Moving On

We're at it again

Once you and Bang walked into the room, the boys immediately stopped crying and ran up to you. "MOMMY!!" All three boys said, running into you so hard they knocked you down. "I know, I know, I missed you too" you said, holding your boys tightly. "I knew you would get betteo mommy" Anthony said, still holding on to you. "You know me so well baby" you said, as you slowly got up. Bang grabbed Aiden and Kai as you grabbed Anthony. "I guess there's no need to explain" Bang said, smiling at you. "I guess you're right" you said, as you and Bang made your way downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch, watching TV. You and Bang made your way over to the couch with the boys, sitting down with everyone else. "I'm glad we get to go back to the way things were.....no agency....no clones...no worries" Daehyun said, smiling. "Ohhhh Tasha! Now I can finally get used to the whole secret passage thing too!!" Daehyun continued, staring at you. "Daehyun.....We have to leave" you said, slowly looking at Daehyun. "W-what?" Daehyun said, staring at you in disbelief. "I don't want to risk it anymore....Us staying here just has too many strings attached. I already have a place for us to go....It's not as good as this place, but it's pretty close" you said, continuing to look at Daehyun. Daehyun shook his head, understanding where you were coming from. "We should start packing...The earlier, the better" you said, looking at everyone. "Remember...The agency gave me this house....So I'll never be able to consider this house safe" you said, getting up from the couch. "You're right" Bang said, as he also got up. Youngjae turned off the TV, then everyone else got up. "Only pack things like clothes and essentials....You can keep your phones and all the electronics you had prior to moving in this house, but if it was in this house when you got here, don't bring it" you said, as everyone went to their rooms, getting ready to pack. You and Bang  packed Anthony and Aiden's things then proceeded to get to your own belongings. "I'm really gonna miss this place" Bang said, as he closed his last bag. "Yeah, trust me, I am too" you said, as you picked up your bags, then began to walk to the front room. When everyone was done packing, they also came into the front room. "Well...Everyone got their things?" You said, looking at everybody. "Yeah" everyone said, looking back at you. "Alright then, let's start loading up" you said, walking outside to Bang's Hummer. Everyone followed along, bringing their bags with them. Everyone began putting their bags into the car. "You're leaving your Lambo too??" Daehyun said, staring at you. "Yup, the agency gave me both my Lambo and Hummer, so the only car we can take is Bang's" you said, looking at Daehyun. "Awww, alright" Daehyun said, as he continued to put his Bags in the Hummer. "I'mma get another car, so don't worry Baehyun. I'll let you help me pick one out" you said, winking at Daehyun. Daehyun laughed a bit, then finished putting his last bag in the Hummer. "So that's everyone right?" You said, seeing everyone free from their bags. "Yup, that's everyone" Bang said, closing the trunk. "So, this is it right?" Jongup said, looking at you. "Not just yet, there's one more thing.....Everyone, come back inside for a second" you said, as you walked back inside, everyone following along. Everyone went into the front room, waiting for you to speak. "Everyone...Take off your necklaces and put them in the middle of the table" you said, as you took your necklace off of your neck. Everyone took their necklaces off, then put them right on the center of the table. "That's it....I'm leaving that life behind for good" you said, smiling at everyone. Everyone smiled back at you as you all made your way back outside and into the Hummer. Bang started up the Hummer, and everyone took one last look at the house before Bang drove off. There was a moment of silence, then Daehyun suddenly spoke, "Soooo Tasha....Since you're done with that part of your life for good, does that mean you're not gonna fight at all anymore?" Daehyun said, looking at you. "Haaaail no. Remember, I'm the same Tasha, different life..... I will STILL beat that in a heartbeat, never forget that" you said, smirking at Daehyun.  Everyone started laughing, getting a heads up on the new life that lies ahead.

 

********AHHHHHH!! I'm finally done with the sequel!!! I don't think I did as well on this one, but I'm hoping to get better!!! Thanks everyone for the support, and I will be writing more stories in the future. Thanks again!!! ^.^!!*********