contacted to tune in at once. And for one on one communication, they glow bright white" you said, slowly adjusting the necklace on your neck. Once you were finished talking, you and Bang went into your room and started getting your things together. You both packed up a whole arsenal of weapons, making sure you were ready for anything that came at the both of you. "Tasha, there's one more necklace, want me to put it away?" Zelo said, yelling from the front room. You came from your room, walking over to Zelo, taking the necklace out of the box. "Come here baby" you said, looking at Anthony, kneeling on one knee. Anthony quickly ran up to you and you carefully put the necklace around his neck. Anthony looked at the necklace, then back at you. "Mommy, where are you going?" Anthony asked, looking like he was about to cry. "Mommy has to go and get Aiden" you said, rubbing Anthony's arm. "I miss him mommy" Aiden said, as a tear slowly slid down his face. "I do too baby. That's why me and daddy are going to go and see who thought it was ok to take him from us" you said, continuing to look at Anthony. "Ok mommy" Anthony said, looking right back at you. Bang came from your room holding all of the required bags. "Ok baby, mommy has to go" you said, picking Anthony up, hugging him tightly, then giving him a kiss. You then brought him over to Bang, and Bang placed the bags down and also gave Anthony a hug and kiss. "Daddy loves you" Bang said, smiling at Anthony. "Mommy loves you too" you said, also smiling at Anthony, as Bang slowly put him down. You and Bang grabbed the bags and headed to the door. "Once we leave this garage, set the alarm system for all units." You said, looking at everyone. "Gotcha" Daehyun said, making his way to the alarm system. Bang opened the door, you both quickly stepped out. "Alright, bye you guys, stay safe. Next time we step foot in this house, we will have Anthony back" Bang said, giving everyone one last look before he finally closed the door.