It was never your fault

We're at it again

Everyone sat in your hospital room patiently, waiting for you to return. After a little over two hours, you were finally taken back to your hospital room. Everyone remained quiet as your stretcher was rolled back into place. You were laying there with numerous casts all over your body, just looking at everyone's shocked facial reactions.  When the nurse was done settling you in, she looked at everybody, held up your X Ray, and began to speak, "Tasha not only has a snapped neck, but also a stretched ligament at her right shoulder, from her elbow down, her left arm is completely shattered, and below the knee, her left leg is completely shattered as well. I don't understand why the injuries from the fall are so sporadic, but Tasha is truly blessed. She shouldn't be alive" the nurse said, continuing to look at everybody. "We also still can't get a pulse from her. I don't know if it's our equipment, but I do know that we'll do whatever we can to ensure the best treatment for her condition" the nurse continued. Everyone continued to look at the nurse, waiting for her to finish.  "She isn't speaking, and  she still can't feel anything from her head down, but she is responsive, so I'll give you all some alone time now" the nurse finished, as she slowly left the room. Once the nurse closed the door, everyone immediately went up to you, slightly teary eyed. Bang grabbed your hand, gently rubbed it, then leaned in for a kiss, then slowly pulled away, leaving a tear on your cheek. "I.....I don't even know where to start. You went through all of this just to keep everyone safe, ready to sacrifice your life just so the ones you care about can have a chance at life. You managed to turn your whole life around in such a short period of time. You did all of that, and things turn up like this. The doctors don't even know if you'll be able to walk again, and are surprised by the fact that you're even alive. I know you'll continue to live, dispite what the nurses may say, you're a fighter Tasha. No matter what you go through, you'll always find a way out" Bang said, as tears continued to fall from his eyes. Tears started to flow down your eyes, hearing all the heartfelt things Bang said. At that point, everyone knew that you were fully aware of everything that was going on, and you were taking in everything that you were being told. Bang continued to hold your hand, then slowly wiped some of his tears away. "Baby, this is all my fault. I should have been more cautious. If I just paid more attention, then I could have-" "N-no" you silently said, cutting Bang off. Everyone stared at you, surprised that you spoke. Even though it took all the energy you could possibly muster up, you had to let Bang know what you were thinking, "It was n-never your f-fault Bang........Remember that"  you said, looking at Bang. Bang nodded his head, thankful that you spoke to him, giving him hope that everything will get better. "I-I love you all so much" you said, as more tears fell from your eyes. It broke your heart seeing everyone this way, especially your boys, they were a crying mess, not knowing if their mom would fully recover or not. "T-Tasha......I wanna let you know that you mean so much to everyone, and that meeting you was honestly one of the best things that's ever happened to us" Youngjae said, still slightly teary eyed. Your eyes shifted to Youngjae, you slowly smiled hearing what he said. "Y-Youngjae is right. I've never met someone as unique and talented as you. No matter what, you always manage to make everyone's day. Everyone here has changed for the better because of you Tasha. I know you're going to pull through, that's just who you are" Jongup said, giving you a hopeful smile.  Your eyes shifted to Jongup, as another tear fell from your eyes from taking in what he said. "Tasha...You're going to get better in no time, just wait. Before you know it, you'll be back at beating me at that racing game all over again, spitting out my failed Kimchi attempts, and being the unstoppable ninja you always were" Daehyun said, smiling at you. Everyone smiled at Daehyun, glad that he got you to smile even more by lightening up the mood with his hopeful mindset. For the next few hours, everyone remained by your side, reminiscing on the good times they had with you, keeping the hope alive. Although you wanted to stay awake, you were tired from everything you went through, and the strain you've recently put on yourself. You waited until everyone got their say in, and at the end of the conversation, you gave everyone a genuine smile, giving everyone one last look before you gently closed your eyes.